Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

It is far worse live than it is on TV

Started by Razorback Jedi, October 16, 2005, 07:28:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorback Jedi

This was my first game in 3 years at RRS, and first game in 2 years to see the Hogs play live. I've seen all the Houston Nutt shows this year, and seen the 2 games that we've been on TV.

I thought our team was pretty bad, but it's far worse in live action than it looks on TV.

Robert Johnson, bless his heart, could not start for many D1 football teams today. He looks bad on TV, but he looks downright awful in live action. I was amazed at his inability to run the offense, on even the simplest of offenses in the SEC.

Most of my contempt lies with coaching (or lack therof). It was just plain ugly Saturday night.

To top it all off, I spent the 2nd half in the nose bleed Auburn section.... Not a fun place to watch your team get stuff stomped.

All-in-all, I had a great time. Fun to see friends on the hill, see my hogs, see the beautiful campus in all it's glory, drive the pigtrail on Saturday morning on the way to the game, and celebrate my wife's 30th birthday there. I love being a Hog!  WPS

J_Ville_Devils_Den

October 16, 2005, 07:39:17 pm #1 Last Edit: October 16, 2005, 08:10:20 pm by J_Ville_Devils_Den
I was right there with you in the 510 section...  First game that I had attended since the UNLV in LR game.
Member Number:  #329

Major Payne: Do not attempt to valid my authority. I have eight weeks to turn you gaggling maggots into a well-discipline cadet unit. From this day forward your sorry asses belong to me. You will not eat, sleep, drink, blow your nose or dig in your buts without my say so. Know this, killing is my business, ladies, and business is good.

Razorback Jedi

Quote from: J_Ville_Devils_Den on October 16, 2005, 07:39:17 pm
I was right there with you in the 510 section... First game that I had attended since the UNLV in LR game.

What row? I was 510, row 13.

Geesh, those seats sucked.

J_Ville_Devils_Den

Row 6 seats 5-11 for our group...  Yeah they sucked last time I get tickets from the visitor website.
Member Number:  #329

Major Payne: Do not attempt to valid my authority. I have eight weeks to turn you gaggling maggots into a well-discipline cadet unit. From this day forward your sorry asses belong to me. You will not eat, sleep, drink, blow your nose or dig in your buts without my say so. Know this, killing is my business, ladies, and business is good.