WAY TO GO MATT!!!!

Started by MCPeePants, October 16, 2005, 01:48:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MCPeePants

Arkapigdiesel

MJ saved Nutt's ass for four years!!!!

Good job MJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote from: Mike Irwin on September 27, 2012, 10:54:27 am
Show me a school that has rational fans and I'll show you a loser.

Arkapigdiesel

Both feet were in and he had possession.
Quote from: Mike Irwin on September 27, 2012, 10:54:27 am
Show me a school that has rational fans and I'll show you a loser.

thundergraham15

True that both were in and had possession hey can we get some praise on this catch.

MCPeePants

It is official.

TOUCHDOWN, MATT JONES

Hog Bounty Hunter

About damn time, maybe Del Rio will realize something now about  Matt.  Matt is a game day player, not a practice player.

corndo

A little good news - thank God!

hoggystyle78

I'm at work and missed it, WAY TO GO MJ, AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buff

didnt even look like he was trying.  catches like that make me wonder why they dont throw it to him more often.

TulsaHogFan

One handed catch, very impressive.  I had to make a few phone calls to let people know about it, very nice catch.

thundergraham15

Quote from: Hog Bounty Hunter on October 16, 2005, 01:51:46 pm
About damn time, maybe Del Rio will realize something now about  Matt.  Matt is a game day player, not a practice player.
Hey bounty you hit the nail on the head. Now only if they can see that in Monk.

Macgyver_Hawg

I'm a Steelers fan but I'm always for the former Hogs.

Buff

how come leftwich didnt just pass it to matt in the flat for a first down?  took a freaking sack instead - what a retard.

PorcineSublime

Quote from: President (almost Dictator) Buffinator Flex on October 16, 2005, 02:40:03 pm
how come leftwich didnt just pass it to matt in the flat for a first down?  took a freaking sack instead - what a retard.
I think he was shocked the Del Rio didn't call a draw on third down. Their offense is almost as predictable as another team I can think of. ::)
Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.

GrizzledHogFan

Maybe Matt will get more passes thrown his way after the good showing this game.
Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

Adam Stokes

Anyone got a link to the catch?

PorcineSublime

Quote from: ajs15razorman on October 16, 2005, 04:57:04 pm
I would imagine that i will be on EPSN tonight, but you might check
www.jacksonville.com   they might have it on there.
Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.

jblack19

Matt Jones made a one-handed catch of a 10-yard pass by Byron Leftwich to put the Jaguars up 17-14 early in the third.

http://www.jacksonville.com/tu-online/stories/101605/jag_jags.shtml

GrizzledHogFan

Quote from: PorcineSublime on October 16, 2005, 05:07:27 pm
Quote from: ajs15razorman on October 16, 2005, 04:57:04 pm
I would imagine that i will be on EPSN tonight, but you might check
www.jacksonville.com they might have it on there.

I checked both of those, but to no avail (at least at this point).

akp4105

secthumper

Maybe now Leftwitch(ha) will take his head out of his a$$ and realize what kind of a player MJ really is!!   GO HOGS
"It is only through adversity that we can test the strength of our soul."<br /><br />"What we've got here is failure to communicate." Strother Martin  Cool Hand Luke<br /><br />Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic of men.  General George S. Patton, Jr.<br /><br />'When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk."  Tuco  The Good the Bad and the Ugly<br /><br />"There ain't much of a future in dyin' boy!!"  Outlaw Josey Wales  3rd Place 2005-2006  Hogville Basketball Pickem Champion

WILL CLINTON

Yeah, MJ is an Allen Iverson type player.  "Practice, Practice, we talking bout practice, not the game, not the game, but practice."
There is no sacred ground for the conquered.

BigPapaHawg

Yeah that was an awesome catch made by MJ. He is very capable of making many of these kind of catches weekly. I really do hope that the Jaguars coaching staff can finally figure that out and get the ball in MJ's hands a lot more and often!    ;D
WOO PIG

Whataboar™

Matt is going to make all those who doubted him look very foolish in the very near future.
The guy is truly an athletic freak of nature.
Go MJ.  8)
"Daddy. When you and mommy first met, did you love yourself first or did mommy love you first?'' _ our then 7-year-old daughter.

3kgthog

Matt is pimp.  Sadly, his passing ability looks like John Elway compared to Robert Johnson and Byron Leftwich. 

GrizzledHogFan

Quote from: 3kgthog on October 16, 2005, 11:23:26 pm
Matt is pimp. Sadly, his passing ability looks like John Elway compared to Robert Johnson and Byron Leftwich.

I guess it's a good thing he's playing wide receiver where HIS PASSING ABILITY DOESN'T MATTER.

lumphog

Quote from: secthumper on October 16, 2005, 06:19:04 pm
Maybe now Leftwitch(ha) will take his head out of his a$$ and realize what kind of a player MJ really is!! GO HOGS
I agree, Leftwich is a little jealous.