Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

TITLE THIS PIC

Started by PIGINAPOKE, October 16, 2005, 08:02:29 am

Previous topic - Next topic

PIGINAPOKE

FIND THE WORDS

[attachment deleted by admin]
The best thing to happen to RRS is the moron will never bunny hop thru the tunnel again !

Why do rednecks call antlers horns? Are the deer woods really different than the Turkey woods? How much is a " Mess" of Crappie?

PintailKiller

WHAT did you just say?  You want me to do what?
"Just take the ball and throw it where you want to. Throw strikes. Home plate don't move."

PIGINAPOKE

DUDE  YOU WANNA RUN WHAT ON THIRD DOWN??  LOOK, LET ME SAVE YER BUTT AND RUN FOR IT ON 3RD AND 40 COACH
The best thing to happen to RRS is the moron will never bunny hop thru the tunnel again !

Why do rednecks call antlers horns? Are the deer woods really different than the Turkey woods? How much is a " Mess" of Crappie?

PintailKiller

"Just take the ball and throw it where you want to. Throw strikes. Home plate don't move."

krack1925

WTH did you just say?  Ok shut up and I will handle this.

GrizzledHogFan

Nutt:  "Oh crap, we're screwed!"
Jones:  "It's OK coach, I'll get back in there and save your bacon again."
Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

war eagle

CSNuts

It's okay coach.  You just stand here with your headphones on and make everyone think you're calling the plays...

hoggystyle78

"I don't know what the hell to do, I've called all 5 plays in our playbook, Oh hell, just go draw something in the dirt, no wait a minute, I have an idea, we'll do a DRAW they'll never expect it!!

Oliverhogman

"Coach, the ushers are even laughing at you".

secthumper

Coach, just sit on my lap and I'll tell you a bedtime story about the big bad wolf(JFB)   GO HOGS
"It is only through adversity that we can test the strength of our soul."<br /><br />"What we've got here is failure to communicate." Strother Martin  Cool Hand Luke<br /><br />Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic of men.  General George S. Patton, Jr.<br /><br />'When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk."  Tuco  The Good the Bad and the Ugly<br /><br />"There ain't much of a future in dyin' boy!!"  Outlaw Josey Wales  3rd Place 2005-2006  Hogville Basketball Pickem Champion

sofullofwayne

Nutt- "Thats what it looks like next year"
Jones- "No wonder we're so predictable"
Suddenly, you die in a car wreck. Everyone is shocked. Wonder how your family, wife or son/daughter is coping? Now stop for a second and think, did they truly know how much you loved them? Well, go make sure...

SultanofSwine

"How's it feel to know you'll lose your job when I'm gone?"

Oliverhogman

Nutt:  Ok Matt run the draw again.

MJ: Coach the last time we ran that play. Sue E kicked porkchop in the balls.

imahoggie

this is actually a day dream houston was having during the game. he was wishing that matt was still here to " hold back the offense". after watching houston talk to thin air all night, jfb requested some of the "gatorade" that houston was drinkin.
Arkansan by birth. Razorback fan by the grace of god.

lumphog

NO thanks, I already have a car.

Arkapigdiesel

Nuttless:  If it weren't for you I never would have been able to up my salary and doop all Razorback fans and the old man

MJ: Just wait till I leave and your poor coaching skills will be exposed.

Nuttless: That's what I'm afraid of Matt.
Quote from: Mike Irwin on September 27, 2012, 10:54:27 am
Show me a school that has rational fans and I'll show you a loser.

war eagle

were trailing Georgia 20-14 and your putting ROJO in

Reaganite

Matt Bailey: "You sit around here and you spin your little webs and you think the whole world revolves around you and your money. Well, it doesn't, Mr. Potter. In the whole vast configuration of things, I'd say you were nothing but a scurvy little spider."

Houston Potter: "Look at you. You used to be so cocky. You claimed you were going to go out and conquer the world. You once called me, "a warped, frustrated, old man!" Who are you but a warped, frustrated young man?"

Nutts and Bolts

Dude, you have'nt been laid in how long???
A new era has begun in Fayetteville

lechon

WOW.....  It really looks much bigger when we wear

those red pants.  :razorback: ;D
A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject. - Sir Winston Churchill                                                                                  
There are a terrible lot of lies going around the world, and the worst of it is half of them are true. -  Sir Winston Churchill

LSUFan

"You poor finger nail sucking little man. You really don't have a clue, do you?"

the donger

Look me in the eyes when I'm talking to you!

Hawgzilla

HDN:    I'm gonna miss you Matt.........You are Precious.............

MATT:    You really dont have a F****** clue do you coach....... ;D

dirty stanchez

October 17, 2005, 01:43:27 am #24 Last Edit: October 17, 2005, 02:00:04 am by dirty stanchez

Matt:  What's the deal?  Why the timeout?

Nutt:  I want you to run 85-7 sting zig red 2.

Matt:  A draw play?  How about I run a bootleg and score instead?

Nutt:  Hmm...<chews on the nails>  They'll think we're gonna throw so we'll run the draw to exploit it!

Matt:  Seriously?

Nutt:  <gesticulating like a scalded chicken> C'mon now!

Matt:  Where are your horses at?

dirty stanchez

Quote from: SultanofSwine on October 16, 2005, 12:31:05 pm
"How's it feel to know you'll lose your job when I'm gone?"

I nominate this for the official Hogville Caption.

Simple but brilliant.

Kinda like our offense exdept the offense is simple and pedestrian.

McFadden is the real McCoy, though.  Too bad Nutt SUCKS.

AFWarrior83

Nutt: Thank the lord for you Matt.
Matt: Don't wet your pants over me coach!
Nutt: Sorry, now go out there and win it for us again!
Hogville member since 2005.

PennHOG

Matt:  What are you going to do when I'm gone next year?
Nutt:  Lose.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep just like my grandfather, and not like the screaming passengers in his car!

juke

HDN:  Matt, I've got some good news and some bad new.
Matt:  What's that coach?
HDN:  The good news is that I want you to run a draw play--3rd and long.  We can do it.
Matt:  What's the bad news?
HDN:  Geico turned me down on car insurance.  Said they saw how I coach and figured if I can mess up a football team, there's no telling what I'll do to a car.