Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Two word description of our team (after the Auburn game)

Started by whatsshakinbacon, October 15, 2005, 09:22:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

whatsshakinbacon

GrizzledHogFan

Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

PintailKiller

"Just take the ball and throw it where you want to. Throw strikes. Home plate don't move."

corndo

Lanny

"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

Arkapigdiesel

Quote from: Mike Irwin on September 27, 2012, 10:54:27 am
Show me a school that has rational fans and I'll show you a loser.

HogBall94

hognelson

hamsam

"I am speachless. is this program on the right freaking track or what?i love the way Pel is coaching this team. i love this team. lets just keep getting better. congrats to Pel and the hawgs.PIG SOOIE!"

Forrest City Joe   December 30, 2008

jtnhogs

whatsshakinbacon

filthyswine

beachhawg

Hog1751

secthumper

"It is only through adversity that we can test the strength of our soul."<br /><br />"What we've got here is failure to communicate." Strother Martin  Cool Hand Luke<br /><br />Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic of men.  General George S. Patton, Jr.<br /><br />'When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk."  Tuco  The Good the Bad and the Ugly<br /><br />"There ain't much of a future in dyin' boy!!"  Outlaw Josey Wales  3rd Place 2005-2006  Hogville Basketball Pickem Champion

sg56

Yoko Oinko

"Every time Pam Anderson and Paul McCartney go on a PETA crusade i am going to kill ten of something." - Ted Nugent

Gman

jblack19

Torqued pork

lunchbox72703

lumphog

whatsshakinbacon

HawgWyld

whatsshakinbacon

GrizzledHogFan

HawgWyld

whoago

GrizzledHogFan

GrizzledHogFan

TulsaHogFan

I would also have to go with Jr. High.  And not even a good jr high, the one that gets the crap kicked out of them every game Jr High.

jblack19

Bucksnort

Very embarassing.  Very sad.  Very disgusted after what, 8 years now.  We sure seem to be the laughing stock of the west now.  We should be further along that this mediocre level of play.  I'll always be a Razorback fan - but this has/is getting old fast.

John Futrall

John Futrall

wacohog

bdutt

"Those who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who usually do."

whatsshakinbacon