Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Darrington Sentimore

Started by RazorBassin, September 17, 2008, 08:48:25 am

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorBassin

September 17, 2008, 08:48:25 am Last Edit: September 17, 2008, 08:54:12 am by jj1121
Any new info, I know he is waiting on an LSU offer, but that looks unlikely.  Do we have a chance of beating out Bama for him?

http://arkansas.scout.com/a.z?s=10&p=8&c=1&nid=3525476

http://rivals100.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=72208&sport=1

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: jj1121 on September 17, 2008, 08:48:25 am
Any new info, I know he is waiting on an LSU offer, but that looks unlikely.  Do we have a chance of beating out Bama for him?

http://arkansas.scout.com/a.z?s=10&p=8&c=1&nid=3525476

http://rivals100.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=72208&sport=1

Unfortunately, I think he is HEAVY to Alabama if LSU doesn't eventually offer.  He's already got the Bama offer.  He's really LSU's to lose, and I think that's what he's waiting on.  That said, I don't think our chances are realistic, unfortunately.  If we actually got him, I think he would be the biggest "get" of the class just because of his talent and the postion he plays. 
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

The Recruiting Guy

He's a longshot but they're still working hard to get a visit.

jackflash

Alabama may get him. But I would take other visits just to make sure.

Huds_HawgTide

well if he is that good...than he could for sure be at least a 2 on depth chart for this years team...so maybe early playing time in sec will help we really need at least two three star DTs or better rated if we can land em'
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

linze82

thechamp in 3........2........1........
smite me bishes

thechamp

it was thought he might get his offer at the app state game. unfortunately due to the hurricane he was not able to make it down. it seems right now his situation is as cloudy as it ever was...he obviously favors LSU, but if you read the articles on him he is getting more and more frustrated w/ our coaches as time goes on without an offer. hopefully our staff gets it together w/ this kid and gives him the offer he deserves. if we don't offer him i expect him to opt for bama----this of course would upset a lot of LSU fans.

i saw your cue, had to chime in.

RazorBassin

Wildhog

No way we get Sentimore.  I'm a little upset we don't have more offers to DLM out there.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

bigt05

I thought the only reason lsu didnt offer was because he was probably gonna be an academic casualty and there was a great chance he wouldnt make it...

WyomingTiger8888

His grades and act are fine now BUT he has to maintain through his Sr. year.When it's all said and done,DS will be a LSU TIGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote from: bigt05 on September 18, 2008, 01:17:38 pm
I thought the only reason lsu didnt offer was because he was probably gonna be an academic casualty and there was a great chance he wouldnt make it...

eminem

Quote from: lsu8888 on September 18, 2008, 03:26:28 pm
His grades and act are fine now BUT he has to maintain through his Sr. year.When it's all said and done,DS will be a LSU TIGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We'll see JoJo...We'll see

bigt05

as good as he is he doesnt seem like that big of a priority for them right now just from a quick roster and recruiting class glance

they took 2dt's in 06/3 dt's in 07/2 dt's in 08/2 dt's 09 out of all of them only 1 3* w/a 5* in 06,07,09

WyomingTiger8888

When he does committ to LSU,you but the first beer in LR come Nov,lol
Quote from: eminem on September 18, 2008, 03:36:38 pm
We'll see JoJo...We'll see

Wildhog

1909/1964/1965/1977

WyomingTiger8888

Ar. has no annoying fans either,they're the best.
Quote from: Wildhog on September 18, 2008, 04:40:51 pm
LSU fans are annoying. 

Wildhog

1909/1964/1965/1977