Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Patrick Patterson

Started by Hawg-U, September 14, 2008, 11:31:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawg-U

He just decomitted from MSU ... He has interest in Arkansas, so where do we play in  the the situation?

Notorious H.O.G

The most recent things ive read as of tonight were he like Univ. S. Miss, Alabama, Auburn, and Ole B!tch...didn't mention us in the articles I read.

ua_hogs

after reading that article, we would be perfect for him. 

he wants a team that

throws alot... check
good education... check
start early... check

granted we might not need him, but we have offered so the staff seems to like something about him.

COCHISE

Quote from: Razorback56 on September 15, 2008, 08:25:41 am
Then he should have no interest in Ole piss, whatsoever if he wants to actually catch the ball
He may not have any interest in Ole Miss, you have to consider who wrote the article.

RazorAg

Based on the two articles written, I don't think the kid has strong feelings on any school in particular.  I think he's looking fairly close to home.  We have a shot to get in there; we'll see what happens.

Ole Miss will be a strong competitor here due to it being in the home state and their throwing the ball very well so far this season.

Erockster20

Someone needs to tell him he will be there longer than Snead and look at how Nutt recruits and develops QB's.  Right as he is getting ready for the NFL, he will have Billy Bob the handeroffer throwing 7 yard outs.

Erockster20

Another thing, has Nutt ever recruited and developed a NFL receiver?

Matt Jones - QB/swithched in the NFL
George Wilson - WR/ but had to switch to safety to play
Anthony Lucus -  Nutt inherited
Boo Williams - WR/ moved to TE

Erockster20

Monk - cut from team who drafted him, now on a practice squad.

OTTER

Quote from: Erockster20 on September 15, 2008, 10:13:19 am
Someone needs to tell him he will be there longer than Snead and look at how Nutt recruits and develops QB's.  Right as he is getting ready for the NFL, he will have Billy Bob the handeroffer throwing 7 yard outs.
And that will be a long ball for Ole Miss!!
BE AFRAID!!  Be very, very afraid!  The Hogs are hungry and you look a lot like lunch!

notreseveredname

The POS network (ESPin) board says Arkansas isn't in consideration at this time

RazorBassin

Well the good thing is we still have a while to change his mind.  I think we have a chance on this one, but he is going to have to watch a game, hopefully from DWRRS.

Hawgon

The best receiver Nutt had in his 10 years at Arkansas = cut from a practice squad and out of the league without ever playing a down in a regular season game.

HawgAdvocate

Richard Smith played with the Chiefs for a season or two. Just adding another name to the list of WRs who came and went without pro-success under TCWGF.
"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

jackflash

No nothing about this prospect. BP and his staff are on a lot of WR, maybe some they like better. My guess of the 11 kids we can take most of them will be on the defensive side of the ball.

1longshot

my guess is we over sign by two or three this year

notreseveredname

Quote from: Hawgon on September 15, 2008, 11:33:04 am
The best receiver Nutt had in his 10 years at Arkansas = cut from a practice squad and out of the league without ever playing a down in a regular season game.

Could also argue that he ran off the other one to USC. 

Huds_HawgTide

he better start working on run blocking for auburn and ole miss...at ark he can focus on catching footballs first and YAC second!!!
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"