Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Say something nice about (spit) Texas

Started by Razorrected, September 08, 2008, 05:02:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorrected

I love the mascot.  A trembling orange cow that's skinnier than most of their women.   How you gonna beat that?
Oh yeah, throw in Oklahoma, 80,000 trailers and a pair of dentures and you got a conference!

hogcoots

Killean

They're not Louisiana, Alabama or Mississippi.
Everyone is born with the right to exist. When you become a Nazi you give up that right.

TorsinAHog

Due to the natural stench of that state, my crap smells like a flower.
To borrow from Mark Twain, there are three kinds of lies:
lies, darned lies, and the UA Athletic Department.

http://foas.us/images/sigs/hamilton.jpg

cmh_hog2

Amityvillehogger

Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

TorsinAHog

To borrow from Mark Twain, there are three kinds of lies:
lies, darned lies, and the UA Athletic Department.

http://foas.us/images/sigs/hamilton.jpg

pigz

You guys have a good time frig dancing

Table Rocker

tbhogfan

When we start playing in the Jerrydome every year, we are going to be getting lots of recruits from there.
Go Hogs!

Topcat

Hold on, i'm trying but it just won't come out

Eddie Goodson

"I already won the lottery. I was born in the US of A, baby. And as backup, I have a Swiss passport." — Creed Bratton

JoyDivision

pigture perfect

Well there's the .... uhmmm no not that, but there's that isn't true either..... Well?    ?     ?  I got nothin'.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Razorvet

The Hog

Automatic RUN!

Bacons Rebellion

If it weren't for Texas, Mexico would have a border on Arkansas.

HamHands

One day at a time.

HawgFan25

Quote from: Bacons Rebellion on September 08, 2008, 05:35:05 pm
If it weren't for Texas, Mexico would have a border on Arkansas.
Thread closed.  We have a winner.

JBucc

Read the guidelines for signature images.

Hook 'em Hogs

missionaryhog

They have a lot of roads with a speed limit of 70 where the speed limit would be 55 in other places, so you can drive through it faster.
"...how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:" 

"But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."

MDH

I didn't have to stay in the state too long on my drive out to San Diego from Fort Smith.
"Too many people have for too long placed too much confidence and trust in government and not enough in themselves.  Fortunately, many are now becoming aware of the seriousness of the gross mistakes of the past several decades.  The blame is shared by both political parties.  Many Americans now are demanding to hear the plain truth of things and want the demagoguing to stop.  Without this first step, solutions are impossible."  Ron Paul

Pathological

They have better highway speed limits.  Even the backroads are usually at least 65.

kitshicker

The average IQ for the state goes up at every home game......sorry, I tried.

Porkys Revenge

The kinkiest girl I ever screwed was from Texas.

Tejano Jawg

Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

HawgFan25

Quote from: Porkys Revenge on September 08, 2008, 05:46:30 pm
The kinkiest girl I ever screwed was from Texas.
Me too!  It was probably the same stupid ho.

Bomis Hawg

MDH

The sheer size of the state keeps the inbreeding contained within it's borders.
"Too many people have for too long placed too much confidence and trust in government and not enough in themselves.  Fortunately, many are now becoming aware of the seriousness of the gross mistakes of the past several decades.  The blame is shared by both political parties.  Many Americans now are demanding to hear the plain truth of things and want the demagoguing to stop.  Without this first step, solutions are impossible."  Ron Paul

McKdaddy

They won the contest for "biggest bass drum"
Don't buy upgrades, ride up grades.

"You are everything that is wrong with this place . . . Ban me"

"CPI, ex-food and energy, is only good for an anorexic pedestrian"--Art Cashin

JIMMY BOARFFETT

My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating.

Porkys Revenge

Quote from: HawgFan25 on September 08, 2008, 05:48:32 pm
Me too!  It was probably the same stupid ho.
Did she make you tie her up? If so it probably was. They must have alot of spare time down there, Idle time is the devils workshop. Oh the stories I could tell.

HangTenHog

I don't care what you say, the women there can braid the hair of their armpits better than anywhere else....

earlenehawg

I was born and raised in Texas, but couldn't wait to be an Arkansas Razorback fan.

ConcordHawg

SRFL

The half hour commute to see us whip TAMU next season is a plus. 

Spiral_cut

Brand X Hog Fan

1. Back in the day, the daddies of all the good looking girls, mostly blondes, bought them black cars, usually Monte Carlos, and sent them to the U of A to go to school.

2. I was born there but didn't stay long enough to have to claim it!
"I want to give you [Arkansas] something you've never had." - Coach Bielema, December 5, 2012, the beginning of a Dynasty!

Quote from: oldbear on January 14, 2013, 07:56:49 pm
The recruiting rankings guarantee success about as well as getting Lee Corso to choose your team as the winner.

yraciv

Friday Night Lights, Dallas Stars, and San Antonio Spurs; now the only thing good about Austin is 6th Street

1FBL

My daughter was born there, but we got her back to Arkansas as quick as possible.  Hopefully the damage will be minimal.
"(Kentucky) really got it going with both the run and that pass and that keeps you off balance," Nutt said.

razorbass

Masshog

My feets hurt.

OahuHawg

their student body is on my list of things that don't suck

Tejano Jawg

Quote from: Klynt21 on September 08, 2008, 06:30:20 pm
their student body is on my list of things that don't suck

You found the ONE thing remotely associated with the Longhorns that is good.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

Burt B.