Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

OSU at USC [all posts on the game, announcers, DW, coaches, etc)

Started by jcmojica23, September 06, 2008, 10:45:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

How many catches will DW have tonight against Ohio St.

2-4
23 (21.1%)
5-7
53 (48.6%)
8-10
12 (11%)
10 or more
8 (7.3%)
0- he wants to stay on the sideline with Mitch.
13 (11.9%)

Total Members Voted: 106

Voting closed: September 14, 2008, 05:42:25 pm

UhOhioHog

September 12, 2008, 04:59:43 pm #100 Last Edit: September 12, 2008, 05:03:28 pm by TexasHogfan

ChicoHog

Quote from: tiber on September 12, 2008, 02:49:21 pm
Umm, OSU won the NC in 2002.  But some of you might not think of that as 'recent'. 
And they don't have the fertile Florida and SoCal recruiting ground.  Ohio is very good but does not have the numbers of the two Sunshine states. 

Lake City Hog

Sorry, no they did not, the referees gave them one in 2002!!!!!
Ohio State is a very good program, but they get their ratings from TELEVISION. The Big Ten area has tons of viewers and don't think for one minute that the hype given by the network sports guys is not influenced by that. The truth is the last 2 years Ohio State was not even the 2nd best team in the country. That is not just SEC pride, there were 2 or 3 teams out there better than OSU.

jcmojica23

jcmojica23

This is what the Ohio St band is gonna spell at the half when they are getting destroyed by SC...

berryhog

Quote from: tiber on September 12, 2008, 02:49:21 pm
Umm, OSU won the NC in 2002.  But some of you might not think of that as 'recent'. 

By way of a bogus pass interference call.   ;)

jcmojica23

September 13, 2008, 09:55:01 am #106 Last Edit: September 13, 2008, 06:59:08 pm by jcmojica23
It's GAMEDAY!! FIGHT ON!

UhOhioHog

Stanford!?  That was fun!

Tejano Jawg

This thread is already 3 pages long...4 hours before kickoff?
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

ghog23

GHOG23

HOGSWEAT

Mitch will play in the 4th when they are up 48-10

pablo_escobar

<default MM response>

why diss the kid? he woulda been our starting this year and last

</default_MM_response>
<start_MM_sux_thread> ...............

clarksville hog

jcmojica23

ITS GAMETIME!!! SUCK IT OHIO ST!!!

steveagolfer

i'm not dissing the kid but the banner on top of this web site says  HOGville  not uscville   why should we give a sh-t about quitters????

SPAL

Quote from: steveagolfer on September 13, 2008, 07:16:16 pm
i'm not dissing the kid but the banner on top of this web site says  HOGville  not uscville   why should we give a sh-t about quitters????

EXACTLY....we shouldnt ever talk about dmac or felix jones on this board ever again.

MountieDawg

He wants an excuse when he loses and wins the LITTLE 10 and wants to play for a National Championship...
SEC!

HawgFan25

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on September 13, 2008, 07:17:16 pm
EXACTLY....we shouldnt ever talk about dmac or felix jones on this board ever again.
Agreed.  Everybody is too busy talking about Nutt all the time anyway.

doo-ran

pablo_escobar

whos butt will brent musberger  latch onto first for  a good kissing? ..  my money is on sanchez

HawgFan25

Tressel is a hell of a coach.  He made the right decision.  I hate both of these teams, but they both have good men for coaches.

bigyellowdog

ESPIN will never let is hear the end of that regardless of the outcome.

Arazorbackguy1

geez he's not freakin playing.  Quit talking about that overrated punanny already.  They have already said his name 22 times since the opening
I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

Tejano Jawg

Game on.

Every time Brent Musburger starts beating me down with cliches, I'll just imagine a jello wrestling match between Lisa Salters and Erin Andrews.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

steveagolfer

Felix & Dmac went on to get very good paying jobs in the NFL the DID not quit and run off when things got tough or hiding behind momma.    MM HDN GM DW DP and the whole bunch made Arkansas the laughing stock of collage foot ball i have no use for the whole bunch.  Move on

bigyellowdog

Brent "You are Looking Live" Musberger is really tough to listen to.

JBucc

Is anyone else's video fricked up right now? Like it's halfway across the screen and half of it is cut off.

edit: Well it kinda fixed itself. It looks like it's not in HD now though.
Read the guidelines for signature images.

pigz

You guys have a good time frig dancing

pablo_escobar

Quote from: bigyellowdog on September 13, 2008, 07:28:35 pm
Brent "You are Looking Live" Musberger is really tough to listen to.
i loved him when i was  8  on nfl today with irv cross , jimmy the greek and hubba hubba jane kennedy.... i really enjoyed watching her back then, i just didnt know why ........i figured it out later

bigyellowdog

Jowls

Musberger just said, while introducing USC's receiver corp, that DW had "elevated" their receivers to another level. Thanks TCTWF.
I.D.I.C.

DeltaHog

"I have strong feelings about gun control. If there's a gun around, I want to be controlling it."   Clint Eastwood

Hogsooey

Lost the HD picture for a bit on 40/29.  Of course, now, the weather map covers the entire screen.

bigyellowdog

SPAL

Did anybody else play on Ohio St +12.5 tonight. Im probably in little company, but call em crazy...i think OSU covers.

UhOhioHog

Lost HD in Dallas too.  Still not very clear.

It looks like OSU is in the Red Zone!  HA

NeilieN

The HD feed was lost from the source I think, because KTUL HD feed was messed up as well.

UhOhioHog

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on September 13, 2008, 07:38:43 pm
Did anybody else play on Ohio St +12.5 tonight. Im probably in little company, but call em crazy...i think OSU covers.

I learned not to bet against the Bucks when they played Miami for the NC.  (SEC Excluded)

Bucks should beat these boys straight up!

SPAL

Quote from: TexasHogfan on September 13, 2008, 07:41:01 pm
I learned not to bet against the Bucks when they played Miami for the NC. 

Bucks should beat these boys straight up!

i wouldnt go that far

hogs25

doo-ran

Quote from: hogs25 on September 13, 2008, 07:43:42 pm
I wish KATV, KARK, KTHV were all in HD. 
They all are now,,,like as of this past week. (I have DirecTv)

UhOhioHog

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on September 13, 2008, 07:42:10 pm
i wouldnt go that far

I picked Southern Cal to win, but, I would even root for  :puke: Texass against them.  That is hatred strong dislike!

doo-ran

Quote from: bigyellowdog on September 13, 2008, 07:38:29 pm
My HD is clear.

Pryor is looking good so far.
Quote from: NeilieN on September 13, 2008, 07:39:31 pm
The HD feed was lost from the source I think, because KTUL HD feed was messed up as well.
Something is up with the panning (in/out) and the camera focusing. Other than that the HD signal looks great on DirecTV.

DeltaHog

Quote from: doo-ran on September 13, 2008, 07:46:44 pm
Something is up with the panning (in/out) and the camera focusing. Other than that the HD signal looks great on DirecTV.

Yeah.
Mine looks good now except for when they do a replay.
"I have strong feelings about gun control. If there's a gun around, I want to be controlling it."   Clint Eastwood

Reaganite

The wild Trojan was just run.  lmao

Gus' influence being felt everywhere.

positive

hogs25

Quote from: doo-ran on September 13, 2008, 07:45:00 pm
They all are now,,,like as of this past week. (I have DirecTv)

Yep, I've got Dish but been thinking about switching due to the local hd programming.  Do the locals look great, mpeg4?

bigyellowdog

When they mention Damien Williams---they just have to add the words "the transfer from Arkansas".  It is like rubbing salt in an open wound.  Thanks a lot MOTHO.

Tejano Jawg