Kilgor

Works on Firefox if you download the plugin.  Thanks! +1
Northwest Arkansas gardening and critter raising:

http://www.backyardfreshfoods.com/

Kilgor

Northwest Arkansas gardening and critter raising:

http://www.backyardfreshfoods.com/

hawgitect

Go here: http://www.channelsurfing.net and click on the hyperlink that says "NCAA Football - TBA (IE Only) 3:30 PM EST

chortle

How bout Hootie and the special teams frick up already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!

PorkRyan

deltahogfan

Quote from: Bomis Hawg on September 06, 2008, 02:41:16 pm
TD Wake Forest.
I picked ole Piss, but this is one time I won't mind being wrong. Am I vengeful? Hell yes! Am I still pissed at the Nuttster? Hell yes.
Those who get there first with the most.

dfwsuidae

It's on ESPN 360 too, that is if your ISP carries 360. 

Lando Calrissian

Finally got ESPN360 to work.

First shot I see is of Hooter nibbling on his fingers.
Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

gcraise1

I am on Dish Network. I just spoke with them and they advised me that the game should not be blocked and that the engineers are working on it. If you are a dish member call them and chew there butt so they will hurry up and get this straightened out.

deltahogfan

7 just went to Ole Piss game. Hooty looks plum purty in blue. Game tied 7-7.

pablo_escobar

yeah... for some odd reason im pretty  psyched to watch that idiot fail......

deltahogfan

Quote from: pablo_escobar on September 06, 2008, 03:08:43 pm
yeah... for some odd reason im pretty  psyched to watch that idiot fail......
Yea. And I ain't like that. Only Hooty and a couple of other people have I ever wished bad things on. Goes against my nature.

usnavyhogfan

so is this a way to watch the hog game online even if your cable company doesnt have espn360? if so please tell me how!
The dream is free, the journey is not.

Porkyswine

They made me enter zip code and my cable provider and said that they would send a request to the cable provider for permission?   Is this right???

mj4president

"Let's do this tonight! Nothing like a legendary night to remember. I'll tell all my grand pups one day about the 3 am walk off home run by Jared Gates." MJ4President just hours before it happened.

Wahls

Quote from: usnavyhogfan on September 06, 2008, 03:19:51 pm
so is this a way to watch the hog game online even if your cable company doesnt have espn360? if so please tell me how!

ESPN360 isn't a cable channel that I know of...

I'm currently working on looking for a proxy server. No luck yet.
Quote from: A.Ziffle on April 20, 2012, 10:39:01 pm
You have two kinds of tough guys... those that do it from behind a keyboard, and those that juggle soap in prison just to show they're a fearless bastard.

retired-rambler

Your cable provider (mine is cox has to sign up for 360, imagine they have to pay a fee and knowing the cable providers, they will not do it.  Might be because it is tied in to at&t.  Would that have anything to do with it? 

pimpndistress

espn360 has blacked out the OU game ( not that I give a s___t !) but that is a bad sign for us in arkansas that my want to watch the HOGS on it tonight !!!!!!!!
:razorback:  FIRE JEFF LONG :razorback:
SMITE ME IF YOU LOVE  JEFF LONG [move]

hogdiggity

Here is an idea for you, do you know anyone that has a webex account and ATT internet?  Maybe even a work site, you could get the game on the att computer and use WEBEX to view the game shared remotely.

hogdiggity

Quote from: Porkyswine on September 06, 2008, 03:22:01 pm
They made me enter zip code and my cable provider and said that they would send a request to the cable provider for permission?   Is this right???

your isp is not a subscriber to espn360...sorry

usnavyhogfan

Quote from: thewahls7 on September 06, 2008, 03:25:13 pm
ESPN360 isn't a cable channel that I know of...

I'm currently working on looking for a proxy server. No luck yet.

right, i have oceanic time warner and my isp is through them as well.
The dream is free, the journey is not.

devils69

It is working well for me, but I have AT&T internet and comcast cable in Georgia.  When I opened it, all I had to do was pretty much launch their player.  I tested it just a few minutes ago watching OU vs. Cincy and it worked well.  A couple of the games being shown here are blacked out on espn360, so that might be why they have to get permission from cox in Arkansas...I have no idea.  This is the 1st time I've ever tried to use it.  Good luck guys...

Clint Alan

http://channelsurfing.net/

Go down to the 3:30 EST game that says Teams TBA........thats the Ole Miss/Wake game

rub
"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

retired-rambler

Wahls

Okay I got this figured out. I'm going to have to leave soon, so pay CLOSE attention.

Use firefox instead of internet explorer.

Go to Tools>Options>Advanced Tab>Network Tab>Settings>Manual Proxy Configuration

Then for HTTP Proxy put: 132.239.17.225 and Port: 3124

Go to ESPN360.com and it should have you recognized as a viable subscriber. They may have you download junk, do it.

Then click launch video player. It will load, but no picture will come up. Go back to where you put in the "Manual Proxy Config" and click "Connect to the internet directly" or it may say something else like that. Then click ok, then ok again. Make sure and do that after the player has loaded, otherwise it will not work.

If you get anything such as an error message, (You are trying to use a node of the CoDeeN CDN Network. Your IP address is not recognized as a valid PlanetLab address, so your access to CoDeeN does not include all HTTP types) turn off your DSL modem, and turn it back on. Dont surf excessively with it, just use it for your ESPN360 buisness.

It worked for me on one computer, and failed on another. Hopefully it will work for you. I will be gone for awhile. Best of luck.
You have two kinds of tough guys... those that do it from behind a keyboard, and those that juggle soap in prison just to show they're a fearless bastard.

hogfansince79

Quote from: thewahls7 on September 06, 2008, 04:11:53 pm
Okay I got this figured out. I'm going to have to leave soon, so pay CLOSE attention.

Use firefox instead of internet explorer.

Go to Tools>Options>Advanced Tab>Network Tab>Settings>Manual Proxy Configuration

Then for HTTP Proxy put: 132.239.17.225 and Port: 3124

Go to ESPN360.com and it should have you recognized as a viable subscriber. They may have you download junk, do it.

Then click launch video player. It will load, but no picture will come up. Go back to where you put in the "Manual Proxy Config" and click "Connect to the internet directly" or it may say something else like that. Then click ok, then ok again. Make sure and do that after the player has loaded, otherwise it will not work.

If you get anything such as an error message, (You are trying to use a node of the CoDeeN CDN Network. Your IP address is not recognized as a valid PlanetLab address, so your access to CoDeeN does not include all HTTP types) turn off your DSL modem, and turn it back on. Dont surf excessively with it, just use it for your ESPN360 buisness.

It worked for me on one computer, and failed on another. Hopefully it will work for you. I will be gone for awhile. Best of luck.

Seems to work fine for me, thanks...  +1

I wonder if this will work for the hog game later?
"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." — Will Rogers

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." — George Carlin

Wahls

Quote from: hogfansince79 on September 06, 2008, 05:00:36 pm
Seems to work fine for me, thanks...  +1

I wonder if this will work for the hog game later?

Working right now!