Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Name that Ar vs UL-Monroe Score Contest $$

Started by Lanny, September 02, 2008, 01:47:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogs-n-Roses

Dugann

By Gosh He Didn't Come Back To PAINT!!!!

cosmodrum

Go away, batin'

hawgtusky22

HOG FAN 4 LIFE

Go Hogs! Go Rangers! Go Cowboys! Go Mavs! Go Stars!

PositronHog

BloodRedHog

Handling all your mortgage and home financing needs...

judgeroyswine

Overcoming the gloom, despair, and agony of Hog fandom since 1961.

hawgopolis

Football! It's what's for Dinner, and Supper, and Breffass!!!

If at first you should fail...... Skydiving is probably not for you!!

lrcentral

webbgem

Matthew 6:34

razorbackkid

I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

ATLHog

HognotinMemphis

I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

pimpndistress

:razorback:  FIRE JEFF LONG :razorback:
SMITE ME IF YOU LOVE  JEFF LONG [move]

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

Junkyard Hog

PBHogg

Nutts and Bolts

A new era has begun in Fayetteville

WizardofhOgZ

IBGPN

razorback1975

A-Town Hog Fan

Lord help us all!

PorkSoda

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

Hogs4Ever

TOM "tbw1"

Well see, there's your problem. What you should be thinking is, what would Harry Rex do?

David†

gohogsgo006

Hogville- Where realism somehow equals pessimism

iCalledThatHogBrotha!

ArchitectHog

Games don't make people violent, lag does.
Quote from: KEYS on October 07, 2009, 10:45:57 am
The Hogs should play every HOME game in Little Rock just as soon as the campus is moved there... hence the meaning of "home."
Quote from: DEVICEHIGH on August 13, 2010, 08:47:52 am
We can no longer afford to play in Little Rock. The university is in Fayetteville.

gohogsgo006

Hogville- Where realism somehow equals pessimism

oppybrit

All_Hogs

Killean

Everyone is born with the right to exist. When you become a Nazi you give up that right.

stevo98

IndyHog76

Hogstation

sihog

Quote from: HogwildinMonroe on September 02, 2008, 01:51:17 pm
Arkansas 42 ULM 24
Quote from: Lanny on September 02, 2008, 01:47:17 pm
No winners last week so we add another $25.00.

$50.00 to name the exact score for Arkansas vs. Louisiana-Monroe.

Here are the rules.

Pick the correct score for the Arkansas vs. UL-Monroe game. 

Winner receives $50.00.  If nobody has the correct score we roll over the money for the following game.  Each week Hogville adds $25.00.

Your score must be posted in this thread no editing your post after the games begin.

Tiebreakers will be determined by random from the Admins.

Hogs 48 la Monroe 10
GO HOGS GO