UCLA
29 (19.2%)
Too close to call
7 (4.6%)

Total Members Voted: 141

alohawg

Quote from: 870 RZR on September 01, 2008, 11:01:13 pm
Don't bother, I'll paraphrase for you:

Mother @##$%##, #^%$ Fulmer, that fat son of @ #%%@, Fire his ~@$ now.

ha ha ha ha ha!
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

The Hog

Quote from: hoghelmet20 on September 01, 2008, 11:04:33 pm
Where is the tennesse board?
Try rivals.com or scout.com and go to the teams link.  You may not be able to get on.  They are setting a record for posting.  All about Fulmer, Chavis and Clawson.  I forgot Crompton.  Not many messages just comments in the subject line.

It is on fire.  They still have South Carolina, Georgia, Auburn, Florida and Bama.  All five losses based on tonight.
Automatic RUN!

hoghelmet14

Proud to be an American!  Proud to be an Arkansas Razorback Fan!

hoghelmet14

but... but... didnt fat phil just get a contract extension.... afterall
he is so smart!

he was so sure of himself before the game!

hoghelmet14

The Number 56 team in the nation has a better record than the number 18 team! LOL

hoghelmet14

what did I get the numbers right? LOL

GuvHog

This Tennessee loss to UCLA is just further proof of what I have been saying all along. Go back
and take a look a Tennessees talent level from 1995-2000 and compare it to the Tennessee
talent level of the last 5 years and you'll see that the Vol talent level the last 5 years is no where near what it was back then. I know some one will quote recruiting class rankings and insist that
I'm wrong but the fact that a Vol team that's supposed to be "solid" loses to a UCLA team that
is in a serious rebuilding year using a 3rd team QB says different. Tennessee will be lucky to finish
4th in the SEC east.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

hoghelmet14

they dont think much of us on their board.... hmmm may have to join.... wonder how long it would take me to get smited! :)

Reaganite

Quote from: hoghelmet20 on September 01, 2008, 11:35:25 pm
they dont think much of us on their board.... hmmm may have to join.... wonder how long it would take me to get smited! :)

Considering our recent luck with California teams (and our opener), I believe I'd just lurk and laugh.  ;)

GuvHog

Quote from: donewithdale on September 01, 2008, 11:35:30 pm
Coaching played a big part tonight as well.  Phillip Mack Brown Fulmer and staff choked.  Chow > Chavis in the second half and Tenn's new OC looks badly outmatched at this level.  Tenn wins if Cut were still there. 

The Coach is also the reason that the talent level has declined so much not to mention being out coached.

hoghelmet14

We aint gonna like this but since the scholarship limit... lots of good kids are gonna go to smaller schools.. ie WIU and the talent is gonna spread out across the nation.... this is gonna end up looking like the nfl with roster limits etc.... I am not sure that was a good thing.

We may see the day when there are no cupcakes..... UCLA was supposed to be nothing tonight.... but they won....

Our cupcake team was a lot better than some we have played but we won....

Coaching is still the key... BP is so much better than Fat Phill.....

NuttinItUp

LOL, their message board is hilarious.

GuvHog

Quote from: hoghelmet20 on September 01, 2008, 11:49:46 pm
We aint gonna like this but since the scholarship limit... lots of good kids are gonna go to smaller schools.. ie WIU and the talent is gonna spread out across the nation.... this is gonna end up looking like the nfl with roster limits etc.... I am not sure that was a good thing.

We may see the day when there are no cupcakes..... UCLA was supposed to be nothing tonight.... but they won....

Our cupcake team was a lot better than some we have played but we won....

Coaching is still the key... BP is so much better than Fat Phill.....

There is absolutely no doubt about this whatsoever!