Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Are the Leathernecks good enough to stay within 21 points ?

Started by want2be, August 26, 2008, 03:35:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Feralhog

Quote from: Western_101 on August 26, 2008, 09:31:26 pm
Does your mom know you are still up? It is getting late young Feral.
What next, the safe sex in Arkansas is defined by tagging the sheep that kick? Smack
Seer, Sage, Soothsayer and former Computer repairman for Hunter Biden......Feralhog the Magnificent

AirForceHog

If it turns, burns, banks or rolls, crew chiefs made it happen.

Reaganite

Quote from: Feralhog on August 26, 2008, 09:16:15 pm
It'll be a massacre.

It would be a massacre going against our scout team.  Petrino's 1st team offense is going to gang rape them.

Western_101

Quote from: Reaganite on August 26, 2008, 09:53:35 pm
It would be a massacre going against our scout team.  Petrino's 1st team offense is going to gang rape them.

I wonder what your mom, wife, daughter, think about you making "gang raping" references.

I am done with this board.

Dugann

By Gosh He Didn't Come Back To PAINT!!!!

want2be

Quote from: Western_101 on August 26, 2008, 10:03:49 pm
I wonder what your mom, wife, daughter, think about you making "gang raping" references.

My wife and daughter both would would know it is a joke....relax dude

Feralhog

Quote from: Western_101 on August 26, 2008, 10:03:49 pm

You left out significant other.  Wait, I'm not on your side.  I thought you were leaving.
Seer, Sage, Soothsayer and former Computer repairman for Hunter Biden......Feralhog the Magnificent

I just hope at the end of the day, we can say, fellows, don't take that ass kickin personal.

Reaganite

Quote from: 12247 on August 26, 2008, 10:10:43 pm
I just hope at the end of the day, we can say, fellows, don't take that ass kickin personal.

They'll come take their whoopin' like the directional school they are and then promptly deposit the check.

Feralhog

Quote from: 12247 on August 26, 2008, 10:10:43 pm
You know what ole chap, I'm with you.  I'll even extend an olive branch to Bub and knock off a couple of +1's for Feral so when he comes back to play tomorrow, it'll not be so ugly. 

Feral +2  Bub +1 1/2

Feralhog

Quote from: Reaganite on August 26, 2008, 10:14:30 pm
They'll come take their whoopin' like the directional school they are and then promptly deposit the check.
The grizzliness of this thing will be like watching a slasher film.

DEVICEHIGH

Hillbilly? I prefer Appalachian American

vandybuff

WIU has a good returning team, talent, and a loved head coach that (I think) will be missing from the sideline due to cancer treatment that will be a great incentive.

I think they can give anyone a game.
What a wonderful time to rediscover the hobby for a lifetime - a great book!!!

A happy life is doing something "that matters".  So start today!!!!!

Reaganite

Quote from: Feralhog on August 26, 2008, 10:17:16 pm
The grizzliness of this thing will be like watching a slasher film.

I was thinking more...

Feralhog

Quote from: DEVICEHIGH on August 26, 2008, 10:21:24 pm
Shame on you Feral. He seems like a sweet guy.   ;D
He actually drew a pretty strong sword a few posts back and I thought he'd realize he's been getting kicked in the groin by some of the lamest smack in the history of the internets.  Now I don't know what to think.  If he's trying to one up me with the take his toys and go home post, then I'm dealing with someone who's diabolical.  If that's the case, then I'm turning this over to someone else.  I scaret myself just a little bit there. 

Reaganite

Quote from: vandybuff on August 26, 2008, 10:24:23 pm
WIU has a good returning team, talent, and a loved head coach that (I think) will be missing from the sideline due to cancer treatment that will be a great incentive.

So speaketh the Vandy fan!

vandybuff

Quote from: Hawg2011 on August 26, 2008, 10:25:45 pm
Oh there will be a game.

Just not a good one.

You may be correct, but I would not predict a blowout

Feralhog

Quote from: vandybuff on August 26, 2008, 10:24:23 pm

I'm sorry, this thing, I'm telling you, this beating they're in for, it will be like when we whipped the japs at midway.  Even worse.

vandybuff

Quote from: Reaganite on August 26, 2008, 10:31:44 pm
So speaketh the Vandy fan!
I say this because 75 percent of the "players" on the field Saturday will have one thing in common - they have never played before an Arkansas home crowd.  And the 75 percent is 100 percent of WUI and 50 percent of the Razorbacks.  That will make a difference.

Feralhog

Quote from: vandybuff on August 26, 2008, 10:37:14 pm
I say this because 75 percent of the "players" on the field Saturday will have one thing in common - they have never played before an Arkansas home crowd.  And the 75 percent is 100 percent of WUI and 50 percent of the Razorbacks.  That will make a difference.
I've been searching all night for a uh, is it a verb or adverb? I've been searching for the exact word that describes the annihilation that, that, that, that is getting ready to happen to these guys.  And don't tell me I'm not bringing it, I used annihilation in a thread with a vandy guy.  Maybe you can help, is it a verb or adverb I'm searching to use?

vandybuff

Quote from: Feralhog on August 26, 2008, 10:48:41 pm
I've been searching all night for a uh, is it a verb or adverb? I've been searching for the exact word that describes the annihilation that, that, that, that is getting ready to happen to these guys.  And don't tell me I'm not bringing it, I used annihilation in a thread with a vandy guy.  Maybe you can help, is it a verb or adverb I'm searching to use?

Annihilation is about a strong and descriptive as I know!  If it helps, a verb describes action and an adverb modifies the verb (among other things)

Feralhog

Looking ahead just a bit, I can't wait for this guy. But some of you slackers will need to pick it up some.  Ole Feral has taken some blows and by the time my battle royal is over with Bub, I'll be punch drunk. 

Reaganite

Quote from: Feralhog on August 26, 2008, 10:59:48 pm

Looking ahead just a bit, I can't wait for this guy. But some of you slackers will need to pick it up some.  Ole Feral has taken some blows and by the time my battle royal is over with Bub, I'll be punch drunk. 

You're not already? lol

Feralhog

vandybuff

Quote from: Reaganite on August 26, 2008, 11:02:22 pm
You're not already? lol

hehe!  I was over here diagraming a sentence and Feralhog has moved on to Texas comments.

Immensehog

Quote from: Feralhog on August 26, 2008, 10:59:48 pm

That pic looks like Mr. July from a male hairdresser's calendar.
Life is short.  Act accordingly.

Pit Neck

Hooooooly Canolli!!!!!!  :o :o :o

I popped in here to get a little info and came across this train wreck.  Wow.  My intentions were to get some advice on a snorts bar in Fayetteville.  I am looking for a place where I can get a beer, watch some TV and maybe, ya know, bump into somebody kind of famous. Huh...whatcha think?  I don't want to go anywhere with long lines, though.  Thanks for your help.

Feralhog

Quote from: vandybuff on August 26, 2008, 11:04:44 pm
hehe!  I was over here diagraming a sentence and Feralhog has moved on to Texas comments.
The cool thing about talking smack with a vandy dude, you can be getting your ass kicked and not realize it.  How the hell do you diagraming a sentence and I'm a little hesitent to do this, you being a vandy guy and all, but I think you left an m out of diagraming, unless, of course this is a word my industrial strength spell checker doesn't recognize.   

Immensehog

Quote from: Pit Neck on August 26, 2008, 11:15:21 pm

I popped in here to get a little info and came across this train wreck.  Wow.  My intentions were to get some advice on a snorts bar in Fayetteville.  I am looking for a place where I can get a beer, watch some TV and maybe, ya know, bump into somebody kind of famous. Huh...whatcha think?  I don't want to go anywhere with long lines, though.  Thanks for your help.

If it's a snorts bar you want, better go to Fort Smith.

Reaganite

Quote from: vandybuff on August 26, 2008, 11:04:44 pm

Your team might be better off if you tried to diagram some plays for them.    ;)

And hey, congrats on starting your 26th losing season!

Go Doreeees.

vandybuff

Quote from: Immensehog on August 26, 2008, 11:13:31 pm

That pic looks like Mr. July from a male hairdresser's calendar.

More specifically, I think he is Mr. July on the "Q***rs that carry Footballs on an Axehandle" calendar.  :)

Feralhog

Quote from: Pit Neck on August 26, 2008, 11:15:21 pm

You sound like you're not from around here. We don't have very many famous people in our parts, but we do have a system of justice that's every bit as sophisticated as the rest of the country.  No lines eh?  Sounds like you're looking for a cafeteria.  Anyone know if there's a cafeteria in Fayetteville that serves cold beer? 

Immensehog

Quote from: Feralhog on August 26, 2008, 11:20:38 pm
You sound like you're not from around here. We don't have very many famous people around here, but we do have a system of justice that's every bit as sophisticated as the rest of the country.  No lines eh?  Sounds like you're looking for a cafeteria.  Anyone know if there's a cafeteria in Fayetteville that serves cold beer? 

Maxine's used to have peanuts and pickled pigs feet.

That count?

vandybuff

Quote from: Reaganite on August 26, 2008, 11:18:03 pm
Your team might be better off if you tried to diagram some plays for them.    ;)

And hey, congrats on starting your 26th losing season!

Go Doreeees.

.... well that was not very cheery ....

Feralhog

Quote from: Immensehog on August 26, 2008, 11:21:39 pm
Maxine's used to have peanuts and pickled pigs feet.

That count?

The friker said no lines.  Name one bar in town that serves peanuts and pigs feet that doesn't have huge lines so no mister, maxine's doesn't count.

Reaganite

Quote from: Feralhog on August 26, 2008, 11:23:45 pm
The friker said no lines.  Name one bar in town that serves peanuts and pigs feet that doesn't have huge lines so no mister, maxine's doesn't count.

All I caught was that he wanted to snort short lines.

And another thing,  WTH is a Pit Neck?

vandybuff

Quote from: Feralhog on August 26, 2008, 11:16:05 pm
The cool thing about talking smack with a vandy dude, you can be getting your ass kicked and not realize it.  How the hell do you diagraming a sentence and I'm a little hesitent to do this, you being a vandy guy and all, but I think you left an m out of diagraming, unless, of course this is a word my industrial strength spell checker doesn't recognize.   

1.  I did not attend Vandy
2.  You guys always assume that since we often have little to watch during football season all we do is study and we are bright. :)
3.  Don't laugh, but I think  'diagramming' and 'diagraming' are both acceptable --- or at least that is what I remember from long ago.  ....but 'mm' surely looks better - haha!

Feralhog

Quote from: Reaganite on August 26, 2008, 11:25:27 pm

I figured he'd tell us when he's ready.  And my industrial spell checker missed snort, but only because snort is actually a word.  It can't help it if someone uses these damn words in the wrong place.

Feralhog

Quote from: vandybuff on August 26, 2008, 11:25:59 pm
1.  I did not attend Vandy
2.  You guys always assume that since we often have little to watch during football season all we do is study and we are bright. :)
3.  Don't laugh, but I think  'diagramming' and 'diagraming' are both acceptable --- or at least that is what I remember from long ago.  ....but 'mm' surely looks better - haha!
Does this mean you're from Van Bueren, or is it Beuren? My spell checker says the're both wrong.

Reaganite

We interrupt this train wreck to bring you a message from the commander of the Darkside...

vandybuff

Okay - bedtime for me.  It was great fun and 'cheer for the conference' this week/weekend ------ I will!!!

As always thank you so for your boardtime and hospitality.

Pit Neck

Quote from: Feralhog on August 26, 2008, 11:20:38 pm
You sound like you're not from around here. We don't have very many famous people in our parts, but we do have a system of justice that's every bit as sophisticated as the rest of the country.  No lines eh?  Sounds like you're looking for a cafeteria.  Anyone know if there's a cafeteria in Fayetteville that serves cold beer? 

I am from Jacksonville, FL.

Feralhog

Quote from: vandybuff on August 26, 2008, 11:32:45 pm
Okay - bedtime for me.  It was great fun and 'cheer for the conference' this week/weekend ------ I will!!!

As always thank you so for your boardtime and hospitality.

Probably a good thing you're leaving.  It gets rough around here about this time.

vandybuff

Quote from: Feralhog on August 26, 2008, 11:30:34 pm
Does this mean you're from Van Bueren, or is it Beuren? My spell checker says the're both wrong.

Really goofy English rule number 22:  proper names are spelled and sound 'any way you want'. 

life can be so hard!

vandybuff

Quote from: Feralhog on August 26, 2008, 11:33:51 pm
Probably a good thing you're leaving.  It gets rough around here about this time.

You're right!  The last time I got into a fight I lost my pocket protector and damaged my reading glasses lanyard!
' would not want to experience that again!!!!!

:):)   goodnight and all the best to you all!

arklahoman36

If Arkansas can't win by 35, then 3-9 is more likely than 6-6 or better.

Feralhog

Quote from: Reaganite on August 26, 2008, 11:25:27 pm

I've heard of a Pecker Gnat but not a Pit Neck.  I hate it when this happens.  This will bug the hell out of me.  Can anyone tell us what a Pit Neck is?  Maybe it's someone who has a kneck, or, I wonder if he spelled it right?

Reaganite

Quote from: Feralhog on August 26, 2008, 11:38:37 pm
I've heard of a Pecker Gnat but not a Pit Neck.  I hate it when this happens.  This will bug the hell out of me.  Can anyone tell us what a Pit Neck is?  Maybe it's someone who has a kneck, or, I wonder if he spelled it right?

Google is my friend:

http://www.webbikeworld.com/r4/neck-gaiters/