Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Name that Ar vs. W ILL Score contest $$

Started by Lanny, August 26, 2008, 07:27:54 am

Previous topic - Next topic

sitting out

Pastor_Hog

Watch the Hogs on Saturday and worship Jesus on Sunday.

spdhog

missionaryhog

"...how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:" 

"But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."

Boarcephus

I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

SquidBilly

kimjongsqUeAl

The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
- Thomas Jefferson

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge...
- God

BassinHawg

"It is what it is." has replaced "Yesssss Sirrrrr!!!!"

Keyser Sooieze

holman24

Papawhog

cubsfan5150

QuoteWest Side Rooter wrote:

Always best to talk [expletive] about a team when you don't have to face them again.

I'd do the same. LaRussa's a nutjob and would probably throw at his head.
ETA: A bottle of wine, not a baseball.
ETA: Empty bottle, obviously.

thehill1414

scorekeeper

If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?

Gunit

hog trouter

Ashley

"I see no problems between us that could not be solved by your departure." Mark Twain

The real Hogules

Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

pigfoot

"...the word, even the most contradictory word, preserves contact.  It is silence which isolates."  Thomas Mann

hogfan54

August 26, 2008, 09:11:27 am #69 Last Edit: August 26, 2008, 09:13:09 am by hogfan54
Arkansas 59-16

Hogstation

dish13-hog

"In the 6 billion year history of this planet there has been ONLY ONE national high school player of the year from the state of Arkansas. Houston Nutt had him and lost him.
Believe it or not."  - Mike Irwin, 1/16/07

"Digger Phelps is a moron." - Me, 3/11/07

MountieDawg

SEC!

Junkyard Hog

hogchester

clarksville hog

COCHISE

21-17 Western Illinois

Just kiddin'   ;D   Arkansas-52
                       WIU      -13

bigt05

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

PositronHog

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: 870 RZR on August 26, 2008, 09:20:23 am
21-17 Western Illinois

Just kiddin'   ;D   Arkansas-52
                       WIU      -13

Geez, I had my finger on the "smite" button for a second there. :)
Go Hogs Go!

LSPRazorbac

GolfnHog

Have you ever listened to someone  or read what they put into thoughts and wondered...."who ties your shoelaces for you?"

yraciv

AFWarrior83

Hogville member since 2005.

ICEman

"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

cdclark09

Brosshog

Dugann

Arkansas 52 W. Ill 10 :razorback:
By Gosh He Didn't Come Back To PAINT!!!!

hogfansince79

August 26, 2008, 10:03:07 am #89 Last Edit: August 26, 2008, 10:49:18 am by hogfansince79
Arkansas 59
Western Illinois 6
"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." — Will Rogers

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." — George Carlin

wilyhawg

FusionSports

August 26, 2008, 10:06:26 am #91 Last Edit: August 26, 2008, 10:08:23 am by FusionSports
Okay, realistically?  42-17  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

rohnjobus

Akimatsu

nash6915

selfexplanatory

This year's nominee for the Coopy award.
Quote from: majp51 on June 02, 2010, 03:27:42 pm
Err, now I know it's easy to bash Shiloh Christian, but I'm pretty there aren't that many high schools in Arkansas that have a player picked in the 3rd round of the NFL Draft.
Or have you forgotten where Damian Williams played school?

DEVIL DOG HOG

"I love college football. It's the time of the year you can walk down the street with a girl on one arm and a blanket on the other, and nobody thinks twice about it." DUFFY DAUGHERTY

GO GREEN!

Doebuck

Cementhog

Little Lebowski Urban Achiever Class of 86

Razotchieef