Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Name that Ar vs. W ILL Score contest $$

Started by Lanny, August 26, 2008, 07:27:54 am

Previous topic - Next topic

prhogs22

ballhogger14u

Sonny Atkins Jr

56-17 Hogs. Casey "The Gunslinger" Dick goes for at LEAST 300 yards. It on like a hot pot of neck bones Boysssssssssssssssss

Quite Frankly

Hog1952

Nuclearhog

AndrewGene

34-17 Hogs (sorry if it is a repeat)

Coondog Hog

'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.'
  - Ronald Reagan

'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.' -
-Ronald Reagan
Quote from: mmhogs17 on March 08, 2011, 11:02:18 pm
I've had alot of things in and out of my butt, but never Monkeys..

hogfan123321

razorbackkid

I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

WizardofhOgZ

Hogs 38    W. Ill 20

But . . . why didn't you just use this thread??  Already had more than 100 predcitions made in the last couple of days.

http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=238167.0

Quite Frankly

Quote from: WizardofhOgZ on August 26, 2008, 02:33:12 pm
Hogs 38    W. Ill 20

But . . . why didn't you just use this thread??  Already had more than 100 predcitions made in the last couple of days.

http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=238167.0
::)

gohogsgo006

If WIU scores more than 1 touchdown....we will get blown out by every SEC opponent this season.

That said, i do not see WIU scoring more than 6 points
Hogville- Where realism somehow equals pessimism

hogfan123321

hog 47

hogfan123321

Hot_Town_Hog

August 26, 2008, 03:10:57 pm #166 Last Edit: August 27, 2008, 01:30:16 am by Hot_Town_Hog
Ark 51 WIU 10

Conway Hog

The  democracy will cease to exist when you take away from  those who are willing to work and give to those who would  not.
Thomas Jefferson

The  tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the  blood of patriots and  tyrants.
Thomas  Jefferson

jameshogfan

dyerby

Arkansas - 48
Western Illinois - 17

Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson

Let's make some waves.

Oklahawg

I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

MS_HogFan

SOOIE

HoginHouston

Arkansas 45
Western Illinois 21
Go Hogs Go.

cubman

hogblade

Arkansas 45
Western Illinois 17

WordToYourLlama

AHSC412

Prosciutto

jintha

Hogfan01

I go back so far, I'm in front of me!!!

Shawn

Genuine Mahawgony

RustyNuts

cosmodrum

61-10 Hogs

8 TDs, 1 FG, and a safety for the Hogs; TD and FG for the Neckstas

:razorback:
Go away, batin'

slyguy

Captain Hogthrob

Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Racinray

bugeye

PorkSoda

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

Mike Shelton

Arkansas 42   W Ill 24

go hogs! wps!

MasterChiefHog

Quote from: oldman1015 on December 28, 2017, 11:40:00 am
Having a bad day or always a dick?
Quote from: Hogs-n-Roses on December 06, 2019, 09:39:55 am
Sorry fo any misspells or paragraph s. I m on a scaffold.
Quote from: Hogwild on October 18, 2018, 08:23:47 amSince we are being optimistic, let's go full tilt boogie! If we win out, Ole Miss wins out, and Bama loses out. Then all we need is Miss. State to win against LSU & Texas A&M, and then have the Aggies upset LSU. 
And then we are hanging an SEC WEST Champion banner.

Lake City Hog

Arkansas 55
WIU        13

James

Razorvet

rljjr

Geaux

Ouachihog

"If I lived back in the wild west days, instead of carrying a six-gun in my holster, I'd carry a soldering iron. That way, if some smart-aleck cowboy said something like "Hey, look. He's carrying a soldering iron!" and started laughing, and everybody else started laughing, I could just say, "That's right, it's a soldering iron. The soldering iron of justice." Then everybody would get real quiet and ashamed, because they had made fun of the soldering iron of justice, and I could probably hit them up for a free drink."

"I hope if dogs ever take over the world, and they chose a king, they don't just go by size, because I bet there are some Chihuahuas with some good ideas."

010HogFan

August 26, 2008, 06:09:36 pm #197 Last Edit: August 26, 2008, 06:18:27 pm by 010HogFan
Arkansas 48

WIU 16

Zen_Hog

010HogFan