Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hotel Help for Bama

Started by Rhyno_Hawg, July 19, 2005, 12:58:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhyno_Hawg

Guess this is the right board for this.

Well I waited too long this year to make reservations in Tucscaloosa. I've been trying every hotel in town for the past couple weeks and the best I have come up with is a Marriott 8 miles away from campus for $175 per night.

Just wanted to check and see if anyone might know of a place with a some vacancy left. Or if anyone had any suggestions on a better route to take.

I need one room for two nights. 

junkyardhog

Get ready for the drive left till you end the end of the earth comments. ;D

LSUFan

Should be able to get a really cheap room on the beach, since it will be gone by then.

Shawn

Hampton Inn(near the campus). I think(not certain) but I know the network has five rooms and I think only four are being used. My name is Shawn and I can be reached at 901-487-7858.
Good luck!

Rhyno_Hawg

Quote from: ccall on July 19, 2005, 03:25:00 pm
Hampton Inn(near the campus). I think(not certain) but I know the network has five rooms and I think only four are being used. My name is Shawn and I can be reached at 901-487-7858.
Good luck!

Thanks man.

Got an email address?

or shoot me one. rrauch77@yahoo.com

Rhyno_Hawg

Quote from: HoopHog on July 19, 2005, 04:20:29 pm
Quote from: ccall on July 19, 2005, 03:25:00 pm
Good luck!

Hopefully, you can snag this fifth room. If not, let me know. I tried to get you my employee rate at one of the two Hampton Inns in the Tuscaloosa area and they had no rooms available to offer the employee rate (for Hilton Corporation employees).

Thanks man.

if not, I would be willing to pay the normal rate, as long as it's reasonable.

maniax22bolts20

Check with these good people. I bet they have tips on lodging. www.crimsontusks.com

JFHWGBKRIII

I hear that there are plenty of rooms just off I540 that weekend. ;D ;D ;D