Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Interesting post

Started by bcg_70, July 19, 2005, 10:54:59 am

Previous topic - Next topic

bcg_70

Buff

worse defense than last year?  it better not be since they got rid of the old stop-and-look scheme and apparently instilled some balls in the players

Bomis Hawg

I know there are some LSU fans on this board, and they are good ones.

Being that I spent 2 years of my life in Louisiana, every other LSU fan I run into, they were idiots.  Worse defense? I guess they missed the memo of Herring being hired.

JJHog

Quote from: bcg_70 on July 19, 2005, 10:54:59 am
Interesting post about Arkansas on LSU board.

http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/messagetopic.asp?p=988827

It's amazing they can carry on a pos tthat long and have no idea what they are talking about
" Think Right, Do Right"

Porquemada

Quote from: JJHog on July 19, 2005, 08:21:25 pm
Quote from: bcg_70 on July 19, 2005, 10:54:59 am
Interesting post about Arkansas on LSU board.

http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/messagetopic.asp?p=988827

It's amazing they can carry on a pos tthat long and have no idea what they are talking about
It happens here from time to time. :D :D

Big Papa Satan

It's amazing that they can stay sober long enough to post.

Porquemada

Be sure and take a shower after visiting the sewer.   :puke:   LSU         Looks like the coonasses have discovered the internet before they discovered indoor plumbing.

Big Papa Satan

Quote from: Pork'n Beans on July 19, 2005, 08:34:26 pm
Be sure and take a shower after visiting the sewer.   :puke:   LSU         Looks like the coonasses have discovered the internet before they discovered indoor plumbing.

Who says they've discovered indoor plumbing?

Porquemada

Quote from: DR on July 19, 2005, 08:39:33 pm
Quote from: Pork'n Beans on July 19, 2005, 08:34:26 pm
Be sure and take a shower after visiting the sewer.   :puke:   LSU         Looks like the coonasses have discovered the internet before they discovered indoor plumbing.

Who says they've discovered indoor plumbing?
I may have peed in a gas station around Baton Rouge where the bathroom was inside or maybe it wasn't. It did have dirt floors. ;D

Bomis Hawg

I like the posts of "their defense will be worse" and "they are at the bottom of the SEC."

I respect the program, but these fans didn't come from out of Left Field -- its way past that. 

Macgyver_Hawg

Sadly this is basically what I recieve from fans of other schools.  It often puzzles me to hear local talk shows talk about how high he's held outside of Arkansas.  I've had to take up for our program and explain 1987 - 2004 to a lot of outsiders.

But answer me, what did you feel those first 8 games in 1998.  What did you think?

Bomis Hawg

1998 was an awesome year, as a fan.  I remember seeing the first 9 games and enjoying every bit of it.  The thing about it, it made the 1999 season possible.  It wasn't as big, but it was a very fun year in the same.  Texas in the Cotton?  It was a very fun season even thought Kentucky and Alabama seemingly beat them, they still had a good season.

EL' MAHOG

This reminds me of when I was a kid and the next door neighbors kids would get in a fight, I would choose sides, and soon after they would both be on ME!  Same thing here, we can bad mouth Nutt and our program all we want, but to hell with LSU fan's doin it on chitty lookin' board!  May be getting the cart before horse here, but imagine Mustain, MacFadden, Monk, Hillis going to Baton Rouge in a couple of years and laying the wood to 'em!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I guess it finally rained, its down to 85, I bet the fish are bitin' down by the riverside

CorningHog

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I agree!  Let's take it to all of the SEC, GO Hogs!

I am not going to stoop to cussing the coonauuussseees.  They have some great fans and a few that you would like to drop off a bridge, just like we do.

However, as time goes on, we could very well just start kicking some major tail bone and we are getting the kids that hate to lose so before the Butch Davis campaign becomes full blown, lets see what happens this year!

GO HOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Seek ye first the Kingdom of Heaven"

toshortrock

my buddy that works with me is a LSU fan,,so u know how it goes,,,everytime he takes a darn,,,it looks like baby darn,,,,yellow and green and purple
Toshortrock,,,,,,GO HOGS/////

Feralhog

July 20, 2005, 02:11:01 pm #15 Last Edit: July 20, 2005, 02:19:47 pm by Feralhog
LSU is the poor man's version of Bama.  Their egos are bigger than a mole on the elephant man.  They have talent, but as soon as the scoreboard turns bad, those Cajuns will give it up quicker than Liberace in a San Fransisco bath house.  Saban is one of the few coaches that wouldn't let those frikers quit.  Now that he's gone, I'm betting LSU will be back to doing less with more, too much french in 'em I guess. 
Seer, Sage, Soothsayer and former Computer repairman for Hunter Biden......Feralhog the Magnificent