Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tennesse back on our schedule in November 2006/2007

Started by Macgyver_Hawg, July 18, 2005, 02:22:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Macgyver_Hawg

I like playing Tennessee in November.  There really hasn't been a "looking forward to" game the latter half of our schedule for a few seasons, besides LSU.

http://utsports.collegesports.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/071805aac.html

Lando Calrissian

I think this is great news.

I can't think of another team I hate more (other than Texas) than Tenn.

Plus it's always a great game.
Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

hogsgrl09

July 18, 2005, 02:40:04 pm #2 Last Edit: July 18, 2005, 02:44:12 pm by hogsgrl09
Tenn. fans area arrogant SOBs and i cant stand the smirk tha coach always has on his face.  :puke:

but i luv playin em and beatin em and seem them cry.jp  ;D
"The really amazing part, to me, was when Florida made it into the Final Four, the Democrats didn't demand a recount."
"I know Jesus Christ died for my sins, and that's all I really need to know."

Macgyver_Hawg

idochog

Maybe Butch Davis will be head coach by then and we may actually stand a chance of beating them.
I love Jesus!

Bomis Hawg

When the SEC went to the East schedule having two teams rotating with one staying, I was hoping Tennessee was the team.  South Carolina, however, came in with us so we are the step-child of the league with them.  They must put us together.

Even though Tenn has beat us quite frequently, but it seemed like we could hang with them.  Recently, in the 4 times we've played Georgia, only one game I've felt Arkansas had a really good shot at winning. 

I welcome the Tennessee Lumberjacks...err Vols to the schedule.

bigred7987

Ah im from Nashville and this is music to my ears...I was at the 6 OT game in Knoxville and Stoernover in 98...UT fans consider Arkansas a pretty good rivalry too...alot of that has to do with the fan showings that we have had up in Knoxville and they absolutely hate it when other fans get into Neyland.  and your right they are all SOB's who think that UT is above the rest of the world

Swino

"From the garden, I'm P Allen Smith." :o

[attachment deleted by admin]

Rick James

Tennessee is the most hated team this side of the China Club.  I look forward to showing them in 06 and 07 what the five fingers said to the face.  Time for Fat Phil to get a pimp slap, ya dig?

TechHawg

Idochog, did you ever consider trying to be objective in any of your posts?  Put a little more thought into something and it will be more interesting than reading of your undying hatred of Houston Nutt and all things pertaining to him.  Just a thought.

Bomis Hawg

Quote from: TechHawg on July 18, 2005, 10:11:53 pm
Idochog, did you ever consider trying to be objective in any of your posts? Put a little more thought into something and it will be more interesting than reading of your undying hatred of Houston Nutt and all things pertaining to him. Just a thought.

I agree, TechHawg.  I'd say Arkansas has actually contended with the Vols.  They won in 99 with the game won in 98.  Last time they played, the two game set, an ugly game that they lost 13-3.  The last game they played, they went to 6 OT.  Under Nutt, they, as you put it, "stand a chance of beating them," they were right there with the Vols 4 of the 5 tries.

I know the reply that will come.  It will be, "I want to win, not just come close."  The post said that they could stand a chance to beat them, which they have.

toshortrock

Tenn  ranks right up with Texas,,,might even be passing them,,i hate Tenn,,,,nothng sucks like a big orange
Toshortrock,,,,,,GO HOGS/////

bigred7987

orange is good for three reasons for UT Fans .... their fans can go hunting on friday to the game on saturday and go pick up trash on the side of the road on sundays and never have to change clothes

LSUFan

I like when LSU kicked their ass and prevented them from going to the NC game. I love to hate orange too.

Razorback Jedi

FINALLY!

I can't wait to play UT as it's the most fun week of the year for me living here in Nashville.

Blah, I hate UT....both of them.

bigred7987

ledhead830

Rocky Top is the worst song in the history of the world.  God help me if they bring their [CENSORED] pep band to Fayetteville, I may kill someone.
Walk on through the wind. Walk on through the rain.
Though your dreams be tossed and blown,
Walk on. Walk on with hope in your heart,
And you'll never walk alone. You'll never walk alone.
Walk on. Walk on with hope in your heart,
And you'll never walk alone. You'll never walk alone.

bigred7987

QuoteRocky Top is the worst song in the history of the world

agreed...and their color of orange is the worst color in the world too

idochog

Quote from: opineonswine on July 19, 2005, 05:05:11 pm
Quote from: MacGyver Hawg on July 18, 2005, 02:22:44 pm
I like playing Tennessee in November. There really hasn't been a "looking forward to" game the latter half of our schedule for a few seasons, besides LSU.

http://utsports.collegesports.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/071805aac.html

There's two sure losses. (see HDN record vs. Phatty)

Yeah, but we played em close *sarcasm*

All I gotta say is close dont matter except in horseshoes and hand grenades.
I love Jesus!

bigred7987

for the record...if Chris Balaseiro w/e   wouldnt have choked...we would have won the last game in Knoxville instead he absolutely shanked a lil 35 yd chip shot