Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What determines which category topics should be placed under?

Started by TulsaHawg, July 17, 2005, 09:02:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TulsaHawg

I have had some posts moved to other locations from Monday Morning Quarterback, and yet others on similar topics remain.

The boxing topic is on MMQ when technically it would probably be better suited for General Sports.

There are many posts about Mitch and the other S players on MMQ, and yet some get moved to the recruiting forum.

Personally, I like everything in one location, like MMQ, at least initially. I usually come to MMQ first, and most of the time exclusively.  Guess perhaps I should check the other areas as well, b/c I may be missing some good stuff.

Just wondered what the criteria is for posts being moved, because whatever it is, it doesn't seem to be utilized evenly. 

Thanks for the help.

hogfan98

Quote from: TulsaHawg on July 17, 2005, 09:02:08 pm
Personally, I like everything in one location, like MMQ, at least initially. I usually come to MMQ first, and most of the time exclusively.  Guess perhaps I should check the other areas as well, b/c I may be missing some good stuff.

if you buy in to the crazy notion that there are other recruits out there other than mitch mustain and the other springdale guys, you might want to check the recruiting forum regularly.

Bomis Hawg

Sometimes, the posts get out of order -- taken way off of topic.  Then, an admin or mod will move it.  Thats one explanation I got, other than what IHI said.