Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

leave Jermain a message on his Website:

Started by The_Bionic_Pig, July 17, 2005, 11:43:37 am

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

JFHWGBKRIII

Ditto, that is awesome the number of posts.

bigred7987

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/players/03/15/two_sport0321/index.html
real good article right there on Jermain...no wonder the man acts so much older than his age

WindyCityHog

Good link.....but some of those attaboys are kind of creepy...

"Way to take it to that yankee"....

Welcome to the 21st century......

bigred7987

May I remind u that some towns in the south are still segregated...Went to Biloxi, MS a couple of weeks ago and blacks and whites still dont talk down there.  we know what time it is but some things still havent changed

The_Bionic_Pig

diss Taylor that the mafia is looking for their cheese!!!!  The guy has Hopkins Johnson so far down his throat that he is having chest pains.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Patch

Quote from: WindyCityHog on July 17, 2005, 05:14:14 pm
Good link.....but some of those attaboys are kind of creepy...

"Way to take it to that yankee"....

Welcome to the 21st century......

I would imagine that a lot of those sentiments stem from Hopkins ripping on Arkansas, and spewing his own stereotypes. What goes around comes around.

junkyardhog

here's my favorite comment:

Comment:
Round Trip Ticket to Vegas and back $425.
Ticket to the fight $450.
The look on Hopkins'' face when the announcer said, "New" Middleweight Champion" .........Priceless!!!!!

urhogdaddi

jermain represented Arkansas in a class act way. Also i want to say thank you for all of the arkansas fans that attended the fight. When the announcer said that 1/3 of the people were from arkansas at the fight, i got a cold chill run douwn my neck. You all represented the best state very well. THANKS!!!!
Hogs,....Nutt,......Heath,......Polish Sausage