Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I see this!

Started by arkhogdog61, July 16, 2005, 08:58:57 am

Previous topic - Next topic

arkhogdog61

Hillis over 500 yds both running and catching Monk over a thousand Howard close to a thousand Mcfadden 750 yds the defence breaking the sack record so can you say COTTON BOWL ?GO HOGS
IF YOU CAN"T RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS STAY ON THE PORCH!

pioneerhog

What are you doing baseing your predictions off of your NCAA 06 season or something. I am hopeing for a good season and I think we will have one but I don't know about that good.

arkhogdog61

what are you talking about i don't play those kid games i'm basing it on what i see and hearis that how you make yours? get real
IF YOU CAN"T RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS STAY ON THE PORCH!

rricha

Who was the last hog to have a thousand yards receiving in one season?   Ithink the hogs will have a decent season but arkhogdog61 you must be on something.

pioneerhog

Nope I base mine on what I believe is going to happen, and I base my beliefs off of what I see and hear, just like you do. But on the other hand I don't see what you are, I hope I am wrong and you are right though. I do think that Hillis and McFadden will have more yards then Howard though, I could be wrong on that one too. My above post was meant to be more of a joke than anything, sorry if it struck you the wrong way.

Hollywood_HOGan

Quote from: rricha on July 16, 2005, 06:24:53 pm
Who was the last hog to have a thousand yards receiving in one season? Ithink the hogs will have a decent season but arkhogdog61 you must be on something.
Anthony Lucas (98) and he was a very, if i can borrow a Nuttism, special player for the UA football team. Of all the great wideouts we have had, he is the one and only to get 1000 yards in a season.  Monk might get a thousand in a season sometime in the future because he is that good but i dunno about this upcoming year when we will have a new QB.

rricha

Sheibest came close to having a thousand season during the flexbone era

jabohog

July 16, 2005, 08:58:35 pm #7 Last Edit: July 16, 2005, 09:00:14 pm by jabohog
I'm hoping we will have some impressive statistics for a multitude of players. Let's get away from the days where the press and the coaches told the whole team that this one guy is the playmaker, let's giive him the ball. I want to see allot of players step up this year. That's how the Razorbacks have always won. One game this guy shined, next game that guy shined. Let's have a team effort this year and pull off some unexpected Shiite.

bigred7987

everyone talks about McFadden but Felix Jones could be just as big of impact player as Darren...If Johnson or Mortenson or Dick adjust well ta QB spot we finish 2nd in west at worst  one of these QB's will break out and have a huge season it just remains to be seen which one it will be....The Defense is being totally remade and will be like the fast hog Defenses of the late 90's although different scheme...If we are going to go to a very good bowl this is a great year to do it with our schedule.   

Buff

i'm still looking forawrd to how freakin good the 2007 season should be

CorningHog

I Have to say that 1,000 yards by Monk would be awesome but it may mean that we are in trouble and have no running game.  With such a loaded receiver group, if Monk could get another 30 to 40 catches and 600 plus yards would be better!

Baker - 30 catches 500 yds
Logan - 30 catches 400 yds
Washington - 40 catches 600 yds.
Winston - 23 catches 400 yds
Rest of the team ?
"Seek ye first the Kingdom of Heaven"