Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Section 107- whats wrong with it?

Started by TNRazorbacker, August 09, 2017, 05:31:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TNRazorbacker

Looking at tickets for TCU. Section 107 in lower bowl are oddly inexpensive so assume there's an issue? They are running upper 80'd to mid 90's- worth it? Thanks

JIHawg

There used to be some sections that didn't have a view of the big screen.  Now that they have added a 2nd screen, I don't know if that's an issue anymore.

factchecker

107 is the last northwest section in the lower bowl.  It used to be right next to the Broyles center thus had bad sight lines for the big screen.  Won't be bad a seat in the house with the new screen atop the SEZ.

Here is the Seats 3D view:

http://www.seats3d.com/ncaa/university_arkansas/razorback_stadium/#/p_107_3/

and some other views:

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

rzrbkman

If you sit down too low on the east or west of any sections, there are plenty of obstructed views. Sections 101, 107 and 111 used to, at least through the 1999 season had disclaimers that some seats in those sections have obstructed views. I've sat in Razorback Row(those two rows of chair backs behind the players)and you can barely see over the players and that is only when the action is taking place at the top of the crown. The sightlines in most of the lowest seats do not allow fans to see where the play goes/ends at times. The east side upper deck railing has many sections where there is not an unobstructed view of the field for the 1st few rows of seats. Sure there will be two video screens available this season but there will still remain many obstructed views as well.

TNRazorbacker

Thanks- ended up buying in section 113, row 54.  Closer to mid field for not a lot more.  Going to make an RV trip from TN and do some tailgating.  I haven't been to F'ville for a game since 2009.  I'm ready.

rzrbkman

Quote from: TNRazorbacker on August 09, 2017, 06:14:56 pm
Thanks- ended up buying in section 113, row 54.  Closer to mid field for not a lot more.  Going to make an RV trip from TN and do some tailgating.  I haven't been to F'ville for a game since 2009.  I'm ready.

If it is forecast as a sunny day you need to have some really good sunglasses for the 1st half.

TNRazorbacker

Quote from: rzrbkman on August 09, 2017, 06:18:53 pm
If it is forecast as a sunny day you need to have some really good sunglasses for the 1st half.

Helpful- thanks