Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

i cannot wait

Started by Kevin, December 22, 2007, 05:21:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin

till next year, pel and his players with hopefully some skill development for the returning players.

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

ekyle1

LIKE MAKING FREE THROWS!!!!!!!

SWarkansasman

I can`t wait til these guys graduate and I feel sorry for coach Pel for having to stuggle with their stupid decision making.  They can`t shoot the 3, they can`t shoot it anywhere really and forget a free throw when you need it.
No inside game , no outside game, whats left? 

Lard

next year won't be any better...if Pel can get it done the way we expect it will likely be in year three.  If he flops in year three then we know we got a dud.
"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny."
-Thomas Jefferson

"Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." - John Quincy Adams

PorkRyan

Quote from: Lard on December 22, 2007, 07:22:05 pm
next year won't be any better...if Pel can get it done the way we expect it will likely be in year three.  If he flops in year three then we know we got a dud.

I agree.  I don't see how next year can be any better.  Our 06-07 recruiting class was very weak.  Britt looks like he will be a good player.  I never thought Sanchez or Rakestraw were major D-1 talents and we have no idea about Patsia.  I think year 3 is when we will see it, too.