Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

OK beat Gonzaga

Started by SuthrnFballer15, December 20, 2007, 11:58:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SuthrnFballer15

Oklahoma just beat 20) Gonzaga...........guess that looks better on us. WPS!  :razorback:
"If you're attitude is 'I was good yesterday,' you can't do that at Arkansas. Whoever your opponent is, it's a big game. Everything is up for grabs." - Coach Pelphrey

"I'm not really good at being a shifty kind of guy who likes to make moves -- I like to be a straight-line guy and run over somebody if I can."
-Peyton Hillis

"Its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog" - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

FedUpWithNutt

December 20, 2007, 11:59:12 pm #1 Last Edit: December 21, 2007, 12:04:57 am by SonicHogMan

Oklahoma 72
#18 Gonzaga 68

mountainhog

mountainhog

Wow , i guess after that loss to nobody U.  they got a fire lit under them from someone. 

FedUpWithNutt

I guess maybe we don't need to feel "quite" as bad to losing to OU?  But..we still should have beaten them if we had hustled more.  IMO

Quote from: mountainhog on December 21, 2007, 12:05:41 am
Wow , i guess after that loss to nobody U.  they got a fire lit under them from someone. 

mountainhog

They may have just been looking ahead to us and forgot about SFA.  I wish we could have played them before that game.

mountainhog

Oliver

I'll feel better about us when we prove we can beat a ranked team much like OU did tonight. 

Rayzback

Quote from: Oliver Miller on December 21, 2007, 12:15:45 am
I'll feel better about us when we prove we can beat a ranked team much like OU did tonight. 

On the road.....
Mellow is the man who knows what he's been missin

FedUpWithNutt

I believe if they will play up to their potential, they shouldn't lose over 4 in the SEC this year. But....that's a big "if?"

Quote from: Oliver Miller on December 21, 2007, 12:15:45 am

mountainhog

Id take a road win over just about anyone in the sec.  really, we should win at least  half of the road games  with this team.   cross your fingers.

kuhog

Well, I guess it will go down as a quality loss for the Hogs. If there is such a thing. Oklahoma has really surprised me so far. They lose to Stephen, then beat the Razorbacks and Gonzaga within a week.

arkyman

Quite with the hustle stuff, OU beat us from top to bottom and did the same to a good Gonzaga team.  We need to do the same.

Foshodo

How nice would it be to have lil' Pargo right now...?

greasy_corner

Quote from: Foshodo on December 21, 2007, 09:27:34 pm
How nice would it be to have lil' Pargo right now...?

I've watched him throughout his career (that's been forced down our throats by bspn).  Not that impressed.  But yep, ball handlers are few and far between in fayettvul now. 

greasy_corner

Oh yeah, I strongly dislike Few.  Much more than say Altman or Sampson, or Billy Clyde.  He jumped on us after teh Nolan firing .