Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I didnt know this....

Started by Hoggy1, December 20, 2007, 07:50:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoggy1

Darnell Robinson, who was drafted in 1996 and played for the hogs is the 2nd all time scorer in California high school basketball.

Seen that on ESPN just now, never knew that though.  Pretty interesting.
You must be smokin somethin if you think I ain't smokin nothin

Boarcephus

I remember when Nolan signed him.  He was playing in a lower division in California and put up some huge numbers against what amounted to a bunch of 5-10 white kids.  He just ate everyone up. 

Came up here with Corliss and became the first basketball player I've ever seen booed by the Bud Walton crowd.  Really kind of sad.
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

Rayzback

December 20, 2007, 08:08:46 pm #2 Last Edit: December 20, 2007, 08:30:27 pm by Rayzback
I thought he always made running the court look so difficult, even for a big guy. He was drafted in 1996, was the last pick in the last round and he never played a minute in the NBA.
Mellow is the man who knows what he's been missin

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: Rayzback on December 20, 2007, 08:08:46 pm
I thought he always made running the court look so difficult, even for a big guy. He was drafted in 1996, was the last pick in the last round and he never played a minute in the NBA.

It helps your stats a ton when you have Jason Kidd as your Point Guard in High School feeding you asst. like a Dunkin Donut's in Knoxville, Tennessee.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Boarcephus

Quote from: Woo_Pig_Stewie on December 20, 2007, 08:43:46 pm
It helps your stats a ton when you have Jason Kidd as your Point Guard in High School feeding you asst. like a Dunkin Donut's in Knoxville, Tennessee.

I don't think that's right.  Robinson went to Emery while Kidd went to St. Joseph.
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.