Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ole miss board

Started by bigarrazorback, December 12, 2007, 11:40:49 am

Previous topic - Next topic

bigarrazorback

Something i noticed on an ole miss board it looks like they are a little dissapointed  ;D It looks like they realize we were right all along about nutt look at this link i cant read the threads but the topics kind of speak or themselves if you can read what they say could you tell us here  http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=177#s=177&f=2351

BartIV

BartIV

I think we might have just come out better giving him the 3.5 million to leave.

bigarrazorback

Quote from: BartIV on December 12, 2007, 11:43:45 am
i agree. best 3.5 mil we ever spent :)

Justifiable Hogicide

Quote from: bigarrazorback on December 12, 2007, 11:40:49 am
Something i noticed on an ole miss board it looks like they are a little dissapointed  ;

They are fixing to be a "LOT" dissapointed.

BartIV

December 12, 2007, 11:45:58 am #5 Last Edit: December 12, 2007, 12:09:55 pm by BartIV
Quote from: Justifiable Hogicide on December 12, 2007, 11:44:42 am
Poor B@$T@RDs, thought they struck oil, but struck a sewer line.

hoggeek

Did you guys read all the thread topics? There are many that talk about Petrino going after "Nix"...sorry, don't know who that is, but they seem to be treating it like Breaking News...???

bigarrazorback

Quote from: hoggeek on December 12, 2007, 11:48:34 am
Did you guys read all the thread topics? There are many that talk about Petrino going after "Nix"...sorry, don't know who that is, but they seem to be treating it like Breaking News...???
im not sure who that is i'll look it up though if i find any thing about it ill post it

brooks74

Quote from: BartIV on December 12, 2007, 11:45:58 am
Poor B@$T@RDs, thought they struck oil, but struck an sewer line.

Great analogy!!

Porkerpower

Quote from: BartIV on December 12, 2007, 11:43:45 am

You just now figuring that out?

J.J. JingleHammer

Tyrone Nix is the new DC at OM.  Not a bad hire by dale.

BartIV

Quote from: Porkerpower on December 12, 2007, 11:51:16 am
You just now figuring that out?
The hiring process was beginning to worry me.

BrooklynRoss

My favorite thread is "IMO Petrino will drive the Assistants out of Arky and back to us..." Hahahaha.
I support the Razorbacks in the city that never sleeps.

BartIV

Quote from: BrooklynRoss on December 12, 2007, 11:52:32 am
My favorite thread is "IMO Petrino will drive the Assistants out of Arky and back to us..." Hahahaha.
I haven't seen that.  That is way to funny.  He is coming to clean out these wanna be's.

moose1985

Too funny Bart, LMAO!

Hopefully, we can pull a couple of Old Piss's top recruits!

bigarrazorback

i just find it funny they were so happy a week ago when they thought they had pulled off a huge hire then when we come back and hire Petrion it makes them sick :D

rzrbackphil

na, yall,

WE GOT THE PRINCE AND THEY GOT THE TOAD

(ALONG WITH THE TOAD'S POSSE, PSYCHO WIFE AND TERESA)

riverman1970

lmao

toozakpig

HighonSwine

Quote from: J.J. JingleHammer on December 12, 2007, 11:51:59 am

Not a bad hire?  Spurrier was about to can his worthless a**.  Not a bad hire for all the opposing teams.  Ole Miss will stay in the celler of the West now that State is starting to somewhat turn the corner.  Ole Piss will be good for a 2-6 record in conference and about 6-6 overall every year.  Maybe some 7-5 in there. 

U.P. HOGG

Wasn't he the D-cord at South Carolina, the team D-mac ran 321 on?  Didn't the hogs put up more than 600 total yards on them?  Yea, great hire!!   ;)

OKhogfan1959

Hell most of them are Nutt lifers and couldn't get a job anywhere but for Nutt..Not including Reggie or Horton in this or Rocker.

bigarrazorback

Quote from: LawnHog48 on December 12, 2007, 12:19:25 pm
Hell most of them are Nutt lifers and couldn't get a job anywhere but for Nutt..Not including Reggie or Horton in this or Rocker.
i agree with you

Hog in MO

We all know the talent level is going to be low next year so expectations are fairly reasonable for the season.  That being said, Coach P, this one is a must-win. 

cbjagman

Gee, my heart's bleeding for ole Nutty and the rest of this Ole Miss "merry band". I would love to know what's Nutt's "thinking" (talk about an oxymoron) about our not only hiring a successful "name" coach, but also being willing to pay him $1million more a year than ole Dale got to go down to Oxford.

Dances With Hogs

Maybe we can sell them a banner?
Quote from: bigarrazorback on December 12, 2007, 11:40:49 am
Something i noticed on an ole miss board it looks like they are a little dissapointed  ;D It looks like they realize we were right all along about nutt look at this link i cant read the threads but the topics kind of speak or themselves if you can read what they say could you tell us here  http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=177#s=177&f=2351

Donny2665

Ha Ha, that was a good one.
This life's hard, but it's harder if you're stupid.~George V.Higgins

Ignorance is a voluntary misfortune!~Nicolas Ling

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.~Mark Twain

cj_sez

My take on the OM board is they are bit defensive. Deep inside, many must be cringing at the hire of HDN, but he's already got huggers there.

UA is movin' on up. OM is gonna stay ..hmm...can we all say..MEDIOCRE!!!

HognotinMemphis

OM now has the biggest inferiority complex in the SEC. They aren't even as good as Vandy anymore. I'd be very insecure and defensive too if I were an Ole Miss fan and supporter.

I went over to their free Rivals board and posted some last night and found myself banned this morning.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

havok

Quote from: bigarrazorback on December 12, 2007, 11:44:40 am
i agree. best 3.5 mil we ever spent :)

I too agree...  Houston Nutt was not worth it... but getting rid of him was!!!!!

Gomer_Says_Hey

If by "drive the assistants out of Arkansas" they mean loading them into a vehicle and actually driving them to Oxford, I'd be all for that.
Except Rocker. I kinda liked him.

Hog in MO

December 12, 2007, 02:15:16 pm #31 Last Edit: December 12, 2007, 02:21:15 pm by Hog in MO

Good Grief, Hooten must've put the kool-aid straight into the water tanks down there.  The "fevah" is spreading like wildfire.  Its too late for them - they have been hypnotized by the shiny teeth and the straw hat.     

Sivad

Getting rid of Houston Nutt and his many problems was the best money the Hogs have ever spent.

It was a bargain at any price.

Go Hogs Go!   

Hog Fan from Camden

LMAO!

TechHog

He continues to surround himself with sub-standard assistants.  He'll be able to throw Nix under the bus every week.  You have to remember with Nuttbag, it's never his fault when things are bad, and It's all because of him when they go well.  Look for him to continue to fill his staff with nobodies.

Rsvlhog

Quote from: John Wesley Hardin on December 12, 2007, 11:43:08 am
We can lend them our TAGS like the 'MSM' when they figure out that they have been HAD!

We can also supply them with some great photos. :)
Quote from: threeNout

I still have images of JFB, holding a shotgun behind Altman, ala Deliverance,

"Go on boy, you call them Hogs, you call 'em good"

hogrider

Now that is funny and yet, so true. + 1 if I could

SC-RAZOR

BUWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Hogs4Ever

I can't wait to hear their comments after a season of Nutty's failures and laying blame on everyone in the program except himself.  Enjoy Rebels!!

HoggyWayne

I've got a "Fire Nutt" shirt I'll sell an Ole Misser if anyone knows one in need.

Those poor folks from "The Delta" and "The Hill Country."  :puke:

Rsvlhog

Quote from: threeNout

I still have images of JFB, holding a shotgun behind Altman, ala Deliverance,

"Go on boy, you call them Hogs, you call 'em good"

jgphillips3

We don't have to fear the Hootie game.  We know EXACTLY how you stop a HDN team.  McFadden and Jones are the only reason he was ever "unstoppable" at times.  Without such a high quality, versatile back, we can just commit 8 to the box, let the corners and safeties take naps or whatever and roll up a lot of points on them.

cbjagman

I would suggest in order to boost season ticket sales at OM that Nutty encourage Theresa, her lez live-in, Rick "Sunshine", Randy Rainwater and the rest of their ilk to get their passes early down in Oxford.

HoggyWayne

Will the man with four names, Ben-Jarvis Green-Ellis, be back to tote the tater for Dale or is he a senior?

alohawg

Quote from: Justifiable Hogicide on December 12, 2007, 11:44:42 am

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!! My thoughts exactly.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Immensehog

I posted this in a similiar thread last night.

3 weeks ago they fire the worst head coach in the SEC.

Now once again they have the worst head coach in the SEC.

Ain't life a bitch?
;D ;D ;D ;D
Life is short.  Act accordingly.

cj_sez

One poster over there is calling Petrino move sleazy. Hmmmm.....HDN fleeced UA for bucks and jumped to a team in same division. How hypocritical.

alohawg

Quote from: Immensehog on December 12, 2007, 04:32:56 pm
I posted this in a similiar thread last night.

3 weeks ago they fire the worst head coach in the SEC.

Now once again they have the worst head coach in the SEC.

Ain't life a ****?
;D ;D ;D ;D

I just cannot imagine being an Ole Miss fan, talk about bad luck in one hand and crap in the other. Poor rebs, careful whatcha axe fur.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

HouTxRzbck

Does anyone know what they are talking about "FREE THE MISSING ARKANSAS 5?"
"Do you do drugs Danny...?"

"...Every Day"

"So what's the problem...?"

Immensehog

Quote from: HouTxRzbck on December 12, 2007, 04:36:11 pm
Does anyone know what they are talking about "FREE THE MISSING ARKANSAS 5?"

I assume they mean the remaining coaches working on our bowl preparations that are going to Ole Miss.

And I woiuld drive them to the state line and drop them off if I could.
Life is short.  Act accordingly.