Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ALL POST ABOUT Finebaum - Muschamp HERE

Started by HogFan86, December 11, 2007, 03:13:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

smokinhog_1968

When your own father FIRES you there has is a problem.

razorbass

Quote from: razorbass on December 11, 2007, 03:52:07 pm
Yea and just a little over an hour away ;D
Damn they have long breaks.

DrumheadAR

he just said that the muschamp situation is 'heating up'... that's about it.

HogFan86

Hogeye_Pierce

Quote from: jgphillips3 on December 11, 2007, 03:51:23 pm
I think Skip Holtz (in sports analogies) is more like driving down the field in the closing minutes of a dominating first half with a 13 point lead and then fumbling the ball giving the other team a touchdown, losing momentum and ultimately losing the game. 

Having Kentucky flashbacks? Man, I was trying so hard to forget that.
Cry HAVOC and let slip the Hogs of war!

lovemesomedale

HogFan86

Quote from: DrumheadAR on December 11, 2007, 03:58:09 pm
he just said that the muschamp situation is 'heating up'... that's about it.
I heard it to, he also said they would be following it throughout the show.

razorbass

Guy is dissing Tubby big time.

schurc

auburn might be without another coordinator by the end of the day....that he has heard good sources either way, either in or out on mushchamp...but that the possiblility is really heating up that he will be arkansas coach
woo pig!

Big Austin

Getting Skip Holtz would be like getting a bad case of VD from your wife.

aar0n

I got there just in time for commercials.  Looks like I have a while....

netteltonhog

Said he could not confirm it one way or another.  Was basing the positive report(of the hire) on an internet site.

DrumheadAR

he just mentioned it quickly. now he's taking fan calls.

i swear it's like 2 mins of show/10 mins of commercials/1 min of show/30 mins of commercials...

J Man

SquidBilly

Skip=Answering a personal ad only to find out when you show up for the date that it's your mother.

Think about that one for a while.   ::)

primetime21

Quote from: DrumheadAR on December 11, 2007, 04:01:03 pm

i swear it's like 2 mins of show/10 mins of commercials/1 min of show/30 mins of commercials...

Sounds like Drivetime.

Feralhog

IMO, this information is being driven from the Muschamp camp.
Seer, Sage, Soothsayer and former Computer repairman for Hunter Biden......Feralhog the Magnificent

razorbass

Sounded like one of us a hater only it was Tubby he was down on. :-\

razorbass

They have a commercial after every call     UGH........

Bama Hog™

Quote from: Corkscrew Johnson on December 11, 2007, 03:33:42 pm
Skip Holtz = getting to 2nd base only to find out your girlfriend has a dong. 

HO - LEE - SHIITE! LMOA
Quote from: SILK PURSE on October 03, 2008, 09:34:24 am
MM and DW are to be lauded as Arkansas sports heroes for their overall contribution, not just on the playing field during one season, but also for the sacrifices that they made which ensured the dismantling of the Frank Broyles machine. 

schurc

maybe so...but that is what Finebaum said.....that at least one credible internet site was reporting the same thing...but didn't say which site.
woo pig!

aar0n

Ill believe it for now, I need a nap and there is not a more peaceful thought at this point

Brownie Tuggle

So has Paul Finebaum came out on Top of Vulcan Mountain and told the world this?

rockhog

CLICK, CLICK...............BOOM!

Feralhog

Quote from: schurc on December 11, 2007, 04:04:06 pm
maybe so...but that is what Finebaum said.....that at least one credible internet site was reporting the same thing...but didn't say which site.
I understand.  I'm basing my post on my conversation with someone close to Auburn.  Finebaum is reporting what people in Muschamp's camp is saying.  I'm not convinced that the Hogs have or will offer.
Seer, Sage, Soothsayer and former Computer repairman for Hunter Biden......Feralhog the Magnificent

schurc

He just said it on his radio show...been listening to catch something, and he just said it was heating up for sure.
woo pig!

hawgapalooza

Quote from: Big Austin on December 11, 2007, 04:00:43 pm
Getting Skip Holtz would be like getting a bad case of VD from your wife.
LMAO. ha ha ha. 

Bama Hog™

Quote from: bamahawg44 on December 11, 2007, 03:49:12 pm
Whatever Finebaum says...take it with a grain of salt.  He is the "Rick Shaeffer" of Auburn!!   I live in B'ham and have talked to AU fans that said they would rather lose Tubby than Muschamp!   He's Auburn's Gus Malzhan!!

bamahawg44 is ahunert. Don' pay any attention to him.
MM and DW are to be lauded as Arkansas sports heroes for their overall contribution, not just on the playing field during one season, but also for the sacrifices that they made which ensured the dismantling of the Frank Broyles machine. 

LuckyGiraffe

Quote from: schurc on December 11, 2007, 04:00:13 pm
auburn might be without another coordinator by the end of the day....that he has heard good sources either way, either in or out on mushchamp...but that the possiblility is really heating up that he will be arkansas coach

That's funny... I was listening, but did not hear him say the bold part of your statement at all.

Big Austin

Skip Holtz= to being attached at the hip to your gay brother.  He has a hot date today and you share the same A$$hole.

schurc

woo pig!

OnYourToes

This is me not believing any report, account, source statement or anything until a presser is announced, then my belief in the POTIENTIAL coach will only grow to 20% certianty.  With the latest TT, TB, JG ping pong match and the same for DA on the Basketball side, I am not holding out hope or expecting anything from this administration until names are inked on paper and assistants are hired.
Quote from: Fresh Legs on September 22, 2006, 09:56:48 am
Quote from: OnYourToes on September 22, 2006, 09:48:23 am
The wife's b-day was this past Tuesday, I got her a gift certifiacte for a message, she is going to redeem it Saturday, around 2:35ish.  I had it planned all along.  House to myself, game on, free to yell as loud as I can!!!!!

You sir are a genius!

Bama Hog™

Quote from: DrumheadAR on December 11, 2007, 04:01:03 pm

You ought to hear the show when Pat Dye is on. Jeez Us, the guy coughs and clears his throat on air only to then spend the last 10 minutes of his 20 minute appearance shamelessly plugging some crane and bulldozer place.

schurc

Finebaum is talking to coach oliver who knows mustchamp well...sounds like there is something to the reports.
woo pig!

Cajun Hog

Quote from: Feralhog on December 11, 2007, 04:06:42 pm
I understand.  I'm basing my post on my conversation with someone close to Auburn.  Finebaum is reporting what people in Muschamp's camp is saying.  I'm not convinced that the Hogs have or will offer.

Listen to Feralhog on this.

CK1

Quote from: schurc on December 11, 2007, 04:11:19 pm
Finebaum is talking to coach oliver who knows mustchamp well...sounds like there is something to the reports.

Yes, there is something to these reports. Muschamp is sending out the rumors to get himself a raise. He has no interest in UA.

HogLard

Fellows it is very frustrating I know but try and be patient and keep at the top of your mind that NUTT is gone . We are starting to fall apart and that is not good . Just be PATIENT . Thanks - HogLard

L.A.

Quote from: CK1 on December 11, 2007, 04:14:05 pm
Yes, there is something to these reports. Muschamp is sending out the rumors to get himself a raise. He has no interest in UA.

Wrong

LR Hog

Don't know much about Coach Bill Oliver but he had nothing but great things to say about Muschamp.
Like a boss.

LR Hog

Quote from: HogLard on December 11, 2007, 04:26:52 pm
Fellows it is very frustrating I know but try and be patient and keep at the top of your mind that NUTT is gone . We are starting to fall apart and that is not good . Just be PATIENT . Thanks - HogLard

No one is falling apart here.
Like a boss.