Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Top 20 surprises for Nutless at Ole Miss

Started by CusefaninAR, December 07, 2007, 09:31:05 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ashleyswine

Nutt never showed any respect or concern for South Arkansas while he was in state  why would that change now?

SpiritHog

Quote from: kim_jong_sqUeAl on December 07, 2007, 12:24:58 pm
You are dead on about no cell phone reception in Oxford.  You'd think someone with a brain could could do something about that . . . oh wait, it's Mississippi . . . nevermind.

He is in Mississippi.....Cell Phones?
Non Illegitimus Carborundum

docryde3

Quote from: Wilbur81 on December 07, 2007, 12:54:06 pm
Thats really sad.  He's not our coach, we've got bigger issues, yet you still waste your time hating him.  I think hating Nutt became its own sport, a lifestyle even, and a whole lot of people are clueless about what to without it.  Like hippies without a cause. Sad sad sad.....
your a typical hugger and thats sad in my book
Woo Pig Sooie

VRaptor

Quote from: hawgball9401 on December 07, 2007, 09:51:40 am
If South Arkansas loves Nuttz soooo much (and not so much the Razorbacks), does that mean we can stop playing games in Little Rock?

Better check your map,Little Rock is in central arkansas :)

cohog

Biggest surprise...Nutt will win 2008 SEC COY.  Considering Ole Miss' 0-8 SEC record this year, a 7-5 or 8-4 season will probably get him the COY honor.

ColonelNutt

Quote from: cohog on December 07, 2007, 06:36:48 pm
Biggest surprise...Nutt will win 2008 SEC COY.  Considering Ole Miss' 0-8 SEC record this year, a 7-5 or 8-4 season will probably get him the COY honor.

I already predicted that in another thread.  He's got nowhere to go but up.  Remember 1998.  Remember 2006 after the 4-7?  Yup. he won it then also.  If he wins 3 SEC COY in 11 years, sexton is gonna demand he get 3m per year from ole miss and he'll probably get it.

RhodeHog

25.  Surprisingly, Danny wasn't in as bad of health as he initially led on.

porkurina

SpiritHog

Quote from: Rimshot524 on December 07, 2007, 12:32:27 pm
The only way that happens is when he is 6 foot under. Don't mean to be harsh, but it is the truth.

You have a good understanding of the true reality!
Non Illegitimus Carborundum

stronguard

Quote from: Buck Turgid on December 07, 2007, 10:34:32 am
That kid from Texas will be moved to DB or WR by spring practice.  That's just the way Hootie rolls.

PRICELESS +1
If you don't know, now you know.

Chief Idiot of the Tavern

"Woke" is a term made up by people who have appointed themselves as intellectually superior as a way to describe themselves in comparison with those whom they deem ignorant.

HogFansReunited

Quote from: rocksalt on December 07, 2007, 10:42:38 am
People from south Arkansas will take offense to that statement.  They are definately smarter than that, you should be too.  Is your moving van packed ?

Moving van?  What the hell are you talking about?  All he has to do is back his truck up to the double wide.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Quote from: CusefaninAR on December 07, 2007, 09:31:05 am
20.  Rick Schafer ain't coming with him.

19.  He still can't coach.

18.  He can't find Oxford on a map.

17.  He doesn't have naked pictures of the Ole Miss chancellor with a goat and an egg beater.

16.  Paw-Paw ain't coming with him.

15.  He finally realizes out-of-state people think "I called that play, brutha!" is stupid, too.

14.  He won't have Chuck Barrett playing with his sack during post game shows

13.  He still has to play Tennessee.

12.  He actually will be expected (gasp!) to beat other teams like Mississippi State.

11.  He can't accuse the fans of booing Hog players instead of him anymore.

10.  He still has to play Georgia.

9.   WTVA in Oxford has no anchorwoman slots available.

8.   He actually has to play the other in-state school now.

7.   He still has to play Florida.

6.   He has to play Vandy every year now.

5.   There is no cell phone reception in Oxford.

4.   He will actually have to recruit...Matt Jones and Darren McFadden won't fall into his lap.

3.   He is no longer referred to as a "winner" and a "fighter"...it will be replaced with "loser" and "quitter".

2.   The Mississippi media will actually challenge him on his disgustingly childish play calling skills.

1.   He gets to have his ass handed to him on a yearly basis by the Hogs!

This should be archived forever.  Brilliant work, my friend.
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

Hogoman

Quote from: nychog on December 07, 2007, 09:49:25 am
HDN is no longer here.....this obsession is weird.
OK, don't obsess about it.
I dont know who called that time out.