Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

All discuss about the Ole Miss coach [if it's about Nutt or anything else related to Ole Miss football - keep it here]

Started by wilbur, December 05, 2007, 10:36:16 am

Previous topic - Next topic

whostolemyhogs

Tfnmusic

I think I read somewhere that he already said he was going to...

Wild Bill Hog

He hired him as WR coach I think, not as DC.  I believe it is Kim Dameron, and he is an ex-Razorback and former Arkansas high school coach.

kimjongsqUeAl

Nutt, like everyone else, is true to his buddies and will help him out.  Probably getting a pay raise too.
The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
- Thomas Jefferson

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge...
- God

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: HawgAlude on December 05, 2007, 12:17:16 pm
desperate and he thinks reggie will not be available to him...

Of course he did figure out how to keep Bama from scoring - something Reggie couldn't do.

Piggy Smalls

LAHOGG

They held Alabama's team in check better than reggie's would be my guess.

DickSonstreetDFW

You know whats tough is when people analyze every decision you make.

You're in the best football conference in America.  You're in a small state with two SEC programs, and thats hard.

What scares me the most about....etc...etc...etc...

WHO [CENSORED] CARES?

toozakpig

i wonder if ole piss will give hooten a two year free-be?

War Warthog

The question is whether JT's email that he is fired comes from Nutt, or the state computer of a certain friend of a certain physical therapist.

Resignation called, brutha!

OnYourToes

Quote from: Wild Bill Hog on December 05, 2007, 12:21:18 pm
He hired him as WR coach I think, not as DC.  I believe it is Kim Dameron, and he is an ex-Razorback and former Arkansas high school coach.

Kim used to caoch at Prarie Grove in the late 80's.  He was D backs, my dad was head coach.

I am now a Hogvillan!!!
Quote from: Fresh Legs on September 22, 2006, 09:56:48 am
Quote from: OnYourToes on September 22, 2006, 09:48:23 am
The wife's b-day was this past Tuesday, I got her a gift certifiacte for a message, she is going to redeem it Saturday, around 2:35ish.  I had it planned all along.  House to myself, game on, free to yell as loud as I can!!!!!

You sir are a genius!

Anon2

Quote from: Reaganite on December 05, 2007, 12:17:33 pm
Oh I don't know, to keep the story about how they got Gus' playbook silent?

My kind of thinking.

soieet

Cajun Hog

Quote from: MysticHog on December 05, 2007, 11:45:19 am
Did you know John Thompson can't stand Houston Nutt?  The only reason he stayed was to be fired so he could collect his money that is due him. He didn't want to coach for the King of Fools and I don't blame him.

Really  ???  How often do you talk to John?   

bigarrazorback

who cares Nutt is gone and i am glad. lets quit talking about him. good greif for people that wanted him gone so badly we sure talk about him a lot.

BroyledNutts

Good Lord, Nutt and Broyles kept LA-Monroe D1 eligible...He's keeping the GOBN alive and well...Good for Ole Miss...

bigyellowdog

He should be receiving an email that starts out like this:

Dear Mr. Defensive coordinator want-a-be king:

snoblind

z-pak

Quote from: wilbur on December 05, 2007, 10:36:16 am
From Bob Holt and democrat-Gazette...

Thompson met with Nutt on Sunday.  "Thompson said Nutt told him he anticipated bringing his entire staff from Arkansas to Ole Miss, but the next day he hired two former Razorbacks, Kim Dameron and Ron Dickerson Jr..."  "Thompson said Nutt hasn't talked to him since their meeting Sunday night, but that it's obvious he won't be retained."

Hmmm?  Why not just be honest with the man?  I don't think John Thompson is going to be a big HDN fan.
Who cares?  I'd bet Lou Hardin isn't a big John Thompson fan either.
Gentle Ben...sad

The hairy one can kiss my chicken skin.

5 little pigs

PiggyBack

I am so glad that El Testiculo is Ole Miss' mess to deal with now!
Huggers react to facts and reason the way Linda Blair reacts to holy water.

http://allythigpen.com/woo2.swf

Biggus Piggus

Nutt hired Kim Dameron and Ron Dickerson Jr.?

Those are two good young coaches.  They would have looked good on his Arkansas staff.  Sometimes requires a shakeup to get a coach to do the right thing.
[CENSORED]!

Choctaw Hog

If you Hogvillains don't quit posting every time Nutt gets caught in a lie, we're going to have to wade through pages and pages just to get to other topics.

HOGansHero

Quote from: idiotghos on December 05, 2007, 12:18:45 pm
Because he held Bummer to 27 points less than Herring.

I was about to say...he did beat Bummer.

AllenHog

He passed Dale's assistant coach application:

Were you on staff at Murray State from 1994-1996?
[X] Yes    [ ] No

LordStanleysHog

BroyledNutts

Quote from: AllenHog on December 05, 2007, 12:56:20 pm
He passed Dale's assistant coach application:

Were you on staff at Murray State from 1994-1996?
[X] Yes    [ ] No

Now that's funny...LMAO

HouTxRzbck

They were talking about what a weasle Nutt is with the whole buy out on his contract and how he had the Ole Miss job lined up before he negotiated the buy out.  It was pretty funny.

Folks...people are realizing what kind of person Nutt is.  Ole Miss will realize it one of these days.
"Do you do drugs Danny...?"

"...Every Day"

"So what's the problem...?"

al2gd

Let's don't forget that Jt lied to UCA.......when he took their AD job........said he was happy to be there and promised that he wanted out of coaching...then took the first coaching job that came along.