Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kentucky's Highest rated Freshman 5 STAR (basketball) request transfer...

Started by The_Bionic_Pig, December 04, 2007, 08:37:15 am

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Bionic_Pig

Alex Legion of course will be forced to redshirt the remainder of the season but you guys think we may have a interest?
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Dr Swineglove

Hum... the Pelphrey hire is looking better and better all the time.

Fans need to get back on the hogball bandwagon fast before
Billy G gets run off at UK, and the 'cats come calling for our coach...
Prefrontal lobotomies are not to be performed without the written consent of the patient

COCHISE

So Kentucky is 4-2 and just lost their top recruit.  Things aren't looking too good for Billy Clyde.

Hollywood_HOGan45

oops
UK is gonna be horrible this year.

they better give BG time to fix things or they'll come steal pel from us

HulkHoggin

Probably headed back to Michigan...Committed there twice before going to Kentucky..

The_Iceman

maybe he would transfer at semester. would that make him available for next season.

COCHISE

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: 870 RZR on December 04, 2007, 05:57:20 pm
According to Scout and Rivals he was a 4 star recruit.

He was at one point a 5 Star recruit....but him being the very reason we were having to battle the Michigan Wolverines so hard for Patrick Beverley because he opted out of his verbal to them and PB was starting to make some noise.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

COCHISE

Quote from: Woo_Pig_Stewie on December 04, 2007, 06:00:45 pm
He was at one point a 5 Star recruit....but him being the very reason we were having to battle the Michigan Wolverines so hard for Patrick Beverley because he opted out of his verbal to them and PB was starting to make some noise.
Any idea on why he wants out of Kentucky?.....Depth at guard? Lack of PT? Gillispie?

VenturaHog

Quote from: Tomhog™ on December 04, 2007, 03:09:41 pm
Does Pel have a no UK clause in his contract? Thought I heard he did.

This is the HUGE question. We're 8 games into his 1st season and I'm already nervous. I absolutely love the job he's doing and hope he will give us at least 4 more years. At LEAST.

Zen_Hog

cosmodrum

Quote from: VenturaHog on December 04, 2007, 07:05:48 pm
This is the HUGE question. We're 8 games into his 1st season and I'm already nervous. I absolutely love the job he's doing and hope he will give us at least 4 more years. At LEAST.

Hope it's not AT MOST.
Go away, batin'

catdog12

first post ever.i dont know if this goes here but please check out the nwatimes for mike hoops he is   scoring almost 28 pts per game.he scored 44 against pg. he is from lincoln and he is my stepson.  i am proud.thanks.

VenturaHog

Quote from: catdog12 on December 04, 2007, 08:22:58 pm
first post ever.i dont know if this goes here but please check out the nwatimes for mike hoops he is   scoring almost 28 pts per game.he scored 44 against pg. he is from lincoln and he is my stepson.  i am proud.thanks.

Can anyone link this article? those are impressive stats, you should be proud.

Beaverfever

Razorhogs

VenturaHog

Quote from: Beaverfever on December 04, 2007, 11:16:21 pm
I'd tell him and his mom to take a hike if I were BCG. 

BCG needs all the players he can get, he is underperforming expectations so far.

catfanNar

Quote from: Razorhogs on December 04, 2007, 11:29:00 pm
I think he goes home to mommy.
[/quo
Quote from: Razorhogs on December 04, 2007, 11:29:00 pm
I think he goes home to mommy.
Mommy moved with him to lexington this summer. It looks like he is coming back

HawgAdvocate

He's going to be a Big 10 lean...he wants more minutes...he won't get them here next year with Payne, Fortson, Welsh, and Beverley manning the backcourt.

"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

HawgAdvocate

"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

SMITHOG