Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

That sound you hear..

Started by Swino, March 11, 2005, 11:52:59 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Swino

...is HDN's butt puckering up.  Stan's floundering pathetic year has stirred the pot even more and Hog fans want to WIN at least one of our major sports.  Baseball and track are great, but those sports will never have the status of football and basketball.  The powers that be should be getting a little nervous about the lack of winning and how it will negatively influence their precious donations.  The heat is rising and now that bball is over, HDN will bear the brunt of angry fans IF/when he doesn't win.  Can he handle the pressure?  Can he win with new QB's and a extremely simple offensive strategy? 
Most non-hog fans will be watching us and laughing at us and thanking God that they aren't in our position. 

The drums are beating.

Biggus Piggus

You have a great point.  Booster/fan tolerance level has been shaved mighty thin, and both the revenue sports look terrible in comparison with baseball and track.
[CENSORED]!

LSUFan

For the level of devotion Hog Fans show, I definitely think you guys deserve better.

Swino

"Why can't we get a coach to match our facilities?"  Should be the question on every Hog fans lips, I know that is what I am asking.

Jim Harris

Nutt's probably breathing a little easier, saying "At least I'm close to .500 in the SEC every season."
"We've been trying to build a program on a 7-8 win per season business model .... We upgraded the Business Model." -- John Tyson