Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

46 points! You're kidding me! Stan doesn't have a clue!

Started by Hogghead, March 11, 2005, 11:09:08 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogghead

1st of all the people who hired Stan Heath needs to have their butts kicked! They Hired him simply because he was a Black Coach who had a miricle season at a Mid-Major School. They hired him to cover up the Nolan outakes. Stan sold himself to Frank Broyles to become a head coach at a Bigtime School. He's a Patsy! He didn't know coming to Arkansas what he was getting into. He didn't know the Hog Call Woo Pig Sooie! Here In Arkansas the HOGS are the SHOW. They are our Lakers and our Cowboys. Stan didn't have a clue what he was getting into. 46 points by a D1 Basketball team is absured! Against Tennessee of all people. Eric Fergueson, Rashard Sullivan & Dontell Jefferson are NAIA Players at best, not D1 players. Back up the Bus and get them out of the HOg Nation. Thank you for your support. Bye Stan!   

Lanny

Knowing the hog call doesn't make a great coach.  Stan will be back next year and hopefully the problems have been solved for the 2005-2006 team.
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

Jim Harris

Quote from: Hogghead on March 11, 2005, 11:09:08 am
1st of all the people who hired Stan Heath needs to have their butts kicked! They Hired him simply because he was a Black Coach who had a miricle season at a Mid-Major School. They hired him to cover up the Nolan outakes. Stan sold himself to Frank Broyles to become a head coach at a Bigtime School. He's a Patsy! He didn't know coming to Arkansas what he was getting into. He didn't know the Hog Call Woo Pig Sooie! Here In Arkansas the HOGS are the SHOW. They are our Lakers and our Cowboys. Stan didn't have a clue what he was getting into. 46 points by a D1 Basketball team is absured! Against Tennessee of all people. Eric Fergueson, Rashard Sullivan & Dontell Jefferson are NAIA Players at best, not D1 players. Back up the Bus and get them out of the HOg Nation. Thank you for your support. Bye Stan!

The same person also hired the women's basketball coach. Now, we're 11th in women's basketball and she didn't sign anybody this year.
figure that.
"We've been trying to build a program on a 7-8 win per season business model .... We upgraded the Business Model." -- John Tyson

Amityvillehogger

March 11, 2005, 11:23:18 am #3 Last Edit: March 11, 2005, 11:24:58 am by Amityvillehogger
Quote from: hSv on March 11, 2005, 11:12:07 am
Knowing the hog call doesn't make a great coach. Stan will be back next year and hopefully the problems have been solved for the 2005-2006 team.

Noone said it did, what he's saying is he didnt know our tradition, and thats a big part of it, that means he doesnt know exactly what kind of program he's coaching or it's tradition...He's not coaching at North eastern county state....we had a great program going till stan boy came in...
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

Jim Harris

Quote from: Hogghead on March 11, 2005, 11:09:08 am

yeah, and Frank Broyles thought Stan's former boss was named Tom EYE-zo. He's really up on things.
"We've been trying to build a program on a 7-8 win per season business model .... We upgraded the Business Model." -- John Tyson

Hogghead

Knowing the hog call doesn't make a great coach. Stan will be back next year and hopefully the problems have been solved for the 2005-2006 team.

You're right, winning helps become a great coach. Jerry Tarkainian, Guy Lewis are good examples of winning coaches. Knowing the "Hog Call" in Arkansas is a must though. Stan said when he was hired at the press conference "I don't know about this Hog Call thing I guess I'll get use to it". Get use to it! You better learn it and like it! Stan Heath's a good guy, but a bad coach. They're playing a zone again Stan attack it and find some players who can actually shoot! 

Fatty McGee

Quote from: Amityvillehogger on March 11, 2005, 11:23:18 am

Noone said it did, what he's saying is he didnt know our tradition, and thats a big part of it, that means he doesnt know exactly what kind of program he's coaching or it's tradition...He's not coaching at North eastern county state....we had a great program going till stan boy came in...

That's the dumbest thing I've ever read.  And I've read a lot of Skip/Hoggysoprano's posts in my time.
Bandit: Hey wait a minute, wait a minute. Why do you want that beer so bad?
Little Enos: Cause he's thirsty, dummy!