Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fool me once, fool me twice; Hame of Famer talks bout hog b-ball

Started by batmanfan, March 11, 2005, 09:39:01 am

Previous topic - Next topic

batmanfan

After hearing all week about the meeting with the team on sunday and how everyone was so focused to make a run, did anyone really believe them this time?  It seemed like we heard that after everylose this year and once and these Fogs didn't back up the talk.  I must say that was the most embarrassing preformance in every facet I have ever seen as a Hog fan, and it was a disgrace, a darned disgrace to Hog fans everywhere and espcially to the one who made the trip down there, those poor people!  If I attended that crap I would have went right by the tunnel and booed the crap out of these Fogs.  I have never seen such DISRESPECT layed on the Hog uni's. 

IF Stan is to get another year, then its a fact that the people running this program are a bunch of LOSERS WHO LOVE MEDIOCRITY.  And guys, its gonna be hell again next year.  There will be players leaveing (fed up with Heath) and coaches leaving(because they suck). This program and fans deserve MUCH better, and if this mf'er is still around next year then I may not even watch them because it will be a wasted year.

The best case scenio now is to draw UALR(if they make it) and have them beat us at home.  The board of trustee's were suppose to meet at the SEC tournament to discuss hog b-ball and they can't be happy.  THEY MUST FIRE HIM NOW!

Thanks guys for listening to my thoughts, I know yall friends wanted to hear them from a first ballot Hogville Hame of Famer and I know some of you were anxious to see what I posted..respond away please.
BAT
Images should not be any wider or taller than 250 pixels, max two images.  use  or  to accomplish this.  Total image width is allowed to be 500 pixels, maximum.  Maximum size of all signature images cannot exceed 100,000 total bytes.

Amityvillehogger

Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

Swino

You truly are a Hame of Famer bat, glad you found time to post. 

Amityvillehogger

Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

batmanfan

Thanks alot guys..been real busy lately and haven't been able to get on as much, but after last nights travesty, you knew I'd be repersentin.  And hearing for a first-ballot HOF'er I knew yall needed guidence. :P 
BAT
Images should not be any wider or taller than 250 pixels, max two images.  use  or  to accomplish this.  Total image width is allowed to be 500 pixels, maximum.  Maximum size of all signature images cannot exceed 100,000 total bytes.

Lanny

"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

razorburn

am i the only one who feels like once a coach loses the respect of his players, it's gone forever?  as much as i wanted heath to succeed here.......he must go....... replacements?  and don't say anderson b/c nolan screwed that possibility for anderson when he went psycho.

hawkeyefan17

Batmanfan, as I read your post I could feel your blood boiling.

Nice post.

Are you guys sure that this isn't a basketball state? The anger is very palpable from where I sit and for a football state you guys sure are coming out swinging when it comes to the basketball. Most football schools don't seem to care much about the basketball side of things....clearly not the case with Arkansas.

mikeirwin

Quote from: batmanfan on March 11, 2005, 09:39:01 am

The best case scenio now is to draw UALR(if they make it) and have them beat us at home.  BAT
As I said on Press Row this morning I sense something sinister in Frank's sudden interest in the NIT and his "What, me worry ?" attitude about the possibility of the Hogs facing UALR in the first round.
Something like, "It's a great opportunity  Stan. Let's whup up on those annoying Trojans.
Oops, got beat, huh ? Sorry, you've go to go."
The only thing is, will UALR get an NIT invite ? Will Arkansas ?

Lanny

Quote from: mikeirwin on March 11, 2005, 10:20:47 am
Quote from: batmanfan on March 11, 2005, 09:39:01 am

The best case scenio now is to draw UALR(if they make it) and have them beat us at home.  BAT
As I said on Press Row this morning I sense something sinister in Frank's sudden interest in the NIT and his "What, me worry ?" attitude about the possibility of the Hogs facing UALR in the first round.
Something like, "It's a great opportunity Stan. Let's whup up on those annoying Trojans.
Oops, got beat, huh ? Sorry, you've go to go."
The only thing is, will UALR get an NIT invite ? Will Arkansas ?

UALR will not be invited, they won the Sunbelt East division last year and were left out.  Why is this season any different for the Trojans?
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

heathshogs

Because the NIT is all about match-ups that sell tickets. Last year UALR did not pose an interesting match-up. If the Hogs are in UALR provides a chance to sell seats even if some are hoping the Hogs will lose. 
A ticket is not permission to be entertained. It's a license to go to work.--Hognoxious