Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

OK, Modica and Jones got their minutes

Started by Jim Harris, March 11, 2005, 09:13:24 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Harris

All you Heath haters and Modica lovers and Jones sympathizers. 4 points between them. Explain that. Was Heath the reason they scored 4 points.
"We've been trying to build a program on a 7-8 win per season business model .... We upgraded the Business Model." -- John Tyson

Biggus Piggus

How many minutes?  Twenty-seven between them.

I can't imagine that you are serious, though.  This was a teamwide shutdown.
[CENSORED]!

Jim Harris

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on March 11, 2005, 10:00:58 am
How many minutes? Twenty-seven between them.

I can't imagine that you are serious, though. This was a teamwide shutdown.

Of course I'm not serious. It was the wost UA (basketball) team-wide fold up I can ever recall seeing, at least since Duddy Waller days. Mostly during the last 15 minutes of the first half, I was laughing to keep from crying.
But, I just thought it was funny all the people posting that Mike Jones and Modica should have been given more minutes this year, etc. etc. and they pour in 4 points and nothing from the outside. Mike Jones took one shot in the second half late from the key that was the quickest release on a jumper I've ever seen.
27 minutes between them and 4 points between them. Does that compute?
"We've been trying to build a program on a 7-8 win per season business model .... We upgraded the Business Model." -- John Tyson

Biggus Piggus

The team could have been a lot better, regardless of who got PT, had an intelligent plan been implemented and consistently applied.  That's not a stretch.
[CENSORED]!

Biggus Piggus

So drake, what's your verdict?  SEC is only getting tougher.
[CENSORED]!

Jim Harris

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on March 11, 2005, 10:08:38 am
So drake, what's your verdict? SEC is only getting tougher.

It things remained status quo with the returnees and assuming a little help from the one signed point-shooting tuard, it would seem 8-8 in the league next year would be about as good as we could get. It's starting to look a lot like football. The non-league schedule gets tougher, too. What does that mean, 15-13, 16-12 regular season? geez.
I'm not sure Heath is capable of implementing said plan without some serious help. Of course, I mean I don't believe that help is coming from the guys beside him right now.

Biggus Piggus

Young coach should NEVER be allowed to run a high-major program with nothing but yes men around him.
[CENSORED]!

Jim Harris

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on March 11, 2005, 10:30:08 am
Young coach should NEVER be allowed to run a high-major program with nothing but yes men around him.

anyone that surrounds himself with yes men has a problem, and the program/business usually suffers.