Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Our season ending RPI.....envelope please......

Started by Niels Boar, March 11, 2005, 12:42:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Niels Boar

is #108 according to Warren Nolan.  For those keeping score that's a +3 over last year.   The champagne is already chilling for when we break #100 in 2008.  Can't wait.  Of course, that would be a -1 from Heath's first season. 

Lando Calrissian

Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

Niels Boar

My apologies.  I realize this post may be causing some confusion.  It was late last night....The sun was in my eyes....My dog ate my arithmetic tables...

I used "+" to mean better and "-" as worse.  Just to clarify.  Hog RPI according to Warren Nolan:

2003: 107
2004: 111
2005: 108

sooie dog

At least we are improving.  I'm glad you posted this now even I can see the improvment.

Amityvillehogger

Quote from: Niels Boar on March 11, 2005, 08:41:09 am
My apologies. I realize this post may be causing some confusion. It was late last night....The sun was in my eyes....My dog ate my arithmetic tables...

I used "+" to mean better and "-" as worse. Just to clarify. Hog RPI according to Warren Nolan:

2003: 107
2004: 111
2005: 108

Thats a swift kick to the pills.....

Look at it this way guys, theres not much more room on the bottom, so we can only go up from here.. ;D
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005