Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

There will be no new head coach for a very long time (2 years)

Started by HogInMemphis, March 10, 2005, 09:37:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogInMemphis

unless Heath is convicted of a felony. (or loses to UALR - if that happens, he may get "C.rowed")

You think the U of A is going to fire two black head coaches in a row and hire a white coach? Answer to that:

Capital "N"

Capital "O"

NuttsSacked

Stan won't be fired.  He's realized within the last few weeks he is in over his head.  I read an article today in which he was very defensive of his teams performance.

At this point the heat is going to be relentless.  Heath doesn't strike me as having the intestinal fortitude to endure much more considering he doesn't have ties Arkansas.

Next season will be his last at Arkansas.  Whether he's successful or not.

RockyTopVolMan

the guy skipped his post game news conference.  he might already be gone!!
Rocky top, you'll always be, home sweet home to me, good ole rocky top, rocky top Tennessee!!

Go Blue Devils

WilsonHog

Quote from: NuttsSacked on March 10, 2005, 09:55:59 pm
Stan won't be fired. He's realized within the last few weeks he is in over his head. I read an article today in which he was very defensive of his teams performance.

At this point the heat is going to be relentless. Heath doesn't strike me as having the intestinal fortitude to endure much more considering he doesn't have ties Arkansas.

Next season will be his last at Arkansas. Whether he's successful or not.

Yeah, I read that. Talked about how his team was all "pissed off."

He left out two key words: ".........at me."

NuttsSacked

One wonders...If pissed off at Heath, they got him good tonight.

Fatty McGee

Bandit: Hey wait a minute, wait a minute. Why do you want that beer so bad?
Little Enos: Cause he's thirsty, dummy!

mikeirwin

Quote from: Fatty McGee on March 10, 2005, 10:10:21 pm
Quote from: RockyTopVolMan on March 10, 2005, 09:58:10 pm
the guy skipped his post game news conference. he might already be gone!!

No he didn't.
I don't think so either. We got a satellite feed with him on it talking. I don't think it was his stunt double.

Biggus Piggus

You probably thought Heath was supposed to be on the radio.  If you remember from Nolan days, the assistant always does the radio postgame during postseason play.
[CENSORED]!