Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Great news regarding basketball

Started by HogInMemphis, March 10, 2005, 09:23:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogInMemphis

Memphis won tonight over #24 ranked Charlotte. I've got them picked to win the CUSA Tourney.

Amityvillehogger

Who cares, this is a razorback board.....
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

maniax22bolts20

Quote from: HogInMemphis on March 10, 2005, 09:23:53 pm
Memphis won tonight over #24 ranked Charlotte. I've got them picked to win the CUSA Tourney.
How many "Get Out of Jail Free" cards had to be used up by your AD for this win ?

HogInMemphis

Quote from: Amityvillehogger on March 10, 2005, 09:26:37 pm

I just thought since Hogs lost, I'd bring a little sunshine about a neighboring school and the good that happened tonight. Sorry for trying to brighten your day. Cheer up old fella.

HotSpringsHawg

Quote from: HogInMemphis on March 10, 2005, 09:43:46 pm

I just thought since Hogs lost, I'd bring a little sunshine about a neighboring school and the good that happened tonight. Sorry for trying to brighten your day. Cheer up old fella.

hell lanny.....move this ONE too.......screw you HiM.......WE all know YOU are a tiger high fan......Happy it made YOUR night that some team that has NO bearing on THIS board won a game.........please DO tell us how the Grizzlies did/do this week......would put money that the Rimrockers could beat the Grizz(although I KNOW THE MONEY COULD BE BETTER USED SOMEWHERE

El Dog Hog

Right now memphis is 1-1 this week. Beating western conference power house LA Clippers by 3. Then losing to the Queens. They siuck, and Memphis will not win that tourney. Unless of course they get Marcus Camby toi comeplay for them. And Wagner too.

LAhog123

HiM......Do yourself a favor and never speak again..............

Biggus Piggus

UAB beat DePaul today too.  UAB has won five straight.  They are 21-9, 11-6 in conference games.  They had a rough patch after getting a player hurt, or they would have an even stronger case for the NCAAT.

UAB's RPIs the past three years: 58 now, 33 last year, 90 in Mike's first year.  A lot better than us.
[CENSORED]!

Jim Harris

I thought Memphis looked good, the part I saw of the second half. It's nice to see a team that hustles to rebounds, gets after it on defense and makes a 15-foot shot. I'm tempted to drive over to the final if they make it.
I had a ticket book for Atlanta and just didn't go. I feel better today for it.
"We've been trying to build a program on a 7-8 win per season business model .... We upgraded the Business Model." -- John Tyson

HogInMemphis

Quote from: drakehog on March 11, 2005, 09:26:28 am

I thought Memphis looked good, the part I saw of the second half. It's nice to see a team that hustles to rebounds, gets after it on defense and makes a 15-foot shot. I'm tempted to drive over to the final if they make it.
I had a ticket book for Atlanta and just didn't go. I feel better today for it.

Memphis is an odd team. They can look literally like a top 10 or 15 team one game, or for a half. Then they play a weaker team and look like they don't belong in the top 50. Their loss to St. Louis in last regular season game was awful. Looks like they are back on track with this win over Charlotte. They should make it to the finals since I think they can beat S. Fla. tonight. After all, the whole tourney is a home game for Memphis.

BushHawg

For once I'm going to side with HiM on this one.  I love the Hogs and will pull for them in every game they play in, but last night I went to see a game at the school that I ended up graduating from, Southeastern Louisiana University.  They were in the semifinals of the Southland conference against Sam Houston St.  They won 71-62.  Sure nobody cares about SLU but at least they still have a chance to make the NCAA tourney.
"I love cats...I just can't eat a whole one"

Mr A Ziffell

There are alot of things I like about the state of Tn...However, Memphis St is not one of them..
Go S. Fla!!!

Amityvillehogger

Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005