Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The truth.

Started by Cresthog, March 10, 2005, 08:31:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Cresthog

I am joining the club. Stan Heath will never win while at Arkansas. We need someone who can develop the excellent talent they bring in. It is one thing to recruit well, but another one to develop that talent. Stan cant do it. We need a new coach. All year I have stood behind the Hogs and Stan thinking that things may change and make a good run for the tourney. Im done. All confidence is gone. I dont think I have felt this bad since the loss to Minnesota in the Music ** Bowl. Mark Few, Sampson from Oklahoma, we need someone to resurrect a sleeping giant anxious to win more championships.

Hell just make the damn ncaa tourney

SultanofSwine

Forget any kind of tourney play, just teach these guys how to play fundamental basketball.

HogInMemphis

Quote from: Rusty Shakelford on March 10, 2005, 08:31:27 pm
I am joining the club. Stan Heath will never win while at Arkansas. We need someone who can develop the excellent talent they bring in. It is one thing to recruit well, but another one to develop that talent. Stan cant do it. We need a new coach. All year I have stood behind the Hogs and Stan thinking that things may change and make a good run for the tourney. Im done. All confidence is gone. I dont think I have felt this bad since the loss to Minnesota in the Music ** Bowl. Mark Few, Sampson from Oklahoma, we need someone to resurrect a sleeping giant anxious to win more championships.

Hell just make the damn ncaa tourney

Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Rusty Shackelford!