Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jannero Bush to UofA....

Started by D-Maczone, July 13, 2007, 08:58:16 am

Previous topic - Next topic

D-Maczone

Erockster20

Because of grades I assume?

I guess Pelphrey knew something we didn't.

Porkem

For some reason I was thinking Jenny Bush, the president's daughter.  I was thinking why would she be coming here?
"Due to current economic conditions, Porkem has decided to file for moral bankruptcy."

Porkem

Tomcat, I just got this in from a reliable source. It seems there is a virus called the "Senile Virus" that even the most advanced programs of Norton and McAfee cannot take care of it ..... so be warned. The virus appears to affect those of us who were born before 1960!

Symptoms of the Senile Virus:

1.Causes you to send the same e-mail twice.
2.Causes you to send blank e-mail.
3.Causes you to send e-mail to the wrong person.
4.Causes you to send e-mail back to the person who sent  it to you.
5.Causes you to forget to attach attachments.
6.Causes you to hit "SEND" before you've finished the e-mail.

I'm not as bad as Teresa Prewett, but I'm pretty close.
Quote from: Tomcat on July 13, 2007, 09:24:51 am
Quote from: butchdavisisback on July 13, 2007, 09:08:48 am
For some reason I was thinking Jenny Bush, the president's daughter.  I was thinking why would she be coming here?

Close, it's Jenna...
"Due to current economic conditions, Porkem has decided to file for moral bankruptcy."

Bomis Hawg

Most of us believed he was going Prep.  I think he signed (J-State, I think) at a smaller school but probably thought he was going to a JC or Prep.  Hopefully, after two years, he can get better and Pelphrey can get him again.

PigWig

Quote from: Bomis Hawg on July 13, 2007, 09:39:44 am
Most of us believed he was going Prep.  I think he signed (J-State, I think) at a smaller school but probably thought he was going to a JC or Prep.  Hopefully, after two years, he can get better and Pelphrey can get him again.
Agreed.

Its always a shame when quality players don't qualify.

Hog Fan from Camden

His choice of JC makes me think we might see him play for the Hogs after all.

booogaga

yeah hopefully this can turn into a sunny weems situation. plus ua fort smith is my alma mater so i will love to watch him kick butt and lead them to wins.
GO HOGS!

chortle

Quote from: booogaga on July 13, 2007, 09:42:57 am
yeah hopefully this can turn into a sunny weems situation. plus ua fort smith is my alma mater so i will love to watch him kick butt and lead them to wins.

I hear "Sunny's" cousin Stormy can ball.

Tomhog™

Quote from: butchdavisisback on July 13, 2007, 09:36:03 am
Tomcat, I just got this in from a reliable source. It seems there is a virus called the "Senile Virus" that even the most advanced programs of Norton and McAfee cannot take care of it ..... so be warned. The virus appears to affect those of us who were born before 1960!

Symptoms of the Senile Virus:

1.Causes you to send the same e-mail twice.
2.Causes you to send blank e-mail.
3.Causes you to send e-mail to the wrong person.
4.Causes you to send e-mail back to the person who sent  it to you.
5.Causes you to forget to attach attachments.
6.Causes you to hit "SEND" before you've finished the e-mail.

I'm not as bad as Teresa Prewett, but I'm pretty close.
Quote from: Tomcat on July 13, 2007, 09:24:51 am
Quote from: butchdavisisback on July 13, 2007, 09:08:48 am

Close, it's Jenna...

hmmmmm.  And I thought I made my point with those two words....  Thanks for the tip...