Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Foxsports has Arkansas B-Ball ranked 16th in their preseason article........

Started by jaredkr, July 12, 2007, 11:31:08 am

Previous topic - Next topic

jaredkr

I am Ray Finkel

HoopHog

Hahahahaha - I love it!  Key addition: John Pelphrey

Take THAT all you Heath huggers.  I bet you are all sneaking into your closets at night and weeping with joy because HE IS GONE!

GO JOHN PELPHREY!!!  GO B-BALL HOGS!!!

hardhittinghog

Quote from: HoopHog on July 12, 2007, 11:49:19 am
Hahahahaha - I love it!  Key addition: John Pelphrey

Take THAT all you Heath huggers.  I bet you are all sneaking into your closets at night and weeping with joy because HE IS GONE!

GO JOHN PELPHREY!!!  GO B-BALL HOGS!!!
Heath huggers ???... I wasn't aware they existed
Hi. I'm Wilford Brimley and I have Diabetes. It hurts me to pee and it causes me to be short with my family. I can't sleep at night. The other day I stubbed my toe and I took it out on the dog. And two weeks ago I ran out of vanilla ice cream and struck my wife. Then I find out my wife's been dead for six years. Who the hell did I hit?!

silverhawg

ya know, Poor ol Heath.....put into a bad situation, no one really wanted him in the first place, but because of all the things that Frank had said , esp racially , about Nolen...Heath was hired to take the onus off the admin....he's proof that Nice guys do finish last...hope he does well in Florida & I hope Pelphry gets the hogs back where we never should've left.

ColumbianHog

Quote from: silverhawg on July 12, 2007, 01:24:06 pm
ya know, Poor ol Heath.....put into a bad situation, no one really wanted him in the first place, but because of all the things that Frank had said , esp racially , about Nolen...Heath was hired to take the onus off the admin....he's proof that Nice guys do finish last...hope he does well in Florida & I hope Pelphry gets the hogs back where we never should've left.

Well said. +1