Patrick Beverly on a roll

Started by scruf, July 08, 2007, 05:29:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

scruf

COCHISE

12 pts., 5 rebs., 4 asst., and 3 stls.......not bad at all

ntubjr

Sportsguy120

i cant wait until this season , beverly in coach pelphreys system is going to be unstoppable

bgsisco

5-15 is a little scary but I am glad he got the experience.

ColumbianHog

Nice.  Very well rounded as we have come to expect from him.

LordStanleysHog

Quote from: bgsisco on July 08, 2007, 09:26:44 pm

He's definately a streaky shooter but he brings some much energy that he becomes a much better scorer than a shooter.  Because he is so active, you really don't notice the streaky shooting.

piggingout

He's getting a lot of good experience, I'm excited about watching him play this year.

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: LordStanleysHog on July 09, 2007, 09:18:27 am

He's definately a streaky shooter but he brings some much energy that he becomes a much better scorer than a shooter.  Because he is so active, you really don't notice the streaky shooting.

In the up and down system you won't hardly notice a lot of missed shots because we will be attempting so many + with the pressure defense you will see a lot of break-away dunks which will help our shooting percentage.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

mbgrulz

Quote from: Woo_Pig_Stewie on July 09, 2007, 09:29:50 pm

In the up and down system you won't hardly notice a lot of missed shots because we will be attempting so many + with the pressure defense you will see a lot of break-away dunks which will help our shooting percentage.
exactly what i was thinking. bev wore down a little in the late part of last year because A. high school seasons are not as grueling, and B. he began drawing better defenders. that will all take care of itself in the weight room and with age. he will be a razorback great when he leaves. he is the perfect candidate to break records. he's not really an NBA type of 2 guard, so we should see him for all 4 years.

Break & Run

Quote from: mbgrulz on July 09, 2007, 11:07:58 pm
Quote from: Woo_Pig_Stewie on July 09, 2007, 09:29:50 pm

exactly what i was thinking. bev wore down a little in the late part of last year because A. high school seasons are not as grueling, and B. he began drawing better defenders. that will all take care of itself in the weight room and with age. he will be a razorback great when he leaves. he is the perfect candidate to break records. he's not really an NBA type of 2 guard, so we should see him for all 4 years.

He'll be gone after his Junior year, just about count on it; unless Pel can do some MAJOR persuading...
Quote from: Michael BernalWhat's your favorite Arkansas tradition?
"I can't be cliché and say 'Call the Hogs,' but I think I have to.  That's just something that sets our university apart.  When you're out on the field and everyone in the stadium stands up, it's amazing.  Even when we're at a football or basketball game, just to see that many people around you doing the same thing for you when you're on the field or for the other guys who are playing, it's pretty awesome."