Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Former UA basketball player arrested for battery...

Started by Porkem, July 08, 2007, 08:37:22 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Porkem

He's going down the same road Ron Huery did.  Hope he gets his life straightened out before it's too late.

http://www.co.washington.ar.us/Sheriff/Summary/Detainee.asp?bn=4062796
"Due to current economic conditions, Porkem has decided to file for moral bankruptcy."

Boarcephus

Saw that article in the paper this morning.  I don't think Ali can straighten his out.  Since he left here his life has been one long arrest record and it's just a matter of time before he kills someone.  Drugs are bad news.
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

SiriusHog™

slopinhogs

win lose or tie i'll call the hogs till i die

hoghearted

It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

Gaskinswitch

I am afraid that Ali is one who would have been in prison long ago if it had not been for people bailing him out of his numerous escapades.  He was doing the same thing while in high school at Jonesboro but never had to pay the price for his bad judgement largley due to his being a star athlete and that forgiveness of his off the court actions continued while at Fyetteville.

Ali was one of the best athletes I ever saw in high school.  He could have played football at the Div 1 level and could punt in high school better than most college punters.

I hope it is not too late for him to straighten his life out.