Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

are the BB guys working out this summer?

Started by slopinhogs, July 01, 2007, 06:08:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

slopinhogs

i saw where Hillis was leading the pack up and down the bleachers but haven't heard a word about the BB team.

surely someone has sneaked a look and know what's going on. :razorback:

woo poigggggg sooooooieeeee :razorback:
win lose or tie i'll call the hogs till i die

slopinhogs

win lose or tie i'll call the hogs till i die

COCHISE

Can someone please explain the rationale behind not letting a coach see his players at this point in the year?

ColumbianHog

Quote from: 870 RZR on July 01, 2007, 11:40:19 pm
Can someone please explain the rationale behind not letting a coach see his players at this point in the year?

I can't really explain it, but it may be the NCAAs misguided attempt at trying to get players to concentrate on school.

Realist

Quote from: ColumbianHog on July 02, 2007, 03:14:26 pm

I can't really explain it, but it may be the NCAAs misguided attempt at trying to get players to concentrate on school.
HAH

ColumbianHog

Wait a minute, isn't it summertime?  I realize some players have summer school but you would think that the coaches could run more practice now than in the fall when the players have a heavier workload.  The rules just don't make sense sometimes...

U.P. HOGG

Can't wait to watch these young men play this year.  I like that Bev is playing this summer for USA.  He gets an early jump.  Go Hogs!!

The_Bionic_Pig

Due to the tournament in Puerto Rico they will get a early jump on a lot of teams by being able to practice.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Kilgor

Northwest Arkansas gardening and critter raising:

http://www.backyardfreshfoods.com/

oldfart

I think they get both... very early (like labor day weekend) for cancun tourney then later on the one in PR.... but i may be wrong...

Quote from: Kilgor on July 03, 2007, 02:30:26 pm
Cancun, Mexico right?

Realist

Quote from: Tomcat on July 02, 2007, 10:05:20 pm
College is still academics first.  Athletics are secondary to that.  Don't expect that to change.
It hasn't been that way for a long time