Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Early I KNOW! BUT ESPN has us a 7 seed in their bracketology! Moving Up!

Started by heathman, June 29, 2007, 11:12:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

heathman

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/bracketology

The last release had us at a 12 seed.  Getting more respect I guess.  I think we will have a really good year!

hogfan98

most people have us near the top 15.  i think they're starting to realize that they're one of the few, maybe the only one, who didn't even have us in their top 25.  now they have to ease us in so not to look like they just messed up.  i'd be willing to bet that by the time october rolls around, they'll have us higher and on par with everyone else.

PigWig

Quote from: Tomcat on June 29, 2007, 01:32:45 pm
With the experience this team brings, they shouldn't have to sweat making the NCAA Tourney this year.  If they do, it will be another underachievement in this class...
I feel anything less than 1st in the West and a Sweet 16 appearance would be an underachievement.

COCHISE

cubbie

I hate ESPN, Go BIG TEN in football and the ACC and Big East in B-ball. They need to stop looking at the markets and looking at the rings.
If you were a Hotdog would you eat yourself? I know I would.

Break & Run

Quote from: cubbie on June 29, 2007, 04:33:37 pm
I hate ESPN, Go BIG TEN in football and the ACC and Big East in B-ball. They need to stop looking at the markets and looking at the rings.

+1 well said! agree 100%
Quote from: Michael BernalWhat's your favorite Arkansas tradition?
"I can't be cliché and say 'Call the Hogs,' but I think I have to.  That's just something that sets our university apart.  When you're out on the field and everyone in the stadium stands up, it's amazing.  Even when we're at a football or basketball game, just to see that many people around you doing the same thing for you when you're on the field or for the other guys who are playing, it's pretty awesome."

Break & Run

Quote from: Michael BernalWhat's your favorite Arkansas tradition?
"I can't be cliché and say 'Call the Hogs,' but I think I have to.  That's just something that sets our university apart.  When you're out on the field and everyone in the stadium stands up, it's amazing.  Even when we're at a football or basketball game, just to see that many people around you doing the same thing for you when you're on the field or for the other guys who are playing, it's pretty awesome."

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net