Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Runnin’ Razorbacks

Started by Tomhog™, June 28, 2007, 08:12:44 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomhog™

link

Sounds like he is whuppin the boys into shape and doesn't even have to be there to do it.  Conditioning won't be a problem come March this next time around.

The Boar War

Looks like we're headed in the right direction as far as training goes.  Im looking forward to having next year's games look like a track meet.

Hollywood_HOGan45

Steven Hill will be one bad mofo in this system.

cannot wait

Tomhog™

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on June 28, 2007, 10:49:59 am

cannot wait

I can only imagine to athletes like Hill and Washington running the floor at the 4 and 5.  That will be nightmarish for other teams!

cubbie

Were going to be good. Might not be the NC but, good. I think the SEC is ours to lose.
If you were a Hotdog would you eat yourself? I know I would.

justonefan

Really sounds like the players are responding well to his program, too.  I think they may be as excited as we are.  About time, yea! :razorback:

slopinhogs

i think if these guys get excited and play the way they are capable of the SEC is theirs to lose. :razorback:

GO HOGS :razorback:
win lose or tie i'll call the hogs till i die

Break & Run

Remember what PBev said, PELPHERY CAME IN THE LOCKER ROOM BEFORE THE PRESS CONFERENCE CURSING AT US, TELLING US IT'S TIME TO RETURN TO GLORY!  (something to that extent)
Quote from: Michael BernalWhat's your favorite Arkansas tradition?
"I can't be cliché and say 'Call the Hogs,' but I think I have to.  That's just something that sets our university apart.  When you're out on the field and everyone in the stadium stands up, it's amazing.  Even when we're at a football or basketball game, just to see that many people around you doing the same thing for you when you're on the field or for the other guys who are playing, it's pretty awesome."

Porkem

I believed all year long we were the second best team in the SEC after Florida.  So many close games got away from us it made me sick...and I know conditioning and mental toughness were the primary reasons.  With Pelphrey, I see us winning the West and at least sharing the overall title, depending on how good Tennessee, Kentucky, and Florida are (in that order).
Quote from: Tomcat on June 28, 2007, 11:12:43 am
Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on June 28, 2007, 10:49:59 am

cannot wait

I can only imagine to athletes like Hill and Washington running the floor at the 4 and 5.  That will be nightmarish for other teams!
"Due to current economic conditions, Porkem has decided to file for moral bankruptcy."

CDOGHOG

Coach Pel gives me a really good feeling about the direction of the program. 

Bomis Hawg

Seems like the team is responding to Coach Pelphrey, which is a great sign this early.

Not sure how the trips they are going to do to help.  It will help stamina, though.
Hard to travel all that way and still be sharp that many games.

Talent is not the issue.  We'll see if the system lines up right for these guys.