Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rob Evans

Started by Kilgor, June 25, 2007, 07:15:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Kilgor

Northwest Arkansas gardening and critter raising:

http://www.backyardfreshfoods.com/

Razorbackssports

Well as far as I know he's still in the running for it. I also, saw on the sports on Channel 4 tonight though, that some other guy is one of the finalists for the job. And I'm not sure how true this is, but someone told me today that Nolan Richardson has been noted as saying he's even interested in the job....so I'm not sure who might end up with it...I hope we get to keep Rob Evans though.

ColumbianHog

Is Nolan's settlement package used up yet?

Creamysmooth

I heard on Sportsrap the other day that Nolan did in fact put his name in the hat at NMSU, but their AD has apparently stated that he is not being seriously considered.

chiefsfan

I think Nolan's Buyout is either all paid off, or is one payment away from being paid off...
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

ColumbianHog

Quote from: chiefsfan on June 26, 2007, 05:16:24 pm
I think Nolan's Buyout is either all paid off, or is one payment away from being paid off...

Then we'll probably see his name crop up for more openings.  National Championship ring or not, I bet he feels like he still has something to prove.

darth sooie

I believe his $40,000 per month checks run out in june of 2008 but I don't know about nolan ever getting another job, no way a bcs conf job, he just isn't a team player for an A.D. to take a chance on + his era has passed. The place i could see him land would be ark state when they can d nutt next year, maybe he and eddie sutton will be up for that job just to get attention and sell tickets to go along with their new mascot.

litmachog

Quote from: darth sooie on June 27, 2007, 08:20:48 am
I believe his $40,000 per month checks run out in june of 2008 but I don't know about nolan ever getting another job, no way a bcs conf job, he just isn't a team player for an A.D. to take a chance on + his era has passed. The place i could see him land would be ark state when they can d nutt next year, maybe he and eddie sutton will be up for that job just to get attention and sell tickets to go along with their new mascot.
No I see that being Joe Klein.  I think he is being groomed for that position.

chiefsfan

Quote from: litmachog on June 27, 2007, 05:48:40 pm
Quote from: darth sooie on June 27, 2007, 08:20:48 am
No I see that being Joe Klein.  I think he is being groomed for that position.

No way in heck its Joe Kline.   he has no coaching experience whatsoever, and most ASU fans cant stand him as it is.   Besides why would ASU hire an assitant from their arch rivals, whom they are better then as a head coach.

If Kline gets any HC job its at UALR.    Nolan and Eddie also wouldnt make any logical sense at ASU... 
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

RedSatinHog

I listened to Kleine do a radio interview when I was at home in April.  He said there was no way he was going to be a head coach anytime in the foreseeable future because of the heat involved.

There aren't many folks I'd listen to and believe what they say at face value.  As I listened to Joe do that interview, I believed every word he was saying as coming from the heart, and took it at face value. 

Pts/Game: 122nd
Rebounds/Game: 208th
Assists/Game:  240th
FG%:  173rd