Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ALL ESPN/BG Threads here!

Started by southern hawg, March 28, 2007, 11:03:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

U.P. HOGG

Quote from: TCHAWG on March 28, 2007, 11:41:55 pm
Believe it or not just go to ESPN news and read it for your self

Have you been living in a hole the last 8 hours, this is old news what the Houston Chronic has been putting out.  I got a story for you, look for the HI story link, I dont have it anymore, but look around the threads.

TCHAWG

UP I wasnt trying to add to the rumor mill but was just telling everyone what was on the bottom line.I have been at work the last 16 hours not in a hole .Just wanted you to know I wasnt being disrespectful

HoosierDaddy

I wouldn't think ESPN would report/announce something that is just a rumor.  Not saying it's impossible, but highly unlikely IMO.
"Objective Thinking Lives Here"

Man_O_Pork

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/basketball/ncaa/03/28/arkansas.gillespie.ap/

This story on SI was updated as recently as 11:30, and it just mentions that BG has reached an "oral agreement" with TAMU, and that our people still expect to talk with him.

I did see the scroll on ESPN....at this point I don't know anymore.  I'm already worn out, and we just fired our coach 3 days ago.   :puke:

Oh yeah, and the Houston Chronicle can lick my nut sac.

TCHAWG

TCHAWG

I didnt post that the had signed an extension just that he had agreed to one

AUSTXHOG

tigertrash

Wizardofhog,

doesn't this remind you of Dec. 7th '45 was it?

japan taking advantage of an american harbor's refusal to believe the obvious????

you know, didn't you once give a speech on that?