Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ESPN News just said.

Started by jbakr428, March 28, 2007, 04:56:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Darren DeLoach

guys bcg never told anyone he will honor any contract, he was not leaving, he simply makes open statements that he leaves others to make judgements
ο λογος υμων παντοτε εν χαριτι αλατι ηρτυμενος ειδεναι πως δει υμας ενι εκαστω αποκρινεσθαι

playboy

Quote from: gougler08 on March 28, 2007, 05:09:10 pm
k haven't been reading over here for long, so haven't really looked

It was kind of a sarcastic response because the article is actually only 1 hour old, but 1 hour today seems like a week.

gougler08

very true, i guess i could assume you guys would see the article, but i hadn't seen much of it brought up since this actually had a source that was named...the first i had seen this week

IronHog

Quote from: playboy on March 28, 2007, 05:08:41 pm
Quote from: gougler08 on March 28, 2007, 05:07:09 pm
take this as you will, but this is on the front page of texags and has been reported by the College Station newspaper The Eagle

http://www.aggiesports.com/breakingnews/032807b.php

old news

Catch the coach speak?  Nothing there either.
Iron sharpens iron, So one man sharpens another.

txag007

Quote from: hog_fan on March 28, 2007, 04:58:49 pm
on his way where?
To Atlanta for the Final 4 with two of his players (Acie Law IV and Marlon Pompey).  Acie will be apart of the 3 point shooting contest and Pompey will be a part of the dunk contest.

dotnet

Quote from: txag007 on March 28, 2007, 05:13:29 pm
Quote from: hog_fan on March 28, 2007, 04:58:49 pm
on his way where?
To Atlanta for the Final 4 with two of his players (Acie Law IV and Marlon Pompey).  Acie will be apart of the 3 point shooting contest and Pompey will be a part of the dunk contest.

I've seen Pompey miss more dunks this year than I have seen him make, and I've watched as many games as anyone. 

Manbearpig

Can we sound any more desperate?  How can we take what somebody says and totally twist it around to make it sound like something else?  Man, you guys sound like a bunch of political hacks twisting something around for political gain.  

vol_in_ar

Turn out the lights, the Gillespie party's over

Idahog

Quote from: darth sooie on March 28, 2007, 05:01:45 pm
billy g= RUNAWAY COACH

I just don't think the guy is right in the head, how many jobs in how many years? if tim floyd is interested, hire him instead.

11 in 25 years of coaching, never stuck around longer then 3 years at one place.  Tim Floyd is a win at all costs, recruit on the fringes type of coach.  You don't want to see the type of players/criminals he would bring in to Arkansas.
Quote from: Pork Twain on February 11, 2015, 07:11:54 am
Let me explain how this works...  If I have four really good meals in a row, I am thankful for that and I do not withhold my thanks for fear that the next meal might suck.

IronHog

Quote from: Manbearpig on March 28, 2007, 05:16:54 pm
Can we sound any more desperate?  How can we take what somebody says and totally twist it around to make it sound like something else?  Man, you guys sound like a bunch of political hacks twisting something around for political gain.  

So if your boss came to you and said, "Are you leaving us"
Would your reply, "As far as I am concerned this is my job" instead of "I am not going anywhere" or "I plan to be here for years"

Sounds like he is considering offers to go somewhere.  Just pointing that out.  The article says nothing.
Iron sharpens iron, So one man sharpens another.

cuppycup

what about the article that says he declined the Arkansas offer?  The one in the Arkansas press.

Buk69

Channel 7 says that Billy is going to stay at aTm. :o

jamie72921

Bless your heart

MrsPiggy

Gillispie is just being savvy and keeping his options open for Kentucky.  He doesn't want to tell us no and then turn around and bolt for KY or FL.  That way he can claim he was never looking in case KY doesn't come calling (or FL if BD leaves.)  Gillispie isn't coming here, IMO, but also doesn't want to send a signal to KY that he's not interested in leaving A&M.  Broyles has gotten the message and is moving on.

Dances With Hogs

Boy thats a great post.
Quote from: Buk69 on March 28, 2007, 05:25:30 pm
Channel 7 says that Billy is going to stay at aTm. :o

TransAmHawg

Nick Saban

Enough said!!!!!!!!!!!
It'll Shine When it Shines

Ol Frank has finally $h!t in his own lunch box!!!

"I hope they all keep smiling and taking the arse pounding that we are dishing out..
  It's their choice to bite the pillow or look over their shoulder lovingly.
  Either way we're on top..!"   
                             4windshawg