Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

More info about Gillispie from an article in the DMN

Started by Manbearpig, March 28, 2007, 01:20:16 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Manbearpig

http://www.wfaa.com/sharedcontent/dws/spt/stories/032807dnspoamlede.39c66f2.html

QuoteA Texas A&M basketball recruit said an assistant coach called him Monday to assure him that head coach Billy Gillispie wasn't in contact with other schools.

Nathan Walkup, who's rated the state's seventh-best senior by Texas Hoops, said Tuesday that assistant Jeremy Cox told him to disregard the rumors swirling about Gillispie and the Arkansas opening. Walkup, a 6-6 forward from Deer Park, signed with the Aggies in November.

Another recruit of gillispies saying he is staying at a&m.  This is the second one to say this.  BJ Holmes was the first.  

this is significant because my friends at a&m (dumbasses) keep sending me these links.  They get them from their aggie internet board (texags.)  Anyhow gillispie has said that he will not lie to his players or recruits.  If this is to be believed, and I hope it is if we get him, this quote from this recruit is not a good sign.  

This also jives with what frank said in the san antonio article.  Frank said he has not had direct contact with gillispie, just "through channels."  

gougler08

Sloan has also been in an article saying that BCG told him and the team he is not going anywhere...I do not have a link on that but it is on texags somewhere

I hope we don't lose him to y'all, but if it happens it happens and I believe he has set a foundation here so that other coaches can be successful here

501Ben

"A Texas A&M basketball recruit said an assistant coach called him Monday to assure him that head coach Billy Gillispie wasn't in contact with other schools."

I think the one thing we all know is a fact is that he has been in contact with us, so I am not quite sure what to make of this article. I still think he stays at this point.

Philip Seaton

What would expect him to say, he had no official offer at that point. He does now. By contrast, I read good things into that, HE has not had any contact with other schools, but that doesn't mean other people that represent him have not.

Oliver

We aren't getting him.  We fired Heath without a sure thing replacement and it's just going to be another screw up in the long line of screw-ups of the athletic department.

Manbearpig

Ben, frank broyles has been quoted as saying he has not been in contact with gillispie directly, only through channels.  so it is not "a fact" that we he has been in contact with us.  It was pure rumor.  either frank is lying or there is more misinformation being put out there. 

OKC

Just my opinion, we needed to let Heath go this year because more than likely they would have under-achieved next year with him, but would have had to keep him for recruiting continuity. Next year we've got to replace 6-7 seniors. So it would have ended up with 2 more years of dropping attendance. They only way they screw up is if the best they can do is hire another mediocre coach.

moses_007

I think we will know by Thursday at the latest.  Broyles is a sly ole fox who just might have us off chasing wild geese while he is after another candidate.  The man we want for coach may not be the man Broyles wants.  Keep that in mind as we proceed through this week.   :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

donkey

This is my first post, so trash if you want. But, he has the best post player in Texas if not the best player overall in Texas and 3 scrubs coming to A&M. This may mean nothing, but he nor any of his assistants have contacted the stud (per another article) and they have supposedly told two 2 and 3 star guys that they were staying. These guys are probably going to the school regardless. Just saying if it were my team, I was staying, and I had a freshman post man that was crucial to my future success listening to rumors fly, I would probably go to him first and make sure that he didn't go anywhere.  I guess BG is just wanting to make sure his team's GPA is good, so he's contacting next year's bench warmers to make sure they are still on board.

pokerhog

Quote from: Manbearpig on March 28, 2007, 01:33:42 am
Ben, frank broyles has been quoted as saying he has not been in contact with gillispie directly, only through channels.  so it is not "a fact" that we he has been in contact with us.  It was pure rumor.  either frank is lying or there is more misinformation being put out there. 

BG was the one who came to us first. I think all of you need to be patient. If this doesn't happen then somebody is getting over on us. I highly doubt we would've fired Heath had we not known what our #1 choice was thinking. People have known BG has had interst for more than a few weeks now.

If he has no interset in the job then why not just come out and say it? Why is he running from reporters? Why hasn't he come out and said anything?

501Ben

I am just saying it wouldn't be this far into it if there was zero contact. I am not saying there has been direct contact because that I don't know, but he has been contacted about U of A's interest in him to be our next coach. We will just have to wait and see. I think he stays, but I am still hopeful.

pokerhog

Quote from: pokerhog on March 28, 2007, 01:39:33 am

BG was the one who came to us first. I think all of you need to be patient. If this doesn't happen then somebody is getting over on us. I highly doubt we would've fired Heath had we not known what our #1 choice was thinking. People have known BG has had interst for more than a few weeks now.

If he has no interset in the job then why not just come out and say it? Why is he running from reporters? Why hasn't he come out and said anything?

By the way, that article means nothing.

501Ben

Everyone lets all just go to bed, and find out in the morning.

cuppycup

Quote from: donkey on March 28, 2007, 01:38:09 am
I guess BG is just wanting to make sure his team's GPA is good, so he's contacting next year's bench warmers to make sure they are still on board.

Sloan is taking over for Acie Law next season, so I wouldn't call him a bench warmer.  That being said, I wouldn't put much credence in what a player or recruit tells the media at this point.

OKC

Just for arguments sake, here would be their answer of why he hasn't just said he had no interest.

"Gillispie and athletic director Bill Byrne remained silent, which has been their policy on such matters."

I'm with you though, I see this as the general company line.

pokerhog

Quote from: OKC on March 28, 2007, 01:44:29 am

Just for arguments sake, here would be their answer of why he hasn't just said he had no interest.

"Gillispie and athletic director Bill Byrne remained silent, which has been their policy on such matters."

I'm with you though, I see this as the general company line.

Also, it's a joke that people actually believe A&M will pay over 2 million for their bball coach. If BG stays at A&M for around the same price we're offering I don't know if I would've wanted him anyway. The razorbacks are the pro team in Arkansas. A&M basketball will never be the top basketball in the state. You've got the Spurs, the Mavericks and then the long horns. After that it's mainly about football. If BG turns down a simular offer from Ark he's foolish if you ask me.

Billy Gillispie has seen what Arkansas basketball can be like. This is the pro team in Arkansas and it borders the state that he lives in. The guy has actually talked about how great the Ark job is and how he would've loved to have a job like it in the past.

evermoreAg

>:( Pokerhog, I am calling you out. I do not believe that Billy Gillispie (or his agent) contacted Arkansas to inquire about the coaching job. You are just as delusional as Broyles. Why should he? It would be a stupid thing to do and, rest assured, Billy isn't a stupid man. He is certainly not dumb enough to go to Arkansas and work for Broyles (for even a couple of months) and to work in the athletic department mess that you all have. I think his agent would have been polite when Broyles called but don't confuse civility with enthusiasm...or even interest. It ain't gonna happen. Just hope that Broyles doesn't embarrass you even more by making an offer to Bill Self.

Manbearpig

QuoteBilly Gillispie has seen what Arkansas basketball can be like. This is the pro team in Arkansas and it borders the state that he lives in. The guy has actually talked about how great the Ark job is and how he would've loved to have a job like it in the past.

IN all fairness a lot of coaches say that about other jobs.  I am sure gillispie has said that about indiana, kentucky, duke, unc, ucla etc...  And remember, he also turned indiana down last year.  Just because somebody says a job is one they or any coach would love to have does not mean they now want to go there.  

pokerhog

Quote from: evermoreAg on March 28, 2007, 01:57:43 am
>:( Pokerhog, I am calling you out. I do not believe that Billy Gillispie (or his agent) contacted Arkansas to inquire about the coaching job. You are just as delusional as Broyles. Why should he? It would be a stupid thing to do and, rest assured, Billy isn't a stupid man. He is certainly not dumb enough to go to Arkansas and work for Broyles (for even a couple of months) and to work in the athletic department mess that you all have. I think his agent would have been polite when Broyles called but don't confuse civility with enthusiasm...or even interest. It ain't gonna happen. Just hope that Broyles doesn't embarrass you even more by making an offer to Bill Self.

The inside sources in this state are nearly as naive as you people would like to believe. Also, BG has talked about how great a job Ark was in the past. We put out feelers weeks ago to BG or his agent, one or the other. We would've never fired Heath had we not felt there was legit interest.

jesterzzn

Indiana isn't within shouting distance of his recruiting contacts.  Arkansas is.

Manbearpig

And guys please be careful with just throwing out internent rumormill info like it is fact.  Look at the ammo you give these aggie yahoos.  It is very unlikely billy gillispie contacted arkansas before heath was fired, if at all.  Hell, if gillispie was so desperate to get out of aggieville that he is shopping himself around you can rest assured he would also be contacting UK as well or any other top flight job.  

pokerhog

Quote from: Manbearpig on March 28, 2007, 02:02:02 am
And guys please be careful with just throwing out internent rumormill info like it is fact.  Look at the ammo you give these aggie yahoos.  It is very unlikely billy gillispie contacted arkansas before heath was fired, if at all.  Hell, if gillispie was so desperate to get out of aggieville that he is shopping himself around you can rest assured he would also be contacting UK as well or any other top flight job.  

There has been expressed interest by BG, manbearpig. You can believe what you want. I'm not going off of rumors on message boards. I don't post stuff unless I know it has been said by people that matter.

Manbearpig

Quote from: jesterzzn on March 28, 2007, 02:00:39 am
Indiana isn't within shouting distance of his recruiting contacts.  Arkansas is.

Sure, but that is not my point.  I was showing that indiana is a top job that I am sure gillispie would say or may have even said is a place he would love to coach.  We are grasping at straws here.  Coaches say such and such a place is a great place to coach all the time.  It does not mean they are now desperately wanting to go there.  

Stumps

Quote from: pokerhog on March 28, 2007, 01:54:19 am
Also, it's a joke that people actually believe A&M will pay over 2 million for their bball coach. If BG stays at A&M for around the same price we're offering I don't know if I would've wanted him anyway. The razorbacks are the pro team in Arkansas. A&M basketball will never be the top basketball in the state. You've got the Spurs, the Mavericks and then the long horns. After that it's mainly about football. If BG turns down a simular offer from Ark he's foolish if you ask me.
Not sure why it's a joke they would pay a good coach that much money.  It's not like they don't have the resources to do so.  Plus they are desperate for winners right now.  As for the rest of that paragraph, it's all a joke.  Collieville has spectacular location advantage over Fayetteville.  Simply put, being stuck between two of the top 6 metropolitan areas in the country and the 3 largest cities in rather large state is a significant locational advantage.  It doesn't matter if they are behind all the pro teams, they still have plenty of support in such ridiculously massive state.

I won't hold out for such a long shot.  I'm chosing to believe we get the SIU guy.  Hell the A&M-CC guy probably deserves a look at least.

pokerhog

Quote from: Manbearpig on March 28, 2007, 02:04:03 am
Quote from: jesterzzn on March 28, 2007, 02:00:39 am

Sure, but that is not my point.  I was showing that indiana is a top job that I am sure gillispie would say or may have even said is a place he would love to coach.  We are grasping at straws here.  Coaches say such and such a place is a great place to coach all the time.  It does not mean they are now desperately wanting to go there.  

A&M will always be the 4th talked about bball team in the state of Texas. Also, Indiana is along way away, maybe he wasn't ready to leave yet? He did have unfinished business with A&M.

The main thing here is we would'nt have fired Heath had we not known something. The people on the Hill aren't that ignorant. Some might want to think that way, but they're not.

Manbearpig

QuoteThere has been expressed interest by BG, manbearpig. You can believe what you want. I'm not going off of rumors on message boards. I don't post stuff unless I know it has been said by people that matter.

Ok, and how many people were on here saying that no later than Tuesday an announcement would be made that gillispie was coming here.  And how many were on here saying that gillispie to arkansas was a done deal, in the bag, solid as steel?  Then we get the actual quotes in the papter from frank broyles saying otherwise.  Sorry, but unless you have some sort of quote from somebody or some sort of proof it is just internet rumor.  Just like all the things people claimed were going to happen and they never did.  Watch, if for some reason this falls through with gillispie everybody will be backtracking.  Either the sources are solid or not.  So far they have not been.  

pokerhog

Quote from: Stumps on March 28, 2007, 02:07:20 am
Quote from: pokerhog on March 28, 2007, 01:54:19 am
Not sure why it's a joke they would pay a good coach that much money.  It's not like they don't have the resources to do so.  Plus they are desperate for winners right now.  As for the rest of that paragraph, it's all a joke.  Collieville has spectacular location advantage over Fayetteville.  Simply put, being stuck between two of the top 6 metropolitan areas in the country and the 3 largest cities in rather large state is a significant locational advantage.  It doesn't matter if they are behind all the pro teams, they still have plenty of support in such ridiculously massive state.

I won't hold out for such a long shot.  I'm chosing to believe we get the SIU guy.  Hell the A&M-CC guy probably deserves a look at least.

Here is something from another board that people don't realize.

"I have spent the last couple of hours trolling the Aggie's website, specifically their own athletic director's column entitled "Bill Byrne's Wednesday Weekly," in an effort to understand the Aggies' financial condition. Many of Byrne's columns make frank admissions concerning the fact that ticket sale revenues in football and basketball are not keeping track with increases in operating expenses. Indeed, it appears even with increased attendance at Reed Arena, the Aggies are losing substantial money in their basketball program. Part of the reason, according to Byrne, is that the Aggies pay rent at Reed and increased student attendance is robbing them of revenue. Read it-basketball does not pay for itself at Texas A & M. According to Byrne's column, just a year or so, the basketball program was operating at a net deficit of well over a million dolllars. The basketball program is being subsidized by football revenues (not uncommon at most schools, but not the case as we know at Arkansas). I know A & M will get a boost from the increased exposure of their program but ultimately they are limited by one thing-12,000 seats. They are going to have to drastically raise ticket prices and concession prices and these are two areas where Byrne was taking substantial heat from Aggie fans. The economics simply do not support A & M's ability to pay Gillispie somewhere in the neighborhood of $2.0-2.4 ml and meet their budget. It simply is not going to happen."

Manbearpig

QuoteThe main thing here is we would'nt have fired Heath had we not known something.

then what is coming out now is just a smoke screen as was the information about when the announcement would be.  Not sure why broyles would feel he needs to make stuff up right now if gillispie is solid to coming here. 

evermoreAg

Billy may well have said that Arkansas was a beautiful state with a great basketball tradition. It is. Coachspeak is one of the many things he does well; I have even heard him say nice things about Baylor's basketball team. But he isn't going there either. It is sort of like being nice to the homely girl in your homeroom and then discovering to your shock that she is in love with you. I feel certain that there are many basketball coaches who would think they had died and gone to heaven if they got the Arkansas job. Gillispie isn't one of them.

Stumps

Actually, that is bs.  I have family who go to and work for A&M so I've had all this crap thrown at me more than once.  A&M's men's basketball was in the black when they averaged less than 3000 a game during the 0-16 season.  They're very well into the black now, I guarantee that much.  As for Byrne, knowing him from Nebraska, he will do anything to try and get more money.  There's a reason the Huskers called him Dollar Bill.

pokerhog

Quote from: Manbearpig on March 28, 2007, 02:12:11 am
QuoteThe main thing here is we would'nt have fired Heath had we not known something.

then what is coming out now is just a smoke screen as was the information about when the announcement would be.  Not sure why broyles would feel he needs to make stuff up right now if gillispie is solid to coming here. 

Manbearpig, deals sometimes take awhile to get finalized. Also, it was damn near impossible for us to get ahold of their AD all day long.

Manbearpig

QuoteThe economics simply do not support A & M's ability to pay Gillispie somewhere in the neighborhood of $2.0-2.4 ml and meet their budget. It simply is not going to happen."

We are being totally ignorant if we do not believe a&m does not have the alumni/resources to fork out that kind of money if they want to.  Sorry, but you are just having wishful thinking.  a&m has some wealthy alumni who can pony up way more than enough if they want to.  The key word being want to.  

pokerhog

Quote from: Stumps on March 28, 2007, 02:13:12 am
Actually, that is bs.  I have family who go to and work for A&M so I've had all this crap thrown at me more than once.  A&M's men's basketball was in the black when they averaged less than 3000 a game during the 0-16 season.  They're very well into the black now, I guarantee that much.  As for Byrne, knowing him from Nebraska, he will do anything to try and get more money.  There's a reason the Huskers called him Dollar Bill.

The fact is, we will come out and droves to support our basketball programl. We even have in down years. You can't look back throughout the years of Aggie basketball and say the same. We are one of the top revenue producing schools in the country when it comes to basketball.

evermoreAg

There is an entire thread over on TexAgs that calls $Bill a "term of endearment." Billy is going to laugh all the way to the bank.

Manbearpig

Pokerhog, where do you get your info about not being able to get ahold of their ad?  The only place that I have read that is from rumoring on the internet.  Frank said he has been in touch and that the deal is on the table.  And what are you talking about with "deals take a long time?"  Everybody was saying gillispie was in contact with us a long time ago and that the deal was done and he was solid on coming here.   Now you are saying that frank could not get in contact with gillispie because of a&m's ad and that the deal has a lot of ironing out to be done on it?  It appears that every day we change our version of how the events are playing out.  

pokerhog

Quote from: Manbearpig on March 28, 2007, 02:14:53 am
QuoteThe economics simply do not support A & M's ability to pay Gillispie somewhere in the neighborhood of $2.0-2.4 ml and meet their budget. It simply is not going to happen."

We are being totally ignorant if we do not believe a&m does not have the alumni/resources to fork out that kind of money if they want to.  Sorry, but you are just having wishful thinking.  a&m has some wealthy alumni who can pony up way more than enough if they want to.  The key word being want to.  

It's already being reported as a huge rumor that they will be paying more than 2 mill.

Stumps

You're right.  My point was simply that to say they can't send that kind of money his way is just plain false.  My guess is at its worst AR will as many people at games at Aggies best.  Doesn't change the fact that Aggie can throw all sorts of money around if they want to.  As far as resources go, Texas has two 500 lb gorillas, don't forget that.

pokerhog

Quote from: Manbearpig on March 28, 2007, 02:18:04 am
Pokerhog, where do you get your info about not being able to get ahold of their ad?  The only place that I have read that is from rumoring on the internet.  Frank said he has been in touch and that the deal is on the table.  And what are you talking about with "deals take a long time?"  Everybody was saying gillispie was in contact with us a long time ago and that the deal was done and he was solid on coming here.   Now you are saying that frank could not get in contact with gillispie because of a&m's ad and that the deal has a lot of ironing out to be done on it?  It appears that every day we change our version of how the events are playing out.  

It was a fact today that they were having a hard time getting ahold of him. It's almost like you wish this is all untrue. I wouldn't be on here saying these things if I didn't feel comfortable about it.

Also, do you think I'm just going to come out and say who is telling me what?

evermoreAg

QuoteIt's already being reported as a huge rumor that they will be paying more than 2 mill.

And why not? Sounds reasonable to me.

pokerhog

Quote from: Stumps on March 28, 2007, 02:19:02 am
You're right.  My point was simply that to say they can't send that kind of money his way is just plain false.  My guess is at its worst AR will as many people at games at Aggies best.  Doesn't change the fact that Aggie can throw all sorts of money around if they want to.  As far as resources go, Texas has two 500 lb gorillas, don't forget that.

It's a huge gamble on A&M's part to be throwing that kind of money to a bball coach. If it happens then more power to ya'. Pesronally, I don't see them paying him more than Fran.

Manbearpig

QuoteIt's already being reported as a huge rumor that they will be paying more than 2 mill.

And they may not.  But it certainly is not because they can't.   If they wanted to, believe me, they would.  Their main problem is that I don't think a lot of the big wigs over there understand the importance of the basketball program and gillispie to their school.  They need to face the fact that they bombed bigtime with franchione.  They were danged lucky to win 9 games last year.  They were shown to be the frauds that they were in the holiday bowl.  My friends there cannot stand the fact that franchione is still the football coach and fully expect him to lose at least 5 games this upcoming season.  So if they are unwilling to get the money needed to keep gillispie then they deserve to and will lose him.  Then they will have a bottom feeding basketball program to match their bottom feeding football program.  

evermoreAg

Well, he has been more successful than Fran. And Billy and his team are a lot more fun.

Manbearpig

QuoteIt was a fact today that they were having a hard time getting ahold of him. It's almost like you wish this is all untrue. I wouldn't be on here saying these things if I didn't feel comfortable about it.

What I do wish is that us changing our version of how this will playout was not happening every day.  

pokerhog

Quote from: evermoreAg on March 28, 2007, 02:26:45 am
Well, he has been more successful than Fran. And Billy and his team are a lot more fun.

So, do you then pay your next football coach over 2.4 mill while at the same time having to pay Fran if you buy him out? Do you think Fran will be happy about the basketball coach at A&M being the higher paid employee when football has always been #1 at A&M?

Look at Billy D @ UF. UF is absolutely better than A&M in basketball and they don't pay nearly that much for Billy D. Heck, they just came off a national title. Their 3rd year football coach makes more than Billy D.  Football is just flat out more important to some schools. It's always been that way at A&M.

pokerhog

Quote from: Manbearpig on March 28, 2007, 02:28:03 am
QuoteIt was a fact today that they were having a hard time getting ahold of him. It's almost like you wish this is all untrue. I wouldn't be on here saying these things if I didn't feel comfortable about it.

What I do wish is that us changing our version of how this will playout was not happening every day.  

I really think you just need to let this play out. If I could tell you some things that I know I think you would be happier. Also, I'm not saying that I have no worries at all that he's staying at A&M. I just believe in the people that are in the know.

Manbearpig

Urban myer just won a national championship in florida as well.  If florida wants to keep donovan they will have to pony up.

Big difference at a&m.  aggie football has been a big joke the last 4 years.  2 losing seasons.  One ok season where they got their asses handed to them in the cotton bowl by UT.   Then last year where they almost lost to army, kansas, osu, and then were totally embarrassed in the holiday bowl with a huge blowout loss.  Then you contrast that with billy gillispie and their bball program and you cannot believe they are not intelligent enough to see how important billy gillispie and the bball program are to their appearance.  Franchione is not going to do it for them in football, that is obvious.  The aggies will be losers again this year in football.  If they let gillispie go they can count on being losers again in basketball as well.  this is why I think they will pony up and pay him.  But I may be wrong.  It will be fun ragging on my friends when they suck at football and basketball again.  Especially when it was their own stupidity in not realizing how vital gillispie is to their program.  

evermoreAg

QuoteFootball is just flat out more important to some schools. It's always been that way at A&M.

Football is important here. And the last I heard, it was pretty important at Arkansas, too. Have you all ever paid a basketball coach more than the football coach? But at this point, A&M basketball is taking some of the heat off of football. Almost every sport is on the up-swing and life is good. Don't forget--at one point, our friends in Austin were paying four football coaches and either two or three basketball coaches. Don't know how many they have now.

I am guessing here, but I don't think many--if any--Aggies would have a problem with paying Billy as much as or more than Fran.

I have enjoyed visiting with you. Good luck on hiring a good coach and bringing this to a happy conclusion for both of us.

pokerhog

March 28, 2007, 02:46:47 am #47 Last Edit: March 28, 2007, 03:09:34 am by pokerhog
Quote from: Manbearpig on March 28, 2007, 02:42:11 am
Urban myer just won a national championship in florida as well.  If florida wants to keep donovan they will have to pony up.

Big difference at a&m.  aggie football has been a big joke the last 4 years.  2 losing seasons.  One ok season where they got their asses handed to them in the cotton bowl by UT.   Then last year where they almost lost to army, kansas, osu, and then were totally embarrassed in the holiday bowl with a huge blowout loss.  Then you contrast that with billy gillispie and their bball program and you cannot believe they are not intelligent enough to see how important billy gillispie and the bball program are to their appearance.  Franchione is not going to do it for them in football, that is obvious.  The aggies will be losers again this year in football.  If they let gillispie go they can count on being losers again in basketball as well.  this is why I think they will pony up and pay him.  But I may be wrong.  It will be fun ragging on my friends when they suck at football and basketball again.  Especially when it was their own stupidity in not realizing how vital gillispie is to their program.  

We'll see by tomorrow or thursday. Excuse me, at least by the end of this week.

Manbearpig, this is Franks last hire. If he fired Heath he had an indication of what was going to happen. People can put stuff out about what he said all they want, but it doesn't change the fact that we still don't know everything about everything. He may be putting stuff out for certain reasons. None of us know what is actually going on behind the scenes. All the facts don't come out to the media and you know it. The facts don't come out until the deal is finalized.

If things don't go our way then I believe we've been played. I just have a hard time believing that is the case. If it is then the life will go on. However, I know many of us will be sick to our stomachs if it does. We will all see soon enough.

Stumps

Lets put it this way, if this is Frank's last hire, what makes you think it will be all that much better than the ones that preceeded it?

pokerhog

March 28, 2007, 03:07:23 am #49 Last Edit: March 28, 2007, 03:10:00 am by pokerhog
Quote from: Stumps on March 28, 2007, 03:02:40 am
Lets put it this way, if this is Frank's last hire, what makes you think it will be all that much better than the ones that preceeded it?

If you're talking about Nutt and Stan, he didn't hire either one of them. Just go take a long look at who Frank has hired in bball and football and it makes your comment look very silly.