Table Rocker

jmark

40/29 News Confirms Houston Nutt Will Not Return In 2008
POSTED: 3:49 pm CST November 16, 2007

wooo

I need more than "its legit"

guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow

SwinedMelon

"Bar-keep, another go around again. One for me and whats-his-name, my new best friend!"

Table Rocker

i'm just having a hard time believing considering he spelled his name wrong

Table Rocker

anybody a member give out the log-in, then we can all take turns reading :)

or better yet just copy and paste

jmark

titan12071973

it has been up there for a good 10 min. Otis responded and has not taken it down.

WilsonHog

The best part of those numbers being true would be the reaction of those fans who said we'd never pay near that much money.

Table Rocker

jmark

redbug56

Quote from: mrp on March 26, 2007, 12:03:25 am
No windsprints for me until there is a new fb coach.  Another excellent job by the PTB of taking Nutt out of the spotlight.

how about you do forget about nutt for a second and be happy for once.

moses_007

Nutt will have to sign up for partial unemployment if they pay Gillispie $1.75 million a year. But you guys know NCAA athletics is a money making business just like anything else, and businesses do this type of thing all the time.  They hire guys in for significantly more money than everyone else makes.  Nutt will have to either accept it or move on.

:razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Broken Trigger

Quote from: jmark on March 26, 2007, 12:05:24 am
Maybe we'll pony-up for a real football coach?

Why not?  We've ponied up pretty well for a mediocre one.  So there's still hope for us.

WBChogfan

Quote from: jmark on March 26, 2007, 12:03:31 am
Wow, 1.75.  That's more than DMW.

I wonder what the chances are of him asking for a matching raise and being shot down?

Broken Trigger

Quote from: ASUhogfan on March 26, 2007, 12:08:56 am
Quote from: jmark on March 26, 2007, 12:03:31 am
Wow, 1.75.  That's more than DMW.

I wonder what the chances are of him asking for a matching raise and being shot down?

I'd say 1:1

Table Rocker

someone on the other board said same thing 7 years over $1.5 mil/per

jmark

Broken Trigger

Quote from: jmark on March 26, 2007, 12:13:09 am
Houston:  "Yea Papaw, I need more milk money".

JFB:  "Don't worrhy son, you can fly."

WBChogfan

lrar1974

Better make sure this RazorbackerDave guy is not a plant. I've never seen him post anything before..

TexAg board is claiming this guy is a aggie posing as a hog fan.. Everybody better just take a breath.

HOGSandDUCKS

I read this on the TexAgs.com boards...  Pretty funny stuff, but i'm not sure what to make of it.  Atleast he kinda admits they may lose Billy.

"Well, one thing that is soothing me at least momentarily is that an Aggie posed as an Arky fan on one of their sites. While there, he threw out a dollar figure and term (entirely fictitious) that all of their "insiders" are now claiming is true.

We may yet lose BCG, but at least I'm getting some marginal humor from this."

titan12071973

i looked at is profile, he has over 350 posts and has been a premium member to Kirks board for over 25 months. I also looked at some of his old posts. He is not an Aggie.

Table Rocker

WBChogfan

IDK if even an Aggie would be dumb enough to waste money to post that.

titan12071973

Table Rocker

is he really that big of a f***ing loser that he created an account just to be a d-bag?

Table Rocker

Quote from: titan12071973 on March 26, 2007, 12:27:20 am
i looked at is profile, he has over 350 posts and has been a premium member to Kirks board for over 25 months. I also looked at some of his old posts. He is not an Aggie.

could he be a member on an aggie site and just changed his handle to post on the arkansas board?

titan12071973

not saying the post is true, but the guy is not an aggie. look at his other post and times. why would he have posted at 2:00am yesterday?

Table Rocker

Quote from: titan12071973 on March 26, 2007, 12:38:01 am
not saying the post is true, but the guy is not an aggie. look at his other post and times. why would he have posted at 2:00am yesterday?

and it says he has over 300 posts? has he been planning this day for months or what?

KinkosHog

I'm familiar with Razorbackdave's posts and he is NOT an aggie fan.

Table Rocker

Table Rocker

Quote from: KinkosHog on March 26, 2007, 12:41:42 am

WHY DON'T YOU COPY AND PASTE THIS TEXAGS, YOU F*CKS!

hawgsav1

This is funny.  We're all so crazed and desperate that we're checking out the credentials of some random guy posting on a forum :-P  Oh well, it's what happens when we're all crazy about the Hogs like us. Go HOGS!!!! :razorback:
Revenge is a dish best served cold. - Klingon Proverb

bktex15

My question is how and why this info has leaked...last I checked Stan was still the coach

KinkosHog

Quote from: Table Rocker on March 26, 2007, 12:42:23 am
Quote from: KinkosHog on March 26, 2007, 12:41:42 am

who is he?

I haven't read his stuff for a while now since I've been banned from the Rivals site :), but I've seen him post on the Arkansas and Kentucky boards several times.

FWIW, the UK board is the only Rivals SEC board that I'm not blacklisted from.

TransAmHawg

It'll Shine When it Shines

Ol Frank has finally $h!t in his own lunch box!!!

"I hope they all keep smiling and taking the arse pounding that we are dishing out..
  It's their choice to bite the pillow or look over their shoulder lovingly.
  Either way we're on top..!"   
                             4windshawg

xteri

This thread had potential to better than later ones, regarding the same topic.

TMc

TX HOG

"Supposedly".  that's the word that's still making me nervous.

tropical soooiee

Quote from: WilsonHog on March 26, 2007, 12:03:43 am
The best part of those numbers being true would be the reaction of those fans who said we'd never pay near that much money.

No the best part about that number is that the BAC finally broke the piggy bank. No telling what might happen now with a precedent like that. Big name coaches of the world take notice. Arkansas is back on the radar.

TheHogFan

The dude is definately not an Aggie fan. Whether his info is true or not is another story. These Aggie fans are in some major denial. I think their reactions over the last couple of weeks have turned the tide (at least for me) from Self to Gillespie. They were always close but these cocky bastards have really started to piss me off and I don't get upset about message boards very often.

Mr. Porkleone

I've been excited to be let down again....I will not get excited till I hear Heath is out for sure

GBoling5000

Quote from: bktex15 on March 26, 2007, 12:43:57 am
My question is how and why this info has leaked...last I checked Stan was still the coach

Stan is still the coach.  Has anyone thought that maybe the PTB are going to hire a new coach and keep Stan until his contract runs out?  He's not a bad recruiter, and if they're going to spend the money anyway, maybe they want to keep him until he finds work elsewhere.  Could be a reason why they're able to "move quickly" without firing their present coach...just a thought.

pfrg999

It is just a Trial Balloon.... Just set out to gauge the interest of a particular coach.. And if there is none then they can say it is simply a Online hoax....If there is some they have an "In" with that particular coach. Right now Stan is the coach
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

NEAHawgfan

Quote from: hawgsav1 on March 26, 2007, 12:43:37 am
This is funny.  We're all so crazed and desperate that we're checking out the credentials of some random guy posting on a forum :-P  Oh well, it's what happens when we're all crazy about the Hogs like us. Go HOGS!!!! :razorback:
We are pathetic aren't we?

So....is it true? huh huh huh huh?????????...........
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease be true.