Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Interesting post from the Aggies board...

Started by joebut18, March 25, 2007, 09:29:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

joebut18

I hate to post things from other boards, but this one caught my eye for  some reason...

http://www.texags.com/main/forum.reply.asp?topic_id=843345&forum_id=7

Michael Porkleone

thought this was funny:

"Searcy is nowhere near Fayetteville...trust me, there isn't any money in Searcy either, I had to live there for 4 months for a project I was on. If a big money guy is gonna fly out of anywhere in that area, it's gonna be out of LR."
Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 06, 2012, 05:43:24 pm
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

Table Rocker

Table Rocker

txaggie04ci

i'll be around, yep. And please, I do know that Gillispie was on a plane today to Arkansas. Don't know what plane or what kind, but it was this afternoon

Table Rocker

txaggie04ci

as I said before, Gillispie's sister is a family friend and the information that he was being flown to Arkansas for a meeting this weekend was told to our family yesterday.

I don't give a rats ass if you believe it or not. I have simply tried to keep you guys from getting your heads inflated at the notion that this whole situation could actually be happening.

HogFan1st

there are a few that really think its a possibility..the rest are resting comfortably with their heads in the sand
76-72...i remember it like it was yesterday...Charlotte, NC 1994

RBLtoHOG

That makes me excited.... someone who is "in the know" on that end saying they know something bout Arkansas getting BG
In any fight, life or football, its the guy who is willing to die who will win that inch. If I'm gonna have any life anymore its because I'm still willing to fight and die for that inch....because, that's what living is!

Table Rocker

Quote from: RBLtoHOG on March 25, 2007, 09:37:50 pm
That makes me excited.... someone who is "in the know" on that end saying they know something bout Arkansas getting BG

i'd take it for a grain of salt, if he's full of it he sure is causing a stir

discombobulationist

That is interesting. I was reading on there earlier and most of them seemed to think it was Kentucky or bust for Gillespie. They were really making fun of Arkansas and this board. It seems that they are finally starting to take us seriously.
Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on September 05, 2014, 02:17:08 pmISIS could be overrunning your city and Rick would talk about how nice it is to have new neighbors.

RBLtoHOG

I just hope that ttxaggie04ci isn't Teressa screwing around on the internet again...
In any fight, life or football, its the guy who is willing to die who will win that inch. If I'm gonna have any life anymore its because I'm still willing to fight and die for that inch....because, that's what living is!

Michael Porkleone

this thread was funny also...

http://www.texags.com/main/forum.reply.asp?topic_id=843111&forum_id=7

Dip couldn't spell invented right while trying to make a lame joke against Arkansas...
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

moses_007

Whoever posted that on the A&M board must have been on the booze.

:razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Table Rocker

Quote from: Yindao on March 25, 2007, 09:40:08 pm
this thread was funny also...

http://www.texags.com/main/forum.reply.asp?topic_id=843111&forum_id=7

Dip couldn't spell invented right while trying to make a lame joke against Arkansas...

was it the same guy that said arkansas fans were "retarted?" they blasted him for that one

JusJim

Quote from: Yindao on March 25, 2007, 09:34:42 pm
thought this was funny:

"Searcy is nowhere near Fayetteville...trust me, there isn't any money in Searcy either, I had to live there for 4 months for a project I was on. If a big money guy is gonna fly out of anywhere in that area, it's gonna be out of LR."

Someone has no idea what they're talking about as far as Searcy.  It's actually one of the richer cities (towns) in AR.  Harding Univ. has made lots of people rich.  There's some huge homes in River Oaks. 

Hmmmmm.....Rainwater liver here also...maybe Frank just came down to see him, and get his advice...(JK).

Michael Porkleone

good god....they really are losing it over there tonight.

I love having an outsider's view when rumors/flights tracked/parents talk/Outback steak house are being talked about...

Michael Porkleone

Quote from: JusJim on March 25, 2007, 09:45:55 pm
Quote from: Yindao on March 25, 2007, 09:34:42 pm
thought this was funny:

Someone has no idea what they're talking about as far as Searcy.  It's actually one of the richer cities (towns) in AR. 

exactly.  I know some very wealthy/influential families living in Searcy.

Table Rocker

Quote from: Yindao on March 25, 2007, 09:46:05 pm
good god....they really are losing it over there tonight.

I love having an outsider's view when rumors/flights tracked/parents talk/Outback steak house are being talked about...

it reminds of st. louis cardinals message boards around the trade deadline, i don't know how many times i've read

"i just saw so-and-so at the airport!"

HogFan1st

i feel like its christmas eve and i'm 5 again...i wanna hurry to bed so i can wake up for the surprise!!!...i hope i'm not disappointed...
76-72...i remember it like it was yesterday...Charlotte, NC 1994

MDH

I thought it was funny that he had Gillispie on a 182 from Searcy to Fayetteville.
"Too many people have for too long placed too much confidence and trust in government and not enough in themselves.  Fortunately, many are now becoming aware of the seriousness of the gross mistakes of the past several decades.  The blame is shared by both political parties.  Many Americans now are demanding to hear the plain truth of things and want the demagoguing to stop.  Without this first step, solutions are impossible."  Ron Paul

Michael Porkleone

Quote from: MDH on March 25, 2007, 09:50:57 pm
I thought it was funny that he had Gillispie on a 182 from Searcy to Fayetteville.
I saw him at the Hertz off-site rental office in Searcy picking up a green Mazda 6....then it was headed to Fayetteville!!!

Table Rocker

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N448CP

i don't know if he's full of it or not but there were some flights from searcy to college station

sorry i'm addicted to that site :)

Ouachihog

If this flight happened....why didn't any of our flight trackers catch it? 

Even if it didn't have any significance. 
"If I lived back in the wild west days, instead of carrying a six-gun in my holster, I'd carry a soldering iron. That way, if some smart-aleck cowboy said something like "Hey, look. He's carrying a soldering iron!" and started laughing, and everybody else started laughing, I could just say, "That's right, it's a soldering iron. The soldering iron of justice." Then everybody would get real quiet and ashamed, because they had made fun of the soldering iron of justice, and I could probably hit them up for a free drink."

"I hope if dogs ever take over the world, and they chose a king, they don't just go by size, because I bet there are some Chihuahuas with some good ideas."

Michael Porkleone

Quote from: Table Rocker on March 25, 2007, 09:53:12 pm

i don't know if he's full of it or not but there were some flights from searcy to college station

I love it also...but man, the automated e-mails get tiresome!!!

Table Rocker

Quote from: Ouachihog on March 25, 2007, 09:53:37 pm

because its not a university plane, according to him its a booster in searcy, anyone know if there are any big boosters there?

Table Rocker

Quote from: Yindao on March 25, 2007, 09:54:26 pm
Quote from: Table Rocker on March 25, 2007, 09:53:12 pm

I love it also...but man, the automated e-mails get tiresome!!!

i'm gonna have that sh*t on refresh all day at work tomorrow :)

Michael Porkleone

most stalkers (i.e., flight trackers) like myself track the BOT and the Razorback Foundation plane only...

Table Rocker

Quote from: Yindao on March 25, 2007, 09:55:19 pm

most stalkers (i.e., flight trackers) like myself track the BOT and the Razorback Foundation plane only...

if i knew the tail numbers for tyson or anyone else of importance god knows i'd be checking

Table Rocker

i really only use the site to check the status of commercial flights if i'm going somewhere or picking someone up from the airport. god knows i don't wanna sit at the airport an extra few minutes if the plane has to fly at a lower altitude or take an alternative path, so i have to track it every minute or two. :)

Michael Porkleone

Quote from: Table Rocker on March 25, 2007, 09:56:29 pm

if i knew the tail numbers for tyson or anyone else of importance god knows i'd be checking
around the time of Gus' and Mitch's departures we had a tyson jet tail #.....I didn't subscribe to it though..

LuckyGiraffe

Yeah... It's a board member.

Reynie Rutledge... Ever hear of 1st Security Bank.  That's his baby, and I'm almost positive that is his plane.

Ouachihog

good to know.  I wonder how this guy knew it was a booster?
"If I lived back in the wild west days, instead of carrying a six-gun in my holster, I'd carry a soldering iron. That way, if some smart-aleck cowboy said something like "Hey, look. He's carrying a soldering iron!" and started laughing, and everybody else started laughing, I could just say, "That's right, it's a soldering iron. The soldering iron of justice." Then everybody would get real quiet and ashamed, because they had made fun of the soldering iron of justice, and I could probably hit them up for a free drink."

"I hope if dogs ever take over the world, and they chose a king, they don't just go by size, because I bet there are some Chihuahuas with some good ideas."

MDH

Quote from: Yindao on March 25, 2007, 09:53:02 pm
Quote from: MDH on March 25, 2007, 09:50:57 pm
I saw him at the Hertz off-site rental office in Searcy picking up a green Mazda 6....then it was headed to Fayetteville!!!

So that's who I flipped off for tailgating...
"Too many people have for too long placed too much confidence and trust in government and not enough in themselves.  Fortunately, many are now becoming aware of the seriousness of the gross mistakes of the past several decades.  The blame is shared by both political parties.  Many Americans now are demanding to hear the plain truth of things and want the demagoguing to stop.  Without this first step, solutions are impossible."  Ron Paul

Table Rocker

Quote from: hawgfan923 on March 25, 2007, 09:58:18 pm

Reynie Rutledge... Ever hear of 1st Security Bank.  That's his baby, and I'm almost positive that is his plane.

that's his plane???? holy sh*t this might have legs......

JusJim

Quote from: Table Rocker on March 25, 2007, 09:54:49 pm

because its not a university plane, according to him its a booster in searcy, anyone know if there are any big boosters there?
Not sure how big of a booster these people are, but here's some people who live here...

Reynie Rutledge - owns First Security Bank (Bancorp)
Yarnell's Ice Cream - Family is all here
Ridout Lumber - Family is here
Randy Rainwater - Don't really think he'd be involved in any way
The Governor
Larry Crain - Owns a crap load of Car Dealers and Parts stores as well as Rim Rockers

Ouachihog

Reynie Rutledge... Ever hear of 1st Security Bank.  That's his baby, and I'm almost positive that is his plane.

Investing with Arkansas, growing with Arkansas....that's First Security Bank. 

Michael Porkleone

Quote from: Ouachihog on March 25, 2007, 09:58:19 pm

good to know.  I wonder how this guy knew it was a booster?
more than likely he just searched flights in and out of college station and that was the lone flight from Arkansas....

LZH

I liked the line about 'mason jars'.

If BG is coming, then we all know that the PTB/Foundation/JW has come up with alot of $$$...$2M or more.  I can't see it - tight asses.

Michael Porkleone

I'm off to bed....

have fun with this guys!!!

JusJim

Reynie isn't a U of A board member if that's what you're saying?  There are no U of A board members from Searcy.

MDH

Quote from: JusJim on March 25, 2007, 10:00:04 pm

Ridout has a Citation, I work on it.  N501RL.

LuckyGiraffe

There are a couple of guys out there, that keep up with all the planes that the BOT members personally have leased.  It is pretty easy to pick them out on flightaware if you know for whom you are looking.

ie.  I know Reynie lives in Searcy and is on the board, and I know he has his own plane.  Therefore you just check all flights between Searcy and Fayetteville around dates of board meetings.  After a few board meetings and ball games it is very easy to compile a list of "important planes" to track.

bd93

My hopes are now sky high!!!

I hope that I will not be disappointed......

JusJim

Quote from: hawgfan923 on March 25, 2007, 10:03:09 pm
There are a couple of guys out there, that keep up with all the planes that the BOT members personally have leased.  It is pretty easy to pick them out on flightaware if you know for whom you are looking.

ie.  I know Reynie lives in Searcy and is on the board, and I know he has his own plane.  Therefore you just check all flights between Searcy and Fayetteville around dates of board meetings.  After a few board meetings and ball games it is very easy to compile a list of "important planes" to track.
Hawgfan, what "board" are you saying Reynie is a member of?

olddawg

Quote from: JusJim on March 25, 2007, 10:00:04 pm
Quote from: Table Rocker on March 25, 2007, 09:54:49 pm

Not sure how big of a booster these people are, but here's some people who live here...

Reynie Rutledge - owns First Security Bank (Bancorp)
Yarnell's Ice Cream - Family is all here
Randy Rainwater - Don't really think he'd be involved in any way
The Governor
Larry Crain - Owns a crap load of Car Dealers and Parts stores as well as Rim Rockers

Reynie Rutledge ...if I am not mistaken  is the BIL of Jim Lindsey

LuckyGiraffe

My bad... He's Chair of the 2010 Commision.  I stand corrected.

Philip Seaton

Well it would be interesting to check if that plane that picked him in Searcy was say coming from Georgia and stopped in Searcy to pick up a passenger and maybe refuel.

msudawgs64

Quote from: Yindao on March 25, 2007, 09:58:01 pm
Quote from: Table Rocker on March 25, 2007, 09:56:29 pm

around the time of Gus' and Mitch's departures we had a tyson jet tail #.....I didn't subscribe to it though..

according to FAA records..

N901TF
N906TF
N907TF
N908TF
N909TF

These are all registered to Tyson.
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base.  ~Dave Barry

"I'd rather lose a game like that than a 5-4 ballgame when somebody walks in the winning run or makes an error" -MSU's former head coach Ron Polk after South Carolina pummeled the Bulldogs 20-3 on 3/23/2007.

Feb. 20, 2009-a new era in MSU Baseball begins.

ceag09

Ya'll people do realize he turned down the Indiana job last year right?

Do you people seriously think he would turn that job down and take a oh so more prestigious job at UA?

discombobulationist

Quote from: ceag09 on March 25, 2007, 10:50:14 pm

Do you people seriously think he would turn that job down and take a oh so more prestigious job at UA?
Ya'll people in College Station do realize that when he takes this job you are going to look even more foolish right?
Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on September 05, 2014, 02:17:08 pmISIS could be overrunning your city and Rick would talk about how nice it is to have new neighbors.

pokerhog

Quote from: ceag09 on March 25, 2007, 10:50:14 pm

You do realize that Arkansas is a top 10 basketball tradition don't you? Don't you aslo realize that A&M has been to like 3 NCAA tourny's? We have better basketball facilities and better fan support for our bball program. Our arena is also much bigger and nicer. I don't care how much you renevated. It's one of the top bball arenas in the country.